/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Good Sites for new muslims!!

family
02-20-2011, 01:43 AM
Assalaamu Alaikum!,

could you guys tell me some good sites for new converts? some valid sites that are simple for beginners..

thank you,

jazakmullahu khair!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
kite runner
02-27-2011, 07:51 AM
I found www.chatislam.com helpful they have many links in the top "banner" of the page

Raaina
02-27-2011, 08:01 AM
When I first became interested in Islam, I used to watch Peace TV and other TV programs like that. I used to enjoy Yusuf Estes's lectures as well. Also, of course Dr Naik Zakir
You can probably do a search in google or youtube for these if you can't access peace tv.

Ramadhan
02-27-2011, 09:10 AM
How about these
http://muslimconverts.com/
http://www.turntoislam.com/

and please be careful not to fall into shi'a aqeedah. There are some shi'a websites which use the term "new reverts" to attract new muslims.

There's also a revert website maintained by a member (I think he lives in france) which was listed in these forum, but I cannot remember the name of it.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muhammad Aseem
03-27-2011, 02:37 PM
i think turntoislam is a really good site.

However I suggest that you should partner up with someone who is a good follower, perhaps a colleague or friend.

This will make your progress much quicker.

family
07-03-2011, 03:54 AM
shukran everyone!! i asked for my friend who recently converted to islam ;] i'm not sure if you all will be reading this i'm really new to this forum ;]

Who Am I?
07-03-2011, 04:18 AM
I've gotten a lot of good information from watching videos online. Qu'ran weekly, halaltube, islamtube are all good sites.

(Shameless plug) There is one such site in my signature. (/Shameless plug)

:D

DippedinJannah
07-06-2011, 05:42 AM
I like both whyislam.org and islamreligion.com

zakahmed
08-06-2011, 10:45 AM
If you dont have access to PeaceTV you can watch a live stream at the peace tv website - just googe peace tv and it should be the first result , I tried posting a link but I'm still new so I'm not allowed at the moment but let me know if you have any problems finding it.

I love peaceTV :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!