/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How do Muslims share Islam with non Muslims I know there are no Missionaries ?

truthseeker63
02-23-2011, 12:10 AM
How do Muslims share Islam with non Muslims I know there are no Missionaries in Islam as far as I know unlike Christianity but how do Muslims share the message of Islam ? Does the Holy Quran and or the Hadith call on Muslims to convert non Muslims or to invite them to Islam and embrace Islam ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
02-23-2011, 12:13 AM
Well people ask me questions and I answer them. That is how I share Islam. If people are interested in the religion, then I will recommend books and lectures. So I share knowledge to Islam to those who are interested.

Woodrow
02-23-2011, 12:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by truthseeker63
How do Muslims share Islam with non Muslims I know there are no Missionaries in Islam as far as I know unlike Christianity but how do Muslims share the message of Islam ? Does the Holy Quran and or the Hadith call on Muslims to convert non Muslims or to invite them to Islam and embrace Islam ?
We are all obligated to tell people about Islam. But we can not force it upon anyone. Once a person has learned of Islam, it becomes their responsibility to accept or reject Islam. Every person has the right to believe or not to believe, but they are also responsible for the consequences of their choice. Our responsibility ends when we let a person know they have choices.

there are many ways to tell about Islam. My way to tell about Islam is to live a life the best way I can as a Muslim and do my best to show through actions and deeds what it means to be a Muslim and be receptive for any question I may be asked.

We can not convert anybody. A person can only revert by saying the Shahadah with knowledge and sincerity. A forced person would not be saying it with sincerity and would not be a Muslim no matter how many times they said it while under duress or being forced..

sherz_umr
02-23-2011, 01:39 AM
when a group of ppl,discuss about islam (in school), iv noticed the non muslims have a tendency to ask a lot of questions or become curious. There you go..rest i guess is upto them.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ramadhan
02-25-2011, 02:20 PM
It is incumbent for every muslim to do dakwah, but there is no one set formula how to do dakwah, individual and circumstances determine how the best dakwah should be done.

I am actually concerned that during the day of judgement, those non-muslims who are now my colleagues and acquaintances will point finger at me for not telling them more about Islam.

Ali Mujahidin
02-26-2011, 09:52 AM
One of the best ways of telling other people about Islam is by the way you live, the way you behave, the way you talk, etc. It is impossible to tell other people that Islam is a great religion when you live an utterly miserable life.

tigerkhan
02-27-2011, 04:43 AM
dear truthseeker,
see dawa section section of this forum, and view threads there to gain more about this topic.

SFatima
06-26-2011, 04:55 PM
The best way is to follow Islam and let your practices and mannerisms be the message, esp to non Muslims. That is what makes them ask you or search about Islam. As for dawah for muslims, well thats an entirely different and a complicated story : )

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!