/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Quran dictionary

Hannah.
02-19-2011, 07:42 PM
Want to know an easy tip that would help you understand the Quran much more effectively in only a short period of time?
ONLY LEARN THE VOCABULARY THAT'S ACTUALLY IN THE QURAN.
Trust me, you will literally save hundreds of hours of study if you avoid any words that are not in text of the Quran itself.

This is a ready-made resource that has got the Quran-only vocab lists in them: http://www.understandquran.com/cours...e/english.html

Have fun, and may Allah (swt) reward you all! :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
RawalTV
02-20-2011, 07:38 PM
jazakallah brother

Al-Mufarridun
02-20-2011, 07:51 PM
Whoa! Jazakallah Khair sis. that is a treasure! I need to print this so i can take it with me on the go Insha'Allah.

Sawdah
02-20-2011, 08:13 PM
Great find sis, jazakiAllah khair. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
$tr@wB3rRy
02-20-2011, 08:22 PM
Baarakallaah feek

Wyatt
02-20-2011, 08:40 PM
Ooh, thank you so much! I have a PDF version of this as well. It's extremely helpful! I have a grammar book, I'm going to be looking up each word and breaking it down to see how it was formed.

شكرًا! ;D

arabic alphabet
02-20-2011, 08:41 PM
thanks very helpful

selsebil
02-21-2011, 09:58 AM
Assalaam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,
Jazakallahu Khair for sharing!

I'll check insaallah.But I cannot open the pages.Any problem in web-site?

ayesha.ansari
02-21-2011, 11:08 AM
you have done remarkable job. its been very great to have such a dictionary.

Hannah.
02-21-2011, 05:42 PM
Always here to help! :)

piXie
03-06-2011, 11:23 AM
JazakAllaah Khair!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!