/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Appreciate, Don't Hate

Beardo
02-16-2011, 04:08 AM
Use this thread to post an appreciation to life. That means anything less than winning a $1 million.

Like today, my calculus class was canceled, Alhamdulillah.

You?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
02-16-2011, 04:17 AM
yesterday I slept for 13 hours straight went to bed around 8:40 pm last night, woke up for fajr which is a time when I am supposed to also take my shower have breakfast watch the news then head to work, I didn't didn't do any of it.. I just brushed my teeth offered prayers and went back to bed and woke up at 9 and had to write a B.S excuse about coming down with something as to why I didn't show up..

it was very odd... never in my entire life did I sleep for a continuous 13 hours like the dead and never did I just not show up to work.. I slept as the dead would and I can't make sense of it.. but al7mdlillah I guess I needed it..

:w:

PouringRain
02-16-2011, 05:01 AM
Today I got caught up and lost in all the beauty of nature around me. :)

Revert 2010
02-17-2011, 12:01 AM
Salaam, for me everyday I'm up and about I feel amazing Alhamdulillah, I also enjoy doing a good deed; I did one today by passing on food I didn't need to a stranger on a coach when I was coming back from a trip.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ameena.hannan
02-23-2011, 02:42 PM
Salaam, this is a sad story...but also quite inspiring :)

I saw someone breakdown (into tears) in the middle of the street last week. Several people went over to her to see what was wrong - apparently she had just been told that her dad has died on the phone. While it was very sad, it was also fantastic to see complete strangers go and ask what was wrong and offer their help. A man (who I think was also a complete stranger) actually sat her down and bought her a coffee over. It showed that people can help each other!

Beardo
02-23-2011, 02:55 PM
Hm. Well, someone told me they liked my jacket. Yay? :)

Beardo
02-23-2011, 03:30 PM
Sorry, I got another one: Warm Lota Pani.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!