/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Limited member?

Zuzubu
02-18-2011, 02:07 PM
Salam!!

What does this limited member full member mean? Do I have to pay to be in this forum or sumthing? :skeleton:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
02-18-2011, 02:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zuzubu
Salam!!

What does this limited member full member mean? Do I have to pay to be in this forum or sumthing? :skeleton:
No one pays to be a member but to be a full member a person needs to have made at least 50 posts after which they will be upgraded to full member status. If you have time read the FAQ section, it will explain more about the forum.

Ansariyah
02-18-2011, 02:35 PM
:wa:

Pls read this: http://www.islamicboard.com/faq.php?...imited_mem_ber

u are a limted member now cause ur new
u just need 50 posts to become a full member. Its that easy so get posting!=)

Zuzubu
02-18-2011, 02:37 PM
Alright, thanks a lot! =D I was waiting till I could make my signature and post a link of my youtube channel.(it's islamic) But I'll just do that later then.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Faatin
02-19-2011, 12:27 AM
Yeah and what is this reputation number/reputation power thing? Mine looks erm...rather small compared to every other members on here :x

Beardo
02-19-2011, 02:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
No one pays to be a member but to be a full member a person needs to have made at least 50 posts after which they will be upgraded to full member status. If you have time read the FAQ section, it will explain more about the forum.
Grandpa, you've got so much to learn. You were supposed to take advantage of his vulnerability and say it's $100 for annual membership. We could split the profits... I get 99%, you get 1%. -sighs-

Beardo
02-19-2011, 02:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Faatin
Yeah and what is this reputation number/reputation power thing? Mine looks erm...rather small compared to every other members on here :x
Do you see a green box on everyone's post? Each member is given the opportunity to "rep" someone three times a day, I think. And basically, if you see a post you like, oyu can give "reps" to that person. :)

Faatin
02-19-2011, 03:57 AM
Either I need glasses or the green box thing doesn't exist.
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad

Do you see a green box on everyone's post? Each member is given the opportunity to "rep" someone three times a day, I think. And basically, if you see a post you like, oyu can give "reps" to that person. :)

Faatin
02-19-2011, 04:50 AM
So I have 50 posts at the moment, and the avatar/member upgrade thing isn't working -_-

Rafeeq
02-19-2011, 05:03 AM
Soon, it will be upgraded, wait....

Woodrow
02-19-2011, 05:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Faatin
So I have 50 posts at the moment, and the avatar/member upgrade thing isn't working -_-
The change will take place the next time the system refreshes. I believe that happens about once every hour.

Zuzubu
02-20-2011, 12:00 PM
It's kind of funny that I am full member, and I can post links, images, etc. But all I can't do is to change signature/avatar it says no access. Everytime I go to a profile I got no access. Did you guys change the 50 post thing? :O Cause I waited 1 day, and it still dosn't work.

Woodrow
02-20-2011, 02:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zuzubu
It's kind of funny that I am full member, and I can post links, images, etc. But all I can't do is to change signature/avatar it says no access. Everytime I go to a profile I got no access. Did you guys change the 50 post thing? :O Cause I waited 1 day, and it still dosn't work.
That is odd. You should be able to do both. Thanks for bringing this up. Hopefully somebody will know what the problem is if there is a problem.

$tr@wB3rRy
02-20-2011, 03:05 PM
How do guys managed to reach 50 so soon???? I am senior to u lot and i m stil stuck under 50 :(

Reflections
02-20-2011, 03:27 PM
^

lol I'm in the same boat.

Beardo
02-21-2011, 02:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by $tr@wB3rRy
How do guys managed to reach 50 so soon???? I am senior to u lot and i m stil stuck under 50 :(
format_quote Originally Posted by Bint Abi
^

lol I'm in the same boat.
You didn't hear it from me but... have you tried spamming? :P

Jk jk. It shouldn't take all that long, tbh. I think I did 50 posts in like 2-3 days if I'm not mistaken. :ermm:

$tr@wB3rRy
02-21-2011, 11:13 PM
SpamKing? lol but its getting tad bit annoying cos limited members are restricted from posting on welcome Instroduction section too, right? i was thinking to jst post 'welcomo' 8 times and i will reach the magic number 50 :p

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!