/* */

PDA

View Full Version : which thing in ur partner u like

tigerkhan
02-23-2011, 09:57 AM
:sl:
even i am not married yet but i want married members here to share their experience honestly, which things in ur spouse u like and what are things u dislike.
actually i wana learn and i think it would be beneficial for others members also bcz they will learn which things would make life happy and which things make ur partner unhappy. so one can leave if he/she have such behavior.
what i experience i got from my mom and dad, i think there relation was purely cultural, mean i see in our culture, in the start both boy and girl were happy. i am sure its bcz both were young and both are source of happiness for each other physically. so in that time i see many girls even tolerate if hubby have a annoying behavior. but with the passage of time when they dont need each other physically but spiritually indeed. i see they dont have spiritual understanding and issues btw them start arising and life bcm disturbed. one main reason of this maybe, girl bcm bold bcz she know after children the husband will always avoid divorce bcz of suffering of children in case of divorce. so i learn ur spiritual understanding with partner is more important than physical one. so in long run u will have a good and understanding relation.
plz share ur experiences....
:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
tigerkhan
02-24-2011, 02:04 PM
oh seems there are no married members on forum....lol
or maybe u ppl dont want to disclose shortcoming of ur spouse...lol. ok but i think y u are reluctant to share his/her good things....

yas2010
02-24-2011, 06:52 PM

Dear Brother

Having been married for 10 yrs+. My husbands paitence, his love for his family and being prompt in his prays.
I hope that helps.

Zuzubu
02-24-2011, 07:07 PM
Tiger same with me, let's get married akhi. <3

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
S_87
03-07-2011, 12:23 PM
nice thing to think about.

i can say to you as a brother it is very important to make your wife feel she means something to you, that she is important to you, that you listen to her and let her know you heard what she said. also if shes in a mood, and women dont need excuses for this, then its up to you to cheer her up NOT wind her up more.:raging::raging::raging:

tigerkhan
03-07-2011, 01:55 PM
^lol....simply thats mean "to understand her feelings".
i am laughing bcz i am v.poor in this regard...esp i never understand y girls dont say exactly what they want. i know they are shy but i cant understand many time.lol

Neelofar
03-07-2011, 02:20 PM
c'mon lads! we're not complicated creatures, are we? :p

S_87
03-07-2011, 03:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tigerkhan
^lol....simply thats mean "to understand her feelings".
i am laughing bcz i am v.poor in this regard...esp i never understand y girls dont say exactly what they want. i know they are shy but i cant understand many time.lol
lol yes but its not as simple as it sounds. its not because we are SHY :omg: :p

oh also, Sincerely apologise for anything your wife thinks you need to, even if you dont understand what exactly youre apologising for:statisfie

Cabdullahi
03-07-2011, 03:47 PM
dont fantasize about marriage too much...it might make you crazy

Zuzubu
03-07-2011, 03:54 PM
Tiger u didn't want partner? :O

Well, ladies are weird creatures. But they are made from our ribs, and if u strect a rib it will break. ;) (never knew what it meant but the prophet said it, and it sounds wise. xD)

Abdul-Raouf
03-07-2011, 04:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
too much experience..??...to comment that..:)

CosmicPathos
03-08-2011, 01:14 AM
the best thing about my partner is that it doesnt exist.

Ummu Sufyaan
03-08-2011, 10:18 AM
oh also, Sincerely apologise for anything your wife thinks you need to, even if you dont understand what exactly youre apologising for
speaking of apologizing, if you have done anything which upsets your wife, go and apologize. dont make her apologize for something you did or for something she didn't do... that would probably make her feel like you are not understanding her. also dont feel embarrassed for apologizing to your wife when you upset her, because if she has done anything to upset you, then she would be willing to apologize to you since you apologize to her (which indicates taht you are fair and just).

Zuzubu
03-08-2011, 01:24 PM
Ummu sufyaan, why would anyone be embarrassed on his wife? :O

If I was about to look at a woman I look at intelligence, faith, and beauty. If she has those 3, then there is no problem. =)

Muhaba
03-08-2011, 02:28 PM
brother, i feel that boys and girls need a lot of education regarding living with spouse in a proper manner. if both partners learn to respect each others needs and don't over burden each other then i think that the result will be harmonious and happy mariage. however, if each member only cares about himself/herself and feels that whenever the other does oemthing against his/her wishes it means that they are disrespctful or don't care about them, etc, then problems and feelings of unhappiness will arise.

Dagless
03-08-2011, 02:38 PM
Mine.

Interesting topic :nervous:

tigerkhan
03-09-2011, 03:05 AM
most of the member who post in this thread are unmarried. but we need experienced ppl comments here...so plz stop bcz abdullahii is saying we all will bcm crazy...............lol

Muhaba
03-10-2011, 02:48 PM
in think it would be better to ask what someone didn't like in their partner, what mistakes someone made that messed up their marriage, etc, so ppl can learn from others mistakes.

Muhaba
03-10-2011, 02:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zuzubu
Tiger u didn't want partner? :O

Well, ladies are weird creatures. But they are made from our ribs, and if u strect a rib it will break. ;) (never knew what it meant but the prophet said it, and it sounds wise. xD)
if that hadith is true then it would mean something like you shouldn't try to change a woman's nature. some people might try to change women's nature. it doesn't mean that we women are crooked by nature or anything. LOL

tigerkhan
03-10-2011, 03:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by
in think it would be better to ask what someone didn't like in their partner, what mistakes someone made that messed up their marriage, etc, so ppl can learn from others mistakes.
wow....... do u read the OP, i have asked both good as well as bad things....but our married bro and sis dont want to disclose it.....what a love. and what a shyness.
you shouldn't try to change a woman's nature
it is common in men and women...bcz in one hadith its has said that a mountain can move/changed form one place to another but human nature can not be changed.

'Abd Al-Maajid
03-10-2011, 03:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
Don't listen to Abdullahii ;D

format_quote Originally Posted by Zuzubu
let's get married akhi. <3
format_quote Originally Posted by mad_scientist
the best thing about my partner is that it doesnt exist.
Let's get married...:D

tigerkhan
03-10-2011, 04:01 PM
Don't listen to Abdullahii
surely.........................lol

yas2010
03-10-2011, 09:21 PM
Salaam brothers and sisters
I have posted on here before, but would like to add a little more.

Having been married for over 10years, I would like to share my personal feelings.

Compromise. - Hard that it can be at times.

Don't dwell on either ones errors. - we All make mistakes, learn from them.

Don't get caught up with 'keeping up' with the latest fads and materialistic possession, you will just burden yourselves.
I have seen many marriages crumble because of this.

Spend time together, even better if you can pray together.

HTH . JK

Ali Mujahidin
03-12-2011, 01:50 AM
Here are some random thoughts from ThisOldMan:

1. Men and women are so different that it's debatable whether they belong to the same species at all. Any man who thinks that he understands his wife is fooling himself. Of course, his wife already had him fooled all this time. That's why he thinks he understands his wife.

2. Your wife is someone else's daughter. Had been for all her formative years before you married her. So don't think that you are going to make any headway in changing the way she thinks and behaves. You already have your hands trying to keep ahead of your own children.

3. The best thing I like about my wife is that I can make babies with her. Really. I can cook by myself. I can wash my clothes by myself. I can fall asleep on the keyboard by myself. But I can't make babies by myself. So I am glad that she is willing to help me do that.

Hope this is useful. Insha Allah. By the way, did I mention I can speak English, Malay, Chinese, Thai and Rubbish fluently? Especially the last item.

tigerkhan
03-12-2011, 04:08 AM
Any man who thinks that he understands his wife is fooling himself. Of course, his wife already had him fooled all this time. That's why he thinks he understands his wife.
wow great reply bro and i like this one the most. they are master in making ppl fool.........lol.
sisters dont mind but allah swt had also said this in quran. i mean whether u have many other good abilities, we cant deny that u are also genius in this game....making ppl fool.

Ali Mujahidin
03-12-2011, 04:31 AM
I remember reading that Saidina Ali (ra) said walking behind a woman is more dangerous than walking behind a lion. That's something to think about, isn't it? One other thing, you can never out-talk a woman. lol

'Abd Al-Maajid
03-12-2011, 04:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ThisOldMan
Saidina Ali (ra) said walking behind a woman is more dangerous than walking behind a lion.
What is that supposed to mean?

Ali Mujahidin
03-12-2011, 06:21 AM
I think what Saidina Ali (ra) meant was that when walking behind a woman we will be tempted by Shaytan and that is even more dangerous than walking behind a lion. Perhaps some more knowledgeable brothers or sisters can shed more light on this.

S_87
03-12-2011, 04:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tigerkhan
wow....... do u read the OP, i have asked both good as well as bad things....but our married bro and sis dont want to disclose it.....what a love. and what a shyness.

i think if we want the bad parts it may be better if we point out what we realise are our own weaknesses rather than spouses. otherwise generally speaking itd be something like

they are always wrong (and you are always right) :hiding:

mammyluty
04-03-2011, 08:47 PM
asalam alaikum
two things i like about my husband......he is a muslim n he loves me and our children.

'Abd-al Latif
04-03-2011, 09:14 PM
:salamext:

I don't want to encourage these threads because there is no benefit in them. I'm sure the single brothers and sisters have researched a million times over the kind of fairy tale relationship they would like to be in but unfortunately life doesn't work out that way.

Relationships, likes and dislikes and what you see in your partner is subjective. To cut a long story short, brothers and sisters, there is far more to life than marriage. If your ultimate goal in life is to get married then you're not living for much. How will this help you in aakhira? How will this help you in the grave?

For God sake people, enough marriage threads!

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!