/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions please

muslimsister1
02-23-2011, 10:03 AM
:sl:

Hope your all in good health by the grace of Almighty Allah SWT, im looking for good reputable travel agents who deal with hajj and umrah and are based in the UK.

Inshaallah me, hubby and inlaws have made the intention to go for umrah for the full month of ramzan. I know sum agents have released their packages and prices, wer looking to book early as the prices will go higher nearer the time.

The thing is my mother inlw would like to stay in a hotel near to the haram which would be 5 star, as she has been many times Alhumdolilah, she has always stayed in 3-4 star. Not in a bad wy but i think she wants to stay in a nice hotel dis time.

So i would be grateful for any suggestions and also a kind request to keep me n my family in ur duas that Allah SWT keep us healthy and well and give us the strength and ability and Inshaallah take us to Makkah n Madinah in the month of ramzan.

Jazakallah.

:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Endymion
02-23-2011, 12:49 PM
Subhanallah.You planned for the greatest thing.Im sure the help of Allah SWT be with you at every step.May He SWT help you,guide you and make this journey easy for you.You are indeed very Lucky my dearest sister to perform Umrah in Ramadhan Mashallah..May He SWT bless you and your family with health and every thing will be done according to your wish.Amen.

I wish i would also be the lucky one to Perform Umrah and Hajj Inshallah.Please remember me in your doaa's dearest sis.

Huzzy_786
03-03-2011, 03:48 PM
:sl:

Subhanallah,May allah make this journey easy for you!

I just went like 1 year ago but i dont know nothing much about the agent, as my dad knows everything about it ;P ( I am only 15 ;S)

It was awesome! I hope you also enjoy it.

Umm the 5 star hotel.. umm.. that comes to my mind is something like zam zam or something like that.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!