/* */

PDA

View Full Version : when my dream came true...

anonymous
01-03-2011, 04:06 PM
:sl:

i have been getting dreams as a warn of something is abt to happen in real life ever since young. is this normal?

for example when someone im close to(could be family or friend) lie to me, i will dream of it and true enough one day they will confess to me abt their lie. next example would be recently hubby had financial trouble and told me that everything will be okay as my sister in law would help and that he need me to understand that he may need to work extra hours to repay the money back to her. the very same night i dreamt that his sister had a change of heart and decided not to help and bailed on him. true enough, the very next day when hubby tried to call his sister she turn off the phone and never answered any call from my hubby. as a result hubby had to get help from one of his friend.(the loan had been paid off by the way)

anyway this is just some example. while not all my dreams are real...its really hard to tell which is and which is not and that scares me and made me depress sometime thinking about it...most of the time i won't know what it mean or when it'll happen..until it happen..

is there a reason why i'm getting this dream? is this a test for me?

is there a dua that i can recite for protection for me and my family other than the 4 quls, surah falaq, and an Naas?

jazakallah khayran

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S.Belle
01-03-2011, 09:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
i have been getting dreams as a warn of something is abt to happen in real life ever since young. is this normal?

I honestly dont know if its normail but I've asked the same question on another Islamic forum and all i got back was something about precognitive dreams.
Maybe look up something about precognitive dreams in Islam.

is there a reason why i'm getting this dream? is this a test for me?

Allah knows best just pray to Him for guidance

is there a dua that i can recite for protection for me and my family other than the 4 quls, surah falaq, and an Naas?
When you lie down in your bed, recite ayat al-Kursi, Allah! La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists… [al-Baraqah 2:255] until the end of the ayah, then you will have a protector from Allah and no shaytan (devil) will come near you until morning comes
[Sahih al-Bukhari]

اللَّهُ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ الْحَيُّ الْقَيُّومُ لاَ تَأْخُذُهُ سِنَةٌ وَلاَ نَوْمٌ لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الأَرْضِ مَنْ ذَا الَّذِي يَشْفَعُ عِنْدَهُ إِلاَّ بِإِذْنِهِ يَعْلَمُ مَا بَيْنَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمَا خَلْفَهُمْ وَلاَ يُحِيطُونَ بِشَيْءٍ مِنْ عِلْمِهِ إِلاَّ بِمَا شَاءَ وَسِعَ كُرْسِيُّهُ السَّمَاو ;َاتِ وَالأَرْضَ وَلاَ يَئُودُهُ حِفْظُهُمَا وَهُوَ الْعَلِيُّ الْعَظِيمُ

Allahu la ilaha illa Huwa, Al-Haiyul-Qaiyum La ta'khudhuhu sinatun wa la nawm, lahu ma fis-samawati wa ma fil-'ard Man dhal-ladhi yashfa'u 'indahu illa bi-idhnihi Ya'lamu ma baina aidihim wa ma khalfahum, wa la yuhituna bi shai'im-min 'ilmihi illa bima sha'a Wasi'a kursiyuhus-samawati wal ard, wa la ya'uduhu hifdhuhuma Wa Huwal 'Aliyul-Adheem

"Allah! There is no god but He - the Living, The Self-subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him Nor Sleep. His are all things In the heavens and on earth. Who is there can intercede In His presence except As he permitteth? He knoweth What (appeareth to His creatures As) Before or After or Behind them. Nor shall they compass Aught of his knowledge Except as He willeth. His throne doth extend Over the heavens And on earth, and He feeleth No fatigue in guarding And preserving them, For He is the Most High. The Supreme (in glory)."
[Surah al-Baqarah 2: 255]

http://www.islamawareness.net/Dua/kursi.html

Alpha Dude
01-03-2011, 10:40 PM
Wa alaykum salam,

Sister, true dreams are 1/46th of Prophethood and near the end times, the dreams of believers will hardly ever be false. This we know from hadith.

I wouldn't worry about them. It's just a favour Allah has bestowed upon you. Make dua if you see worrying stuff.

ژاله
01-03-2011, 11:29 PM
^isnt it 1/40th?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
anonymous
01-04-2011, 05:15 AM
i see. so its nothing to worry about?

my dreams aren't all necessary real but the ones i often get during night time or sometimes between fajr usually come true in real life. for example if i take a short nap in the afternoon and dream of something weird those are mostly false ones. i'm never too worried abt the afternoon dreams but the ones at night time worries me at time because i can't tell which is a sign and which is just the satan trying to manipulate me. I read somewhere on this forum that after a scary dream you should spit on your left shoulder and say a'uzu billahi minashaitanir rajim. I did this everytime...and other time it feels like dejavu..

ayatul kursi yes i should recite ayatul kursi every so often. jazakallah for the help.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!