/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Last Few Days Left for Registration LCIS - Sunday 27th Feb 2011 East London

mustan
02-22-2011, 04:51 PM
LAST FEW DAYS TO REGISTER - ENROLMENT 27th FEBRUARY 2011 at LCIS
[CENTER]
  • Have you ever wanted to get an Islamic studies qualification?

• Do you just want to ensure you are able to discern between authentic and unauthentic information?

• Are you fed up of always not knowing how to answer basic questions related to Islam and Mulims?

If the answer to any of these questions was 'yes' then perhaps you could benefit
    from the Ijaza Courses in Islamic Studies offered by LCIS

Courses Include:

Aqeedah al-Waasitiyah, Arabic Language, Tajweed al-Qur'an, Maqaasid Ash-Shari'ah, Hanafi Fiqh, Sharh An-Nawawi's 40 Hadith.

Teachers include:

Shaikh Abdul Hadi Arwani, Shaikh Al-Qari Ahmed al-Fayturi,
Shaikh Ali Khalfaoui, Shaikh Mohammed Sbini, Shaikh Az-Zaidi and
Ustadha Maream Assaf.

Date: 06/03/2011 - 08/05/2011 = Fees £75.00 per Courses
Time: 11:00 - 18:30 Every Sundays
Venue: LCIS Centre, 3rd Floor, 160-170 Cannon Street Road
London E1 2LH

For more information please contact:
Phone: 07771 359 173

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mustan
03-05-2011, 09:50 AM
Starts tomorrow inshallah last few places still available

Huzzy_786
03-05-2011, 10:14 AM
Sorry brother, i cant do it... Due to my lack of money :( and also time, i got school too. But alhamdulilla i go to mosque to learn quraan.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!