/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Beware while characterising Rasoolul Allah SWS.

mrashidhai
02-20-2011, 02:36 PM
Beware while characterising Rasoolul Allah SWS.

Some people used to deviate away from the correct and mean path while characterising Hazrat Muhammad- Peace be upon hum- and attribute such qualities towards him which were neither stated by Almighty Allah nor by Hazrat Muhammad-Peace be upon him- himself. In this regard some people are so careless that they attribute such qualities towards Hazrat Muhammad-Peace be upon him- which are only and only Allah specific.
In this regard there are following few ahadith:

1- Hazrat Umar- Allah be pleased with him- narrated, that Hazrat Muhammad-Peace be upon him- said : "Do not exaggerate while praising me as Nasranies used to exaggerate while praising Ibn Maryium. In fact I am a slave(abd) of Allah and his Rasool". (Saheeh Bukhari 6/478)

2- Hazrat Abdullah Ibn Abbas- Allah be pleased with him- narrated, ' One person said to Hazrat Muhammad-Peace be upon him- that would happen what Allah and you (Muhammad) would like to happen. On this, Hazrat Muhammad-Peace be upon him- reprimanded him severely,
and said "have you jointed me with Allah, simply say, that will happen what Allah alone desires'. (Al-Masnad 3/ 253)

3- Hazrat Rabeea Bint Ma'auz- Allah be pleased with her- said, in the morning og my wedding day Hazrat Muhammad-Peace be upon him- arrived at my home, at that moment few little girls were reciting few verses and during that they said, Amongst us there is such a Nabi who is aware of what would happen next day. On this Hazrat Muhammad-Peace be upon him- said: " What are you saying! Don't say like that. What would happen next day, no one except Allah knows that". ( Ibn Maaja 1/350)

There are so many other ahadith in which Hazrat Muhammad-Peace be upon him- has prohibited to praise him unwarrantably.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Perseveranze
02-20-2011, 07:30 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum,

beautiful hadiths brother, very meaningful and certainly shows the truth, sincerity and honesty of our beloved Prophet(pbuh).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!