/* */

PDA

View Full Version : High Protein low carb diet

Salahudeen
02-06-2011, 06:31 PM
I'm thinking of doing this diet, the majority of food is pure protein like eggs, fish, chicken. It has around 60 grams of carbs a day. It's for a period of 1 month then the carbs get raised again once all the fat has gone. But they get raised slowly. Also the diet includes 1 hours exercise every day.

What ya'all think? is it bad cutting carbs that low for a month?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ibn Abi Ahmed
02-06-2011, 06:52 PM
No no. That's not a balanced diet. Look into Slow-Carb diets. Tim Ferriss has outlined the diet really well in his book called 'The Four Hour Body'. It works and its not really a diet in the first place, you eat what ever you want following 5 simple rules and speaking out of personal experience and others I know that did it it works, provided you stick to it to the letter. Plus you get a cheat day once a week where you're supposed to eat whatever you want to spike calorie intake. Add in about 3 hrs of exercise per week and even better. Don't over-do working out and burn out. Read up on the 'Minimum Effective Dose'.

http://gizmodo.com/5709913/4+hour-bo...slow+carb-diet
http://www.fourhourworkweek.com/blog...-any-exercise/

Salahudeen
02-06-2011, 06:55 PM
thanks blud. I'll look into it, I don't want no long ting you get me. wanna be done with it ASAP. The cutting carbs is only for 1 month till all the fat goes then they are increased again to 40% carbs-40% protein -20% fat

Ibn Abi Ahmed
02-06-2011, 07:09 PM
^ Yeah..that slow carb is for 30 days only.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!