/* */

PDA

View Full Version : need help

abjad
02-10-2011, 09:43 PM
wiino, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

....the above whenever i wanted to reply a thread "why are my prayers not answered"
i need yr assistance please

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Neelofar
02-10-2011, 11:49 PM
Hmm try messaging the helpdesk thingy on the homepage? Mods/admin will get back to you =)

Healing
02-11-2011, 12:29 AM
same here ! it's not about the thread it's a limited ability in the section
check the announcement "Changes made to this section"

salaam =)

ardianto
02-11-2011, 10:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by wiino
wiino, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

....the above whenever i wanted to reply a thread "why are my prayers not answered"
i need yr assistance please
In Advice and Support section ?.

Only member who have been registered in Brother section or in Sister section can make a reply to someone else post in that section.

But you need to make at least 200 posts if you want to register in Brother section.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!