/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Attaching a picture to one's signature

Faatin
02-19-2011, 11:46 PM
Salaams I don't know what the problem is with attaching pictures to the signature. It said the maximum limit is 500 by 100 but the one I'm trying to attach is smaller yet it still gives me the same message. What should I do to be able to attach it?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Dagless
02-20-2011, 12:02 AM
Maybe it's over 19.5K?

Faatin
02-20-2011, 12:18 AM
Never mind! I got it =)[B]

Dagless
02-20-2011, 12:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Faatin
Never mind! I got it =)I don't even know what that is :x ... I'm really bad with technology. Any idea on how I can make it not over 19 K? I really like the picture!
In any image editing program. Post it here, lets see.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Faatin
02-20-2011, 12:41 AM
I just put it in. Does it show a lil baby?

PouringRain
02-20-2011, 12:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Faatin
I just put it in. Does it show a lil baby?
It doesn't show.

Faatin
02-20-2011, 01:07 AM
Yeah I have no idea why it didn't show before, but I deleted it. I think I'll refrain from putting an image of a human up. Although he was the cutest lil baby praying beside his dad ^________^. I found it on google, just typed in muslim baby praying and its the one that looks only a few months old wearing his lil green baby suit.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!