/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I'd like to introduce myself

selsebil
01-13-2011, 03:54 PM
Assalaam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,
Just today, I registered to this forum.I'll try to dedicate my time to share my knowledge, to tell the beauty and message of Islam and to try to answer the questions on Islamic faith.
I'm experienced in Risale-i Nur (the famous tafseer of Quran by Bediuzzaman).My guide is this hadith:

“For one person to come to believe through you is better for you than a wide plain of red sheep and goats.”
40. Bukhari, Jihad, 102; Abu Da’ud, ‘Ilm, 10; Darimi, ‘IIm, 10; al-Munawi, Fayd al-Qadir, vi, 359, No: 9609.

May Allah SWT keep us all on seerat al-mustakeem! Amin!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S.Belle
01-13-2011, 04:24 PM
Welcome to the forum
Hope u enjoy it here

PouringRain
01-14-2011, 02:52 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Rafeeq
01-14-2011, 04:47 AM
:w:

Welcome to the forum, hope you will find the forum very interesting n beneficial.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Amat Allah
01-14-2011, 11:56 AM
Wa Alikum Assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh

wellcome my noble brother to Ib with your family, May Allah be pleased with you bless you and reward you with the highest level of the Paradise witout being reckoning and all the Ummah Ameeeeen

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-14-2011, 09:01 PM
Wa `Alaaykum As-salaam wa Rahmatullaah wa Barahkaatuh

welcome to the forum brother and may you enjoy your stay here

may you find your stay here beneficial also.

And Ameen to the Duaa. may Allaah swt grant you happiness in this life and the hereafter Ameen

..peace..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!