/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is it ok for me to have the Quran on tape/cd so I can listen to it if the Quran can n

truthseeker63
02-25-2011, 02:53 PM
Is it ok for me to have the Quran on tape/cd so I can listen to it if the Quran can not be translated in the form of a Book what about a tape or a cd I ask because they did not have cds and tapes 1400 years ago and I learn about the Quran better with a tape or a cd audio than with a Book also is it ok for the Quran to be in tape or cd form in both Arabic/English ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
02-25-2011, 05:26 PM
Yes to all of above.

When we say the Qur'an can not be translated, we do not mean it is forbidden to do so. It is just that it is impossible to fully translate Arabic, many Arabic words only exist in Arabic and have no corresponding word in any other language.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!