/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Weird message and other problems

S.Belle
01-12-2011, 05:00 PM
I keep getting this at the very top of the page (its located above the IB Islamic Forum logo)

Warning: fread() [function.fread]: Length parameter must be greater than 0 in [path]/includes/functions.php(6989) : eval()'d code on line 38

Instead of FAQ, Calendar, Community, etc being horizontal and beside the Forum and What's New tab they are under them and vertical also the text box to post quick replies is extremely small in size am I the only one with this problem...I'm using the Enlighten theme if that has anything to do with it.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Amoeba
01-12-2011, 05:05 PM
Same here, as well as other strange glitches, such as this text box not being in line with the buttons for posting (buttons are half-way inside box) and other things out of alignment.

Beardo
01-12-2011, 05:06 PM
Yeah. I sent a message to the techs right now. Inshallah this issue will be resolved soon! Please make dua!

Beardo
01-12-2011, 05:07 PM
Update: The error seems to have been resolved now! Alhamdulillah!

Can you guys confirm?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
S.Belle
01-12-2011, 05:10 PM
everything is normal now thanks

Beardo
01-12-2011, 05:13 PM
I didn't do anything but I'll still take the credit. Please PM the red admins or post on the HelpDesk saying how well I handled the situation in terms of resolving the problem and making sure nobody panicked.

Jazakumullah,

Rashad

Endymion
01-12-2011, 06:04 PM
I got problem in uploading Avatar :embarrass The avatar i was trying to upload was only 29.4 KB but the message said "You cannot upload animated images" :raging:
Then i tried a jpg but the system did'nt approved it :embarrass

What do i have to do to change my avatar :?

S.Belle
01-12-2011, 06:14 PM
upload the image u want to use on on www.imageshack.com or www.tinypic.com
choose the option to resize it to an avatar and copy the direct link code
go to ur user cp and under my setting go to edit avatar
under custom avatar click the use custom avatar option and paste the direct link code under option 1 and save

Endymion
01-13-2011, 12:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mila
upload the image u want to use on on www.imageshack.com or www.tinypic.com
choose the option to resize it to an avatar and copy the direct link code
go to ur user cp and under my setting go to edit avatar
under custom avatar click the use custom avatar option and paste the direct link code under option 1 and save
Thanks Mila :thankyou:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!