/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Share Islamic Graphic

Zuzubu
02-20-2011, 11:44 AM
Asalamu Alaykum, I wish to share some graphic of mine, please tell me what you think, and please share some good islamic pictures that you know. =)

note: I have to link them because they wont show like that.

1: Earth Surah

2: Sunset surah

3: Blue Sky Surah Al-Nur

4: Paradise Infinite KM

5: Blue noor prayer

6: Europe Year 2050

7: Blue Mosque Istanbul

8: Pakistani Flag Flower

9: Calligraphy Space

and finally; 10: Purple Mosque

Please give you time, I used a lot of time making the pictures. I got some other pictures in my site, but these 10 are very special I believe. :embarrass

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zuzubu
02-20-2011, 01:32 PM
So guys, what do you think?

Skunkman
02-20-2011, 08:57 PM
wow! keep it up!

Zuzubu
02-21-2011, 06:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skunkman
wow! keep it up!
Thanks skunk akhi !! ;)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yahya_Ajam
04-05-2011, 03:48 AM
Blue Mosque in Istanbul and Purple Mosque are top two favorites! Good work brother :) We can all see how much effort you have put into your graphics.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!