/* */

PDA

View Full Version : In the light of the holy quran

alqalam
02-17-2011, 05:20 AM
IN THE LIGHT OF THE HOLY QURAN

May Allah grant us with the capacity today to recite and perceive the Holy Quran today all together. Sobhaan Allah! The Holy Quran is the word of our Lord and the spring of Guidance. How lucky are we that we have the Holy Quran with us! Allah be thanked! Allah be thanked! May Allah grant us with the power and capacity to value this blessing!
The Only Way to Success:
Allah says:(i) Truly, the (recognized) religion in the sight of Allah is Islam. (Al-Imraan: 19)
(ii) Whoever seeks a faith other than Islam, it will never be accepted from him, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers. (Al-Imraan: 95)
(iii) Today, I have perfected your religion for you, and have completed My blessing upon you, and have chosen Islam as Din for you. (Al-Maaidah: 03)
(iv) So, whomsoever Allah wills to guide, He makes his heart wide open for Islam, and whomsoever He wills to let go astray, He makes his heart strait and constricted (and he feels embracing Islam as difficult) as if he were climbing to the sky. (Al-Anaam 25)
(v) So, I ask about a person whose heart Allah has opened up for Islam, and consequently he proceeds in a light from his Lord, (can be equal to the one whose heart is hardened?) (Az-Zumar: 22)
(vi) And who is more unjust than the one who forges a lie against Allah, while he is invited to Islam? And Allah does not guide the unjust people. (As-Saff: 07)
Allah be thanked. How lucky we are that Allah has granted us with the capacity to study six verses from the Holy Quran. Do recite these verses in the Holy Quran and memorise its translation then be lost in gratitude. Allah has granted us with the blessing of Islam through His grace. Allah be thanked! Allah be thanked! We come to know from these verses that only Islam is the true Din after the revelation of the Messenger of Allah. All the pagans and the non-Muslims are unsuccessful, wretched and unfortunate whether they are the presidents of the country, very rich, skilled scientists, establishers of the universities or they are big players. All of them are in great punishment and loss because they are deprived of the actual blessing and light i.e. Islam. This belief has been explained in many verses of the Holy Quran. If you want details, please study Surah "Muhammad" i.e. Al-Qitall" in Fat-hul-Jawwaad. Let us offer thanks to Allah at this blessing of Islam.
الحمدﷲ علیٰ نعمۃ الاسلام. سبحان اﷲ علیٰ نعمۃ الاسلام. اﷲ اکبر علیٰ نعمۃ الاسلام
سبحان اﷲ،والحمدﷲ واﷲ اکبر علیٰ ماھدانا. الحمدﷲ الذی ھدانا لھذا وماکنا لنھتدی لولا ہدانا اﷲ Please try and pray to Allah that the said blessing may remain secure with us and we may die in a state of Islam.
Death
Allah says: (i) Every soul has to taste death. It is on the day of Judgement that you shall be paid your reward in full. So, whoever has been kept away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise has really succeeded. The worldly life is nothing but illusionary enjoyment. (Al-Imraan: 185)
(ii) The one who created death and life so that He may test you as to who is better in his deeds.
(iii) Indeed We have created man and We know whatever thoughts his innerself develops and We are closer to him than (his) jugular vein. When the two receiving angels receive (every human act to record it), seated (one) on the right and (one) on the left. Not a single word is uttered by one but there is a watcher near him, ready(to record). The doze of death has to come with truth. That is what you tried to escape.(Qaaf:16 --19)
(iv) Wherever you will be, Death will overtake you even though you are in fortified castles. (An-Nisa:78)
(v) If only you could witness when the unjust are in the throes of death; and the angels stretch their hands (and say), out with your souls. Today, you shall have your punishment: a punishment of humiliation. (Al-Anaam: 93)
(vi) (The infidels go on doing their misdeeds) until when death comes to one of them, he will say, "My Lord, send me back so that I may act righteously in that (world) which I have left behind." Never, it is simply a word he utters and in front of such people there is a barrier till the day when they will be resurrected. (Al-Mu'minoon: 99,100)
Allah be thanked, we have studied six points more; the true words of our Lord. Death is certainly to come. If we inculcate this faith in our heart, and prepare for it, we shall become good Muslims. Be sure, we cannot escape death. But we can pray to better our death. Then why delay! Do start praying and preparing from the very today. اللھم بارک لی فی الموت وفیما بعد الموت
Delicious And Powerful Life Like Death.
Allah says: (i) Do not say of those who are slain in the way of Allah that they are dead. Instead they are alive but you do not perceive. (Al-Baqarah 156)
(ii) If you are killed in the way of Allah or die, the forgiveness from Allah and the mercy is far better than what they accumulate. (Al-Imraan: 157)
(iii) Never regard those killed in the way of Allah as dead. Rather, they are alive with their Lord, well-provided, happy with what Allah has given them out of His grace. (Al-Imraan: 169-170)
(iv) Whoever leaves his home for the sake of Allah and His Messenger, and death overtakes him, then, his reward is established with Allah. (An-Nisa: 100)
(v) Those who left their homeland in the way of Allah, then were slain or died, Allah will certainly give them a good provision, and surely, Allah is the Best Provider. He will definitely admit them to an entrance they will be pleased with, and Allah is surely All-knowing, Forbearing. (Al-Hajj: 58,59)
(vi) Those who left their homeland in the way of Allah, He will never let their deeds go to waste. (Instead), He will guide them, and will set right their state of affairs and will admit them to the Paradise He has identified for them. (Muhammad: 4 - 6)
Allah be thanked! We are so lucky that Allah has granted us with the power and capacity to study at six places from His Book. Do recite the Holy Quran joyously, study its translation and perceive it and adopt the method of defeating death described in those verses. O yes, the method of Jihaad and emigration. Do intend and adopt the method. Whether you reach the destination or die on the way, whether you are victorious or timely defeated, whether some result comes to the view or not, there occurs no difference. The only difference is that man is blessed with as high degrees of status as high his intention, labour and sacrifice is.
Punishment And Protection Against It.
The Holy Quran has described the matter of punishment in detail. The word (Al-Azaab) (Punishment) occurs for 264 times and the word (Azaaban) occurs for 39 times in the Holy Quran whereas several cases of this word have been used for dozens of times. The Holy Quran describes punishment as well as its kinds and the method of avoiding it, Allah's punishment comes in the world as well as after death. The actual and painful punishment will be for those who deserve it after the Day of Resurrection. Those who fear of Allah's punishment, often escape Divine punishment. Those who are careless of Divine punishment are often gripped by it. When and upon whom will Allah's punishment fall, no one save Allah knows it. Which thing is punishment and which not; only Allah knows it. Being drowned in water is a painful punishment for Pharaoh and disobedient pagans whereas it is a source of double reward and Shahaadat for the Mujaahideen if they are drowned in water during Jihaad. Being burnt in fire is punishment for the pagans and the disobedient whereas those who were burnt alive in fire in the incident of the people of Ukhdood were entered into paradise. All of us should meditate over the verses that describe punishment and fear of Allah's punishment the maximum; and take up the methods that are a source of escaping Allah's punishment.
Allah say: (i) Have you become fearless of Him who is in the sky if He makes you sink into the earth, and it starts trembling at once? Or, have you become fearless of Him who is in the sky if He loses a violent wind with stones against you? So, you will soon come to know how was my warning! (Al-Mulk: 16,17)
(ii) So, do the people of the towns feel themselves immune from our punishment that may befall them at night while they are asleep? Or do the people of towns feel themselves immune from our punishment that may befall them in broad daylight while they are at play? Do they feel secure from Allah's plan? None can feel secure from Allah's plan except the people who are losers? (Al-A'raaf: 97, 99)
(iii) And follow the best that has been sent to you from your Lord before the punishment comes to you suddenly when you do not even expect lest someone should say, "Pity on me because I fell short in respect of (observing the rights of ) Allah and, in fact, I was one of those who mocked" or (lest) someone should say, "If Allah were to show me the way, I would have surely been among those who fear Allah," or (lest) someone should say when he sees the punishment, "Would that I had a chance to return, so that I may become one of those who are good in their deeds." No, My verses had reached you, but you called them untrue and waxed proud and became of those who disbelieved. (Az-Zumar: 55-59)
(iv) O you who believe, what is wrong with you that when it is said to you, "Come out in the way of Allah," you turn heavy (and cling) to the ground. Have you become happy with the worldly life instead of the Hereafter? So, (remember that) the enjoyment of the worldly life is but trivial in (comparison with) the Hereafter. If you do not march forth (in the way of Allah), He will chastise you with a painful punishment and will replace you with another nation and you can do Him no harm at all. Allah is All-Powerful to do anything. (At-Taubah: 38,39)
(v) And Allah was not to send a scourge upon them while you (O Prophet) were in their midst, nor would Allah send scourge upon them while they are seeking forgiveness. (Al-Afaal: 33)
(vi) O you who believe, shall I tell you about a trade that saves you from a painful punishment? That you believe in Allah and His Messenger and carry out Jihaad in His way with your riches and your lives that is much better for you, if you but know (As-Saff: 10,11).
Allah be thanked, we have reaped the auspiciousness of studying six more verses of the Holy Quran. Do recite these verses with their translation. At four places, is the description of punishment and the last two places tell us the methods of avoiding punishment. Belief in Allah and His Messenger ö is the basic stone. After this, Jihaad and asking forgiveness are two big things adopting which every Muslim can escape punishment. May Allah grant us all with full power and capacity to adopt these deeds and may protect us against punishment in this world and the Hereafter! Ameen.آمین یاارحم الراحمین
اللھم یا ارحم الراحمین صل علی محمد ھو رحمۃ للعالمین وعلیٰ الہ وصحبہ اجمعین وبارک وسلم تسلیما کثیر ا کثیرا

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
abjad
02-24-2011, 11:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by alqalam
IN THE LIGHT OF THE HOLY QURAN

May Allah grant us with the capacity today to recite and perceive the Holy Quran today all together. Sobhaan Allah! The Holy Quran is the word of our Lord and the spring of Guidance. How lucky are we that we have the Holy Quran with us! Allah be thanked! Allah be thanked! May Allah grant us with the power and capacity to value this blessing!
The Only Way to Success:
Allah says:(i) Truly, the (recognized) religion in the sight of Allah is Islam. (Al-Imraan: 19)
(ii) Whoever seeks a faith other than Islam, it will never be accepted from him, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers. (Al-Imraan: 95)
(iii) Today, I have perfected your religion for you, and have completed My blessing upon you, and have chosen Islam as Din for you. (Al-Maaidah: 03)
(iv) So, whomsoever Allah wills to guide, He makes his heart wide open for Islam, and whomsoever He wills to let go astray, He makes his heart strait and constricted (and he feels embracing Islam as difficult) as if he were climbing to the sky. (Al-Anaam 25)
(v) So, I ask about a person whose heart Allah has opened up for Islam, and consequently he proceeds in a light from his Lord, (can be equal to the one whose heart is hardened?) (Az-Zumar: 22)
(vi) And who is more unjust than the one who forges a lie against Allah, while he is invited to Islam? And Allah does not guide the unjust people. (As-Saff: 07)
Allah be thanked. How lucky we are that Allah has granted us with the capacity to study six verses from the Holy Quran. Do recite these verses in the Holy Quran and memorise its translation then be lost in gratitude. Allah has granted us with the blessing of Islam through His grace. Allah be thanked! Allah be thanked! We come to know from these verses that only Islam is the true Din after the revelation of the Messenger of Allah. All the pagans and the non-Muslims are unsuccessful, wretched and unfortunate whether they are the presidents of the country, very rich, skilled scientists, establishers of the universities or they are big players. All of them are in great punishment and loss because they are deprived of the actual blessing and light i.e. Islam. This belief has been explained in many verses of the Holy Quran. If you want details, please study Surah "Muhammad" i.e. Al-Qitall" in Fat-hul-Jawwaad. Let us offer thanks to Allah at this blessing of Islam.
الحمدﷲ علیٰ نعمۃ الاسلام. سبحان اﷲ علیٰ نعمۃ الاسلام. اﷲ اکبر علیٰ نعمۃ الاسلام
سبحان اﷲ،والحمدﷲ واﷲ اکبر علیٰ ماھدانا. الحمدﷲ الذی ھدانا لھذا وماکنا لنھتدی لولا ہدانا اﷲ Please try and pray to Allah that the said blessing may remain secure with us and we may die in a state of Islam.
Death
Allah says: (i) Every soul has to taste death. It is on the day of Judgement that you shall be paid your reward in full. So, whoever has been kept away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise has really succeeded. The worldly life is nothing but illusionary enjoyment. (Al-Imraan: 185)
(ii) The one who created death and life so that He may test you as to who is better in his deeds.
(iii) Indeed We have created man and We know whatever thoughts his innerself develops and We are closer to him than (his) jugular vein. When the two receiving angels receive (every human act to record it), seated (one) on the right and (one) on the left. Not a single word is uttered by one but there is a watcher near him, ready(to record). The doze of death has to come with truth. That is what you tried to escape.(Qaaf:16 --19)
(iv) Wherever you will be, Death will overtake you even though you are in fortified castles. (An-Nisa:78)
(v) If only you could witness when the unjust are in the throes of death; and the angels stretch their hands (and say), out with your souls. Today, you shall have your punishment: a punishment of humiliation. (Al-Anaam: 93)
(vi) (The infidels go on doing their misdeeds) until when death comes to one of them, he will say, "My Lord, send me back so that I may act righteously in that (world) which I have left behind." Never, it is simply a word he utters and in front of such people there is a barrier till the day when they will be resurrected. (Al-Mu'minoon: 99,100)
Allah be thanked, we have studied six points more; the true words of our Lord. Death is certainly to come. If we inculcate this faith in our heart, and prepare for it, we shall become good Muslims. Be sure, we cannot escape death. But we can pray to better our death. Then why delay! Do start praying and preparing from the very today. اللھم بارک لی فی الموت وفیما بعد الموت
Delicious And Powerful Life Like Death.
Allah says: (i) Do not say of those who are slain in the way of Allah that they are dead. Instead they are alive but you do not perceive. (Al-Baqarah 156)
(ii) If you are killed in the way of Allah or die, the forgiveness from Allah and the mercy is far better than what they accumulate. (Al-Imraan: 157)
(iii) Never regard those killed in the way of Allah as dead. Rather, they are alive with their Lord, well-provided, happy with what Allah has given them out of His grace. (Al-Imraan: 169-170)
(iv) Whoever leaves his home for the sake of Allah and His Messenger, and death overtakes him, then, his reward is established with Allah. (An-Nisa: 100)
(v) Those who left their homeland in the way of Allah, then were slain or died, Allah will certainly give them a good provision, and surely, Allah is the Best Provider. He will definitely admit them to an entrance they will be pleased with, and Allah is surely All-knowing, Forbearing. (Al-Hajj: 58,59)
(vi) Those who left their homeland in the way of Allah, He will never let their deeds go to waste. (Instead), He will guide them, and will set right their state of affairs and will admit them to the Paradise He has identified for them. (Muhammad: 4 - 6)
Allah be thanked! We are so lucky that Allah has granted us with the power and capacity to study at six places from His Book. Do recite the Holy Quran joyously, study its translation and perceive it and adopt the method of defeating death described in those verses. O yes, the method of Jihaad and emigration. Do intend and adopt the method. Whether you reach the destination or die on the way, whether you are victorious or timely defeated, whether some result comes to the view or not, there occurs no difference. The only difference is that man is blessed with as high degrees of status as high his intention, labour and sacrifice is.
Punishment And Protection Against It.
The Holy Quran has described the matter of punishment in detail. The word (Al-Azaab) (Punishment) occurs for 264 times and the word (Azaaban) occurs for 39 times in the Holy Quran whereas several cases of this word have been used for dozens of times. The Holy Quran describes punishment as well as its kinds and the method of avoiding it, Allah's punishment comes in the world as well as after death. The actual and painful punishment will be for those who deserve it after the Day of Resurrection. Those who fear of Allah's punishment, often escape Divine punishment. Those who are careless of Divine punishment are often gripped by it. When and upon whom will Allah's punishment fall, no one save Allah knows it. Which thing is punishment and which not; only Allah knows it. Being drowned in water is a painful punishment for Pharaoh and disobedient pagans whereas it is a source of double reward and Shahaadat for the Mujaahideen if they are drowned in water during Jihaad. Being burnt in fire is punishment for the pagans and the disobedient whereas those who were burnt alive in fire in the incident of the people of Ukhdood were entered into paradise. All of us should meditate over the verses that describe punishment and fear of Allah's punishment the maximum; and take up the methods that are a source of escaping Allah's punishment.
Allah say: (i) Have you become fearless of Him who is in the sky if He makes you sink into the earth, and it starts trembling at once? Or, have you become fearless of Him who is in the sky if He loses a violent wind with stones against you? So, you will soon come to know how was my warning! (Al-Mulk: 16,17)
(ii) So, do the people of the towns feel themselves immune from our punishment that may befall them at night while they are asleep? Or do the people of towns feel themselves immune from our punishment that may befall them in broad daylight while they are at play? Do they feel secure from Allah's plan? None can feel secure from Allah's plan except the people who are losers? (Al-A'raaf: 97, 99)
(iii) And follow the best that has been sent to you from your Lord before the punishment comes to you suddenly when you do not even expect lest someone should say, "Pity on me because I fell short in respect of (observing the rights of ) Allah and, in fact, I was one of those who mocked" or (lest) someone should say, "If Allah were to show me the way, I would have surely been among those who fear Allah," or (lest) someone should say when he sees the punishment, "Would that I had a chance to return, so that I may become one of those who are good in their deeds." No, My verses had reached you, but you called them untrue and waxed proud and became of those who disbelieved. (Az-Zumar: 55-59)
(iv) O you who believe, what is wrong with you that when it is said to you, "Come out in the way of Allah," you turn heavy (and cling) to the ground. Have you become happy with the worldly life instead of the Hereafter? So, (remember that) the enjoyment of the worldly life is but trivial in (comparison with) the Hereafter. If you do not march forth (in the way of Allah), He will chastise you with a painful punishment and will replace you with another nation and you can do Him no harm at all. Allah is All-Powerful to do anything. (At-Taubah: 38,39)
(v) And Allah was not to send a scourge upon them while you (O Prophet) were in their midst, nor would Allah send scourge upon them while they are seeking forgiveness. (Al-Afaal: 33)
(vi) O you who believe, shall I tell you about a trade that saves you from a painful punishment? That you believe in Allah and His Messenger and carry out Jihaad in His way with your riches and your lives that is much better for you, if you but know (As-Saff: 10,11).
Allah be thanked, we have reaped the auspiciousness of studying six more verses of the Holy Quran. Do recite these verses with their translation. At four places, is the description of punishment and the last two places tell us the methods of avoiding punishment. Belief in Allah and His Messenger ö is the basic stone. After this, Jihaad and asking forgiveness are two big things adopting which every Muslim can escape punishment. May Allah grant us all with full power and capacity to adopt these deeds and may protect us against punishment in this world and the Hereafter! Ameen.آمین یاارحم الراحمین
اللھم یا ارحم الراحمین صل علی محمد ھو رحمۃ للعالمین وعلیٰ الہ وصحبہ اجمعین وبارک وسلم تسلیما کثیر ا کثیرا
Allah saysi) Truly, the (recognized) religion in the sight of Allah is Islam. (Al-Imraan: 19)

(3:19) The true religion with Allah is Islam. *16 The People of the Book adopted many different ways rather than follow the true way of Islam even after the knowledge of truth had reached them, and this merely to commit excesses against one another. *17 Let him who refuses to follow the ordinances and directives of Allah know that Allah is swift in His reckoning.

*16. In the sight of God there is only one system of life and way of conduct which is both in accord with reality and morally right. This consists of man's acknowledging God as his Lord and the sole object of his worship and devotion; of surrendering himself unreservedly to God in obedience and service. In doing so he should follow in toto the guidance communicated by God through His Messengers rather than try to devise ways of serving God according to his own lights. This mode of thought and action is known as Islam, and it is only reasonable that the Lord and Creator of the universe should accept nothing less from His creatures and servants. In his folly man thinks that he has the right to believe in and follow every doctrine that comes his way whether it be atheism or idolatry. In the sight of the Sovereign of the universe, however, all such attitudes amount to nothing short of rebellion against God.

*17. This shows that the religion of every Messenger of God, in every age and clime, was none other than Islam (submission to God). Likewise, every Divine book, in whichever language it was revealed, and to whichever people it was addressed, contained the teachings of Islam. The various religions which have spread among mankind are distortions of this true, original religion, and are the result of tampering. Coveting privileges over and above those to which they were entitled, people altered the beliefs, principles and injunctions of the true religion in a manner conducive to their own interests.

http://www.islamicboard.com/discover...ml#post1413811

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!