/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Posts not showing up

Ghazalah
02-21-2011, 08:39 PM
:sl:

Okay, when I click on 'new posts' it's meant to show me the latest post, yes? So how come when I click it, I can't see the threads which I've posted in? =/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazalah
02-22-2011, 09:36 PM
:bump1:

:D

AabiruSabeel
02-26-2011, 03:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ghazalah
:sl:

Okay, when I click on 'new posts' it's meant to show me the latest post, yes? So how come when I click it, I can't see the threads which I've posted in? =/
:wa:

It shows the threads in which we posted only if there are any new posts in it. Such threads have this icon

to their left.

Ghazalah
02-26-2011, 08:36 PM
^I see, is there anyway to change this? Or is it by default?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
glo
02-26-2011, 08:43 PM
'New posts' only show threads which you have not seen yourself.
If you have posted in or read a thread it will disappear from 'new posts' until somebody else has made a new post.

The thread will however appear in 'latest posts' at the top right of the screen (where the last 5 threads are shown)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!