/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Business Economics: Is this worth it?

Beardo
02-19-2011, 07:19 AM
I'm thinking about purchasing a trade show display for the Jannah Network.

For those of you who don't know what that is... It's basically a booth. The plan I have for the Jannah Network Trade Show Display is:

- an 8ft x 8 ft display wall
- Podium
- Two separate banners for the corners

And maybe some seating arrangement. It looks better in my head and my plan but here's an example of what it could possibly look like:

But inshallah ours will look much better with the design I have in mind. With speakers and all too iA.

Drawback: Price. It could cost anywhere between $590 - $1000. Is it worth it? I mean, if I find sponsors to help fund it and all... Is it worth it?

We'll probably use it 10 times a year. It sounds lucrative to me in terms of the networking and publicity. I think itll pay itself off inshallah, if not more.

But it's a risk. But business is a risk. Is it worth it?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hannah.
02-19-2011, 11:33 AM
If you're going to use it 10 times in a year.. then I think it is quite necessary to purchase it. I'm sure it'll look really neat i'A. In business, its all about taking risks. So go for it :D

Beardo
02-19-2011, 08:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Believe.x
If you're going to use it 10 times in a year.. then I think it is quite necessary to purchase it. I'm sure it'll look really neat i'A. In business, its all about taking risks. So go for it :D
Yeah, I'm thinking the same. It's all very, very tempting, haha.

Well, I'm not sure how many times I'll end up using it, but my goal is 5-10 times a year. Is that good enough? I'm thinking over 10,000 people will be experiencing this. Whatcha say?

I'm actually thinking about sponsors. In which case, I can also go hi-tech with a monitor and all too. :-x But I don't want to overdo it either. Or do I?

Hannah.
02-20-2011, 11:37 AM
Sometimes you gotta take those steps that could be quite staggering at first but it'll always pay off in the end.. go for it & ace it 8)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!