/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Whats ur schedule?

muslimsister1
01-26-2011, 11:52 AM
:sl:

Hope your all in good health by the grace of Almighty Allah SWT, just wondering what ppls schedule is on a daily basis...

this is how mine goes...

Fajar

Get ready for work

Breakfast

Work 9-1

Zohar

Bite to eat

Cooking/cleaning/ironing if any (Asar n Maghrib in between)

Sit to pray after magrib or sometimes after Isha

Isha

Eat

Chill

Bed by 11.30 - 12.00

:)

:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Samiun
01-26-2011, 04:01 PM
:sl:, since I went into science stream my schedule is pretty bad

Pray for fajr which is not on time or I will be late for it

Bath

Breakfast

School

Loads of home work

Asr @ Mosque

play games

Pray at home for Maghreeb

play games

dinner

pray at home for Isha'a

play games

homework(half-done)

play games

homework(half-done)

Sleep(Al-Falaq, An-nas, Al-ikhlas and sleeping du'a)

effects:
unfinished homework
tired and sleepy
lack of concentration
forgetful

That's pretty much about it.

tigerkhan
01-27-2011, 04:26 AM
i have different schedule for different days. bcz sometime i get late from office. someday i am totally free. anyway the best time i have in these 24 hours is after fajar upto ishraq. alhumdulilah from 24 hours, i spent 2-3 hours in masjid and wallah its most peacfull time of my life.

Laila-
01-27-2011, 06:24 PM
This is an interesting post coz ten minutes ago I was planning my week, coz I have exams coming up and i really need to make a timetable on how to spend my day
Any ways this is my schedule for weekdays
Wake up
fajr
breakfast
school
Asr
extra classes
home
maghrib
watch tv
read a book
revise
internet
rest/eat
read novel
esha
sleep

My schedule on weekends
wake up
fajr
breakfast
help mum with housework
internet
dhuhr
rest
revise
rest
Boxing club
home
rest
Asr
read a novel
Maghrib
internet
play Nintendo do Wii with my siblings
sleep,write in my journal, write poetry
and that's it... my weekend is done

hope u didn't get bored lol

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
tigerkhan
01-28-2011, 02:19 PM
wow just this idea came to my mind, we should also mentioned our daily ebada in this schedule. bcz its was a inspiration to others insh. i think it will not come in "riya".
after fajar i usually recite quran, then some time little zikar. then ishraq prayers. then some time bit dua. ok max i go 4 dua is i think 30-40 mins but it was in tahajud. max time for salat, alhumdulliah there was time when i complete zuhar in 30 mins, mean 8-10 mins for 4 rakhats. the best years regarding amaal was 2004-2005. now i am weak. at that time daily i give 8-10 hours to masjid and dawa work. plz pray for me. i am now getting too and too weak day by day.
u blv at that time, i can never keep on a 2nd eye on any girl. i never keep any picture in my room. even i remember only that day i read news-paper when there was a big earth quake on 8th oct 2005.
this i was just sharing bcz i want all of u got strong that all commadment of deen are easy and one can even practice them in this time. u know i was in uinversity that time, not mudrassa.lol. i remember in final year we got a leady teacher. i only see white board and never used to see her, sometimes i got bored and i missed her class. u blv she was so kind to me just bcz of eman. she even convert all my absent to present at the end of month. so all u need to practice islam is EMAN.
Oh i am sorry for spamming the thread.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!