/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Wheres element purple?

aadil77
02-23-2011, 08:56 AM
Wheres the element purple theme?

this blue theme is full of glitches and the colours are too 'in your face' - they need to be toned down

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ramadhan
02-23-2011, 09:46 AM
And where's breeze?
It's been promised
:(

$tr@wB3rRy
02-23-2011, 11:27 AM
Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar betterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr than yucky brown tho :statisfie

Go IB :D

Ansariyah
02-23-2011, 04:47 PM
Yea tell me bout it, everythings like highlighted n bold. It just doesnt feel the same anymore.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd Al-Maajid
02-23-2011, 04:53 PM
Where is the old IslamicBoard? I miss that a lot....:ermm:

Beardo
02-23-2011, 05:33 PM
Are the members the same? Are the posts the same?

You drama queens... JUST GROW UP! lol, kidding.

I'm workin' on it! It ain't easy peasy stuff, ya know!

Though, I love Element Blue Full-Width. :x

~Raindrop~
02-23-2011, 05:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by
Though, I love Element Blue Full-Width. :x
same. Dunno what they're complaining about, it's the best one.

Ramadhan
02-23-2011, 05:54 PM
Beardo?
Is that you Rashad?

'Abd Al-Maajid
02-24-2011, 01:42 AM
Yes, Beardo is him...:p

Insaanah
02-24-2011, 01:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
Wheres the element purple theme?

this blue theme is full of glitches and the colours are too 'in your face' - they need to be toned down
I hope Element Purple is brought back, it was my favourite, the easiest on the eyes. None of the others match up to it. Please do bring it back.

Danah
02-24-2011, 02:25 PM
and I was just about to start a thread asking whats wrong with LI recently!!

Everything is messed up! all colors are mixed up....my profile page is literally h o r r i b l e !!

I can't even see the site logo properly, and sometimes it shows the sample picture of imageshack

aadil77
02-27-2011, 03:25 PM
can we have element puple back ? thats till you sort this one out

I have to literally log out to veiw the forums properly

Jzk

aadil77
03-08-2011, 08:31 PM
com'on you lot, lets have the element purple theme back, this one is giving me a headache

Ghazalah
03-08-2011, 11:36 PM
Can we have sub black on this forum? :><:

aadil77
03-17-2011, 08:08 PM
please lets have the theme back, so I can start using this forum again, this theme puts me off :-\

Beardo
03-17-2011, 08:58 PM
You guys have to decide on one theme. I was thinking the Element Fluid theme in full-width version.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-17-2011, 10:28 PM
Yes, that seems fine insha'Allaah, and also the element purple theme to please the members on this thread who want it back, and also the other theme which ive now forgotten the name of :-\, i think it begins with the letter "B" but i might be incorrect :-\ , this to please the other members who like the theme begining with the letter B i think :-\.

Ghazalah
03-17-2011, 10:51 PM
^Sub Black! :p:

Insaanah
03-17-2011, 10:58 PM
lets have the element purple theme back
I agree. It functions the best out of them all, and is easiest on the eye.

The forum look so much better when I'm not logged in, as that's the default theme when not logged in.

It would be great if we could have it back. Even if that is the only theme we keep. Please.

Jazaakallah khayr.

:sl:

GuestFellow
03-17-2011, 11:07 PM
com'on you lot, lets have the element purple theme back, this one is giving me a headache
Yeah I agree. I'm sick of orange. :/

Ramadhan
03-18-2011, 03:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by
think it begins with the letter "B" but i might be incorrect

Breeze.
I used to love breeze, until it was taken out and I asked for it to be put back, and I hated element blue, but now I'm used to it.
So yeah whatever, I'll adjust.

Beardo
03-18-2011, 04:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar
Your wife will love you, insha-Allah.

GuestFellow
03-18-2011, 03:49 PM
I want breeze back. :(

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-18-2011, 04:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar

Breeze.
I used to love breeze, until it was taken out and I asked for it to be put back, and I hated element blue, but now I'm used to it.
Yeah! thats the name, so i wasnt incorrect but i was correct :-\

Breeze a theme i got used to :-\ but khaair

aadil77
03-18-2011, 08:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Beardo
You guys have to decide on one theme. I was thinking the Element Fluid theme in full-width version.
so why is there a different theme when you log out?

aadil77
03-19-2011, 06:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Beardo
Element fluid is horrible as well, get rid of them both and stick to element purple full width

why can't you have them all?

Zuzubu
03-19-2011, 06:56 PM
I don't like that everyone uses seperate themes for some reason. ;) Loneliness to be the only one on earth to use this theme.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!