/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Learning Salat

Raaina
01-26-2011, 03:32 PM
:sl: Sisters and Brothers,

I wanted to share this link with all the new reverts Learn Salat

It goes over each stage slowly so you can learn the pronunciation of the Surahs you can recite during your salat.

Hope it will be helpful :muslimah:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al-Mufarridun
01-28-2011, 10:27 AM
Alsalamu Alaikum, Jazakallahu Khair! For Sharing.
May Allah(swt) purify our intentions and perfect our Salah! Ameen!

Indeed, Allah(swt) is the Final Goal!

elina
01-28-2011, 11:27 AM
salaam

i have been using this series of videos for a while now (I wanted to learn salat in english first then moved onto arabic) i found the link on here somewhere and couldnt find it again to say thanks to the person who posted it..... it is the best thing i have seen to help with salat ....thanks for posting :)

kite runner
02-27-2011, 07:45 AM
jaakallah khair for the link very useful!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Marina-Aisha
11-21-2011, 01:42 PM
thank you thats really helpful

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!