/* */

PDA

View Full Version : IB Competition: Understand Qur'aan directly in ONLY TWO MONTHS

piXie
03-02-2011, 02:02 PM

IB Competition: Understand Qur'aan directly in ONLY TWO MONTHS!

:Koran: Qur'aan learning made EASY! :Koran:

Imagine reading the Qur'aan in arabic or listening to it in Taraweeh and understanding what Allaah is saying without having to look at the translation.

AMAZING SUBHANALLAH!

All this within 2 months by studying only 25 mins per day and 5 min homework.

FANTASTIC ALHAMDULILLAH!

We could have the best degrees and education, but if we don't understand this most important book, then in Allaahs eyes... We are ILLITERATE.

Thats saying alot brothers and sisters.
:embarrass

Understanding the Qur'aan is our primary obligation and minimum requirement.

we have NO EXCUSES

"And We have indeed made the Qur'an easy to understand and remember: then is there any that will receive admonition?" [54:40]

Time is flying and our lives are passing.

Would you like to start and finish this course? If so, vote YES!

non-Muslims are welcome to join in!

:D

Minimum requirement for course: Must know how to read Arabic

Our aim is to get atleast 200 members on this board to understand the Qur'aan directly inshaa Allaah.

If possible, perhaps the moderators can add a special feature to the profiles of all members who have completed the course or understand the Qur'aan?

:Koran:

Please FOLLOW the Links below for the Course:

Most effective
way to understand the entire Quran in Arabic for FREE, just visit

www.quranforbusypeople.com/iidr.html

and attend the Tele-Seminar.

Then start the COURSE:

http://www.understandquran.com/cours...e/english.html

May Allaah give us all the Tawfeeq to understand the Qur'aan, and accept our efforts. Aameen. Say Aameen!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
piXie
03-02-2011, 04:04 PM
EDIT: For minimum requirement of this course one must know how to read the Qur'aan in Arabic with the vowel signs.

The course is not live. There are 60 pre-recorded short 20min videos which can be completed at ones one pace. Depending on time, previous arabic knowledge and committment, some of us may be able to complete this course within one month even.

Really, that is quite amazing subhan Allaah. I hope all of us can participate. It would be a very BIG ACCOMPLISHMENT if we stick it through and understand the whole Qur'aan by the end of it.

piXie
03-02-2011, 04:07 PM
Please vote so we know who is participating. It will also encourage other members to join in!

piXie
03-02-2011, 04:18 PM
Another thing, Qur'aan memorization will be much easier if you understand what you are memorizing. You will also learn a lot of arabic too. Just by doing 2 of the short 20min videos, you will be learning more than 2000-3000 words of the Qur'aan inshaa Allaah, this is how brilliant and consise this course is, using many advanced learning strategies mashaa Allaah.

It is many peoples lifetime goal to understand the Quraan and learn arabic - here is the opportunity now to reach that goal.

Don't loose this opportunity by putting it off for another day, for days turn to months and months to years.... and we end up regretting.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
03-03-2011, 05:06 AM
I've downloaded the first 12 videos plus the intro. So far what I see is quite interesting although because of my hearing problems I having difficulty understanding what is being said. I am now down loading the PDF files Insha Allaah, that will offset some of my hearing limitations

Aprender
03-03-2011, 05:10 AM
Aww :( I don't know how to read Arabic...

Woodrow
03-03-2011, 05:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aprender
I went ahead and downloaded the PDF, PPT and MP3 files along with the WMV for lesson one. I believe if you do the same and use them in conjunction with each other you will pick up a fair amount of written Qur'anic Arabic as you go along. I suggest to anybody with limited Arabic to give it a try using all of the media files

'Aleena
03-03-2011, 06:14 AM
:sl:

Downloading lesson no. 1...

JazakAllahu Khairan:)

piXie
03-03-2011, 11:57 AM
assalaamu alaikum

alhamdu lillaah may Allaah honor us all with the understanding and knowledge of Qur'aan. Where are all the other members?

I hope they will join us here soon.

Please post your progress here, or if anyone needs any help - we're happy to help!

P.S. Its important to listen to the introduction so one knows how the lessons will be structured

=)

piXie
03-03-2011, 04:54 PM
Having trouble downloading lesson 6, been re-trying and waiting, very frustrated now =(

piXie
03-03-2011, 04:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aprender
Reading Arabic is easily to learn. Btw you could pick up loads as a listener too :)

Woodrow
03-03-2011, 05:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by member X
Having trouble downloading lesson 6, been re-trying and waiting, very frustrated now =(
Odd it downloaded easily for me yesterday.

piXie
03-03-2011, 05:07 PM
They said this could happen sometimes due to site being very busy. Hopefully it works soon as I need to start lesson 6 today.

piXie
03-03-2011, 10:10 PM
The site is still down but there is wisdom in everything Allaah does alhamdulillaah. I found the whole 60 lessons PDF with extra grammar and all, while searching the net.

Here it is!

http://www.lulu.com/product/file-dow...d_items/left/1

Hope it helps! alhamdu lillaah.

piXie
03-03-2011, 10:12 PM
Oh. I cant post links. :embarrass will have to wait for brother Woodrow to help.

piXie
03-04-2011, 08:16 PM
^ jazakAllaah Khair

Ghazalah
03-04-2011, 08:27 PM
Can people who have already memorised the Quran enter too? Or only people who haven't? :hmm:

piXie
03-04-2011, 08:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ghazalah
Can people who have already memorised the Quran enter too? Or people who haven't? :hmm:
ofcourse, aaanyone can enter who wants to understand the Qur'aan and their adhkaar and salah etc. You just need to know how to read the Qur'aan which most of us know alhamdu lillaah.

Our aim is to get atleast 200 people on this board to understand the Qur'aan directly inshaa Allaah. Please join us!

Huzzy_786
03-04-2011, 08:49 PM
Wow awesome! I am gona try it out, did it work for you?

Hannah.
03-04-2011, 09:41 PM
http://www.islamicboard.com/quran/13...ictionary.html

piXie
03-06-2011, 11:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Huzzy_786
Wow awesome! I am gona try it out, did it work for you?
so far so good alhamdu lillaah. Its taught me more than 6000 words of the Quraan and Im not even on lesson 10 yet. Alhamdulillaah, its been very rewarding.

Im going to start lesson 8 now inshaa Allaah, time is just flying! Please join us. I hope more of us will join and we can reach our goals.

piXie
03-06-2011, 11:39 AM
JazakAllaah Khair for posting it here sister Hannah, its brilliant alhamdu lillaah!

Anyone started the course yet? Please post your progress here as it will encourage others inshaa Allaah

piXie
03-06-2011, 04:13 PM
asalaamu alaikum possible for IB Staff to make this poll public so we know who is doing the course?

piXie
03-07-2011, 04:52 PM
Alhamdulillaah, lesson 9 completed!

piXie
03-07-2011, 04:53 PM
anyone else? :(

S.Belle
03-07-2011, 07:56 PM
is this for people who dont know or understand the arabic language...or for more advanced?

piXie
03-07-2011, 09:30 PM
Its for ppl who dont know or understand the Quran/Arabic language.

piXie
03-08-2011, 08:55 PM
Good to see 10 votes alhamdu lillaah. Anyone finished lesson one yet?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!