/* */

PDA

View Full Version : i cant upload a background picture on to my profile

cat eyes
02-23-2011, 06:15 PM
it says you must create a photo album first? but theirs no option to create a photo album.:unhappy:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Salahudeen
02-23-2011, 06:30 PM
You're not the only one who is getting this error. Below is the message it gives admins.

To use the asset picker you need to have a publicly accessible album with at least one image in it. Please create such an album if you want to select an image. You can still enter an image location in the edit box if you like.
even when you paste a link to an image in the box it still displays that message.

~Raindrop~
02-23-2011, 06:33 PM
I'm pretty sure that's for when we had the album option, which was then removed. It allowed you to select a background pic from the album. You don't need one of those if you're going to enter a link. I could be wrong though.

~Raindrop~
02-23-2011, 06:45 PM
Try not clicking 'choose image'. That's what brought up the error message for me. Just put in the link, select 'both' from the drop-down list next to 'repeat' then press 'submit'. Finally, save it at the top. It should work.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Salahudeen
02-23-2011, 06:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha
Try not clicking 'choose image'. That's what brought up the error message for me. Just put in the link, select 'both' from the drop-down list next to 'repeat' then press 'submit'. Finally, save it at the top. It should work.

This works, I managed to do it, just put the link to the image in the box and then click "submit" and then "save" at the top and it will change it.

Just search on google for the background/image you want and then copy the link to that image and paste it in the box and click submit.

How do you make the background image cover the whole page? and not just a little banner at the top?

cat eyes
02-23-2011, 07:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Salahudeen
This works, I managed to do it, just put the link to the image in the box and then click "submit" and then "save" at the top and it will change it.

Just search on google for the background/image you want and then copy the link to that image and paste it in the box and click submit.

How do you make the background image cover the whole page? and not just a little banner at the top?
i tried doing that also and it didnt work lol

~Raindrop~
02-23-2011, 07:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by
That's why I told you to select 'both' from the list next to 'repeat'....it repeats it all over the page.

And cat eyes... I don't like your computer :exhausted

cat eyes
02-23-2011, 07:36 PM

That's why I told you to select 'both' from the list next to 'repeat'....it repeats it all over the page.

haha ok so what do i do now?

Salahudeen
02-23-2011, 07:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes

i tried doing that also and it didnt work lol
:hiding: allah hu alam then lol

I did choose both, it says "vertical" or "horizontal" or "both" and I choose both. but it's not all over the page still.

cat eyes
02-23-2011, 07:39 PM
dont need to worry its working for me now yaaaaaaaaaaay ! :) thanks guys

~Raindrop~
02-23-2011, 07:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by
but it's not all over the page still.
er.. it is. I just checked it from IE (backgrounds won't show for me on FF) and it's deffo all over the page. Top to bottom, edge to edge, corner to corner.

EDIT: and so's yours, cat eyes. You have an open Qur'an with scattered petals around it, don't you??

Salahudeen
02-23-2011, 07:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
dont need to worry its working for me now yaaaaaaaaaaay ! :) thanks guys
yaaaaaaaaay :D

er.. it is. I just checked it from IE (backgrounds won't show for me on FF) and it's deffo all over the page. Top to bottom, edge to edge, corner to corner.

EDIT: and so's yours, cat eyes. You have an open Qur'an with scattered petals around it, don't you??
oh, that explains it then. I am using firefox so that's why I could not see it.

cat eyes
02-23-2011, 07:53 PM

yeah but im gona change it :p

cat eyes
02-23-2011, 08:02 PM
GRRR i cant get it to work again! darn it:raging:

Salahudeen
02-23-2011, 09:48 PM
^ why isn't it working now?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!