/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Nikah contracts for gay Muslims.. seriously?

Hannah.
03-03-2011, 11:19 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12486003

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~ Sabr ~
05-17-2012, 11:30 AM
:salamext:

Similar news here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10480987

This thread makes me want to +o(

TrueStranger
05-17-2012, 01:40 PM
The world is ending.....I was reading an article that tried to make Sarah Palin's daughter look preposterously ridiculous for stating a simple fact - Marriage is between a man and a woman.

It's terrifying how certain behaviors are becoming normal these days. :exhausted

Abz2000
05-17-2012, 02:50 PM
I dunno wot happened wen clegg and Cameron decided to share downing st and closed those doors and went upstairs,
But the sodomite agenda sure moved forward in leaps and bounds.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/elec...s-love-in.html

they even demanded that Everyone removes the terms "husband" and "wife" from official forms, and replace them with "spouse",
Next is it gonna be removing "mother" and "father" and replacing them with "parent"?
With the excuse: Coz the sodomites are being marginalised.

It's been predicted over half a century ago,
Here the movie trailer based on the book brave new world:

Notice how the child gets scolded for "bad language" wen he says mothers and fathers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwuy2t6025k

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muhaba
05-17-2012, 04:20 PM
i don't know how there can be marriage between gays. in the chapel, the priest says: "do you take this man to be your husband... do you take this woman to be your wife." so what's he supposed to say to gay couple? "do you take this man to be your husband? do you take this man to be your wife?"

Muslim Woman
05-17-2012, 04:20 PM
:sl:

can't believe it . How come one claim s/he is a Muslim and openly committing such a sin ? No shame at all - this is so dangeruous .

may Allah guide or punish those so called Muslims. No doubt , media will give them a huge support & publicity.

Muhaba
05-17-2012, 04:26 PM
I just read the article. it is really sick. muslims get married so they can live together and have marital relationships without sinning. they are lawful in the sight of Allah. but homosexuality is by itself a horrible sin. if these people care so much about not sinning, they should stop their gay ways. otherwise, they are only blaspheming islam.

Ar-RaYYan
05-17-2012, 05:19 PM
I met her on a Friday evening at a gay pride event in London's East End borough of Tower Hamlets.

Even though the neighbourhood is home to one of the highest concentrations of British Asians, there were only a few Asians in the crowd.

Zeinab was there with two of her girlfriends a lesbian wearing a hijab and a British Asian woman who described herself as bisexual.

ok. This is so bizarre :exhausted.

GuestFellow
05-17-2012, 05:52 PM
Not surprised. People can get married to whatever they want. :/

Endymion
05-17-2012, 06:04 PM
'If you feel no shame, then do as you wish.'" [Al-Bukhari]

Aprender
05-17-2012, 06:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tragic Typos
Not surprised. People can get married to whatever they want. :/
Yet Mormon men who have multiple wives and take care of their children are threatened with jail time and deemed immoral by society. But if it's a single man who gets a bunch of women pregnant and doesn't try to take care of any of them, well, that's OK. That's just how it is.

KDhieb
05-17-2012, 07:07 PM
"He reasons that to deny gay Muslim couples the right to a religious union, goes against teachings in the Koran."

I cannot understand how =/

KDhieb
05-17-2012, 07:07 PM
Sorry, the above quote followed this

"One of the key advocates of Muslim gay marriage is the American Imam, Daayiee Abdullah - who himself is gay. He has performed a number of gay nikahs in America and has also advised gay British Muslim couples on how to perform the ceremony."

Muezzin
05-17-2012, 07:51 PM
Bringing year-old threads back to life is so gay, man.

Muhaba
05-17-2012, 07:55 PM
lets not misinterpret the hadith or the Quran. homosexuality is clearly against the Quran. (the story of Prophet Lut A.S. shows what a bad crime homosexuality is. homosexual nation of Prophet Lut A.S was killed by a rain of stones and then the land was turned upside down and then made a part of the dead sea.) there are also hadith that state the death penalty for homosexuals. of course those are applicable in a muslim country with islamic law not in nonmuslim countries, however saying that homosexuality is acceptable in islam is kufr. remember, in the time Omar (R) a man who drank alcohol was brought before the court. when the man said drinking was not against islam, he received the death penalty, instead of the punishment for drinking which was some lashes (i think 40). so saying that homosexuality is not wrong according to islam is a great sin. it is blasphemy against islam.

what people do in nonmuslim countries are not our concern. if they want to have gay marriages or be gays or whatever, that is not our problem. the problem is trying to change islam. a person cannot worship an idol and then say that it is acceptable in islam. nor can a person have homosexual relations and then say that it is part of islam. homosexuality is against islam and the ones who are doing it are not muslims. if they care to remain muslims they should repent from their sin and stop committing it.

Muhaba
05-17-2012, 07:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Bringing year-old threads back to life is so gay, man.
i want to kick someone. i didn't see the date and thought it was recent because of the recent voting on gay marriages in North Carolina.

Darth Ultor
05-17-2012, 08:02 PM
Why can't they have a secular wedding in a courtroom?

Muhaba
05-17-2012, 08:05 PM
why do gays want to have a wedding anyway. marriages are for avoiding sin, to make the couple lawful to each other in the Sight of God. gays are sinning, they can't purify their relationship, they can't make themselves acceptable to God whether they tie the bond or not.

Marina-Aisha
05-17-2012, 08:13 PM
Do they not read the Quran? It's forbidden! It's more then forbidden!! But imams can refuse to do it right? Cos this plain wrong.. If u want to sin that's fine it's ur soul but to go in the house of Allah to get married is so wrong in so many levels

GuestFellow
05-17-2012, 09:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by WRITER
why do gays want to have a wedding anyway. marriages are for avoiding sin, to make the couple lawful to each other in the Sight of God. gays are sinning, they can't purify their relationship, they can't make themselves acceptable to God whether they tie the bond or not.
Salaam,

I suppose they believe homosexuality is not a sin. :/

Muhaba
05-17-2012, 10:01 PM
^then they will also beleive that out of marriage relations are not a sin. in that case, there's no need to get married. only when you believe that fornication is sin do you get married. you will probably say that people in the west have relations out of marriage and don't believe it is sin and they still get married, but in the west, the people are mostly christian and jew thing and in both those religions relations out of marriage were regarded a sin so they married.

another reason why people get married is for the children's sake. since a man and woman have children together, to safeguard the interests of the children and to make the man legally responsible for supporting his wife and children, marriage was ordained. but gays can't have children so there is no need for marriage. there is no fear that one will make the other pregnant and then run off leaving the other to suffer, etc.

truthseeker63
05-18-2012, 07:01 AM
Gay Marriage explained

Uploaded by Battlefield315 on Apr 25, 2011

A liberal accidentally explains why she supports gay marriage.

Watch more conversations with a liberal at: http://Battlefield315.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igB0a...3&feature=plcp

~ Sabr ~
05-18-2012, 07:02 AM
^ Nobody needs to explain anything, it's Haraam. End of!

Marina-Aisha
05-18-2012, 07:10 AM
who cares if its there rights!! its harraam!if wanna sin do it behind close doors not in the mosque!

Muhaba
05-18-2012, 09:55 AM
the west will eventually realize that gay relationships are inhuman and unbalanced. the relationship that Allah made between a man and a woman is such that one can't take advantage of the other; both are on equal footing. however, in a gay relationship, that is not the case. the passive man has the same need as the active man and that makes the passive vulnerable to the active one. which is why you have passive gay men offering money to other men for relations. that is not the case with a heterosexual relationship. in a heterosexual relationship, the woman power over the man which is why men do so much to please the woman while at the same the man has power over the woman, being powerful and active, etc. Noone can take advantage of the other!

in the west relationships betwee people who aren't on equal footing (like relationship between boss and employee) are sometimes not allowed by law. in time they will realize what an imbalanced relationship gay relationship is and will outlaw it too, insha-Allah. Whatever Allah ordained is best. what Allah outlawed has problems.

dysphoricrocker
05-23-2012, 03:18 AM
What has the world come to, just last month i was reading an article where a group of Muslims claim that homosexuality is allowed in Islam based on the notion that "it is Allah's will". Knowledge is fast draining in this Ummah. May Allah guide us.

SyedSaboor
05-23-2012, 07:13 PM
There is a group based in California, who claim to be Gay and Lesbian Muslims, which is an oxymoron in and in of itself. They claim that no where in the Quran is homosexuality condemned, but it is.

Actually, there are many webpages that are claiming that the Quran does not explicity refer to homosexuality as a sin. One webpage claims that lesbianism is not explicitly condemned in the Quran, so it permissible. The reason they claim this is because the Quran says "if any of your women are guildy of lewdness..." This verse refers to female immorality, which also includes lesbianism. It is speaking in a broad sense referring to sexual immorality among women, but pro-homosexual groups claim it does not refer specifically to lesbianism.

Also, since the Quran refers to the existence of youth of perpetual freshness in heaven, some anti-Islamic propagandists claim that this suggest male homosexuality will occur in heaven, because if there are houris, then why are there youths in heaven, if it isn't for a sexual nature.

In fact, there are many webpages claiming alot of crazy nonsense, not only in regards to lesbianism and homosexuality being permissible in Islam, but also threesomes and other forms of immorality being permissible in Islam.

Muhaba
05-23-2012, 10:59 PM
I read in a commentary that the verse of Surah Nisa "if any of your women are guildy of lewdness..." was abrogated. I will post it below. some of you might want to see what other commentators have written.

This verse is about normal sexuality and not lesbianism. the verse after it is about sexuality between a man and woman and not homosexuality.

since verses of punishment of zina (fornication) were revealed, these verses were abrogated (cancelled).

As for youth of perpetual freshness, why should anyone think that they are for men's enjoyment? In this world, Allah created men for women and women for men.

---
Commentary of Verses 15 to 16 of Surah Al-Nisa:
Verses 15 - 16: If any of your women be guilty of indecency, call for four witnesses from among yourselves to testify against them. If they give evidence and prove the guilt, then confine them to their houses until death comes to them or Allah opens some other way out for them. And punish the two of you who commit this crime; then if they both repent and reform themselves, leave them alone, for Allah is generous in accepting repentance, and merciful in forgiving sins.

Commentary: In these two verses, punishment for fornication was prescribed for the first time in Islam. According to verse 15, the guilty women were to be kept in confinement till further order, and according to verse 16, both the male and female guilty of fornication were to be punished, that is rebuked, disgraced, beaten, etc. Afterwards, this punishment was altered by verse 2 of Surah Nur (Surah 24). Now both the male and female are to be scourged with one hundred stripes each.

This gradual enforcement of the criminal law was based on sound practical wisdom. At that time the Arabs were not accustomed to live under a settled government with a regular system of law and judiciary. Therefore, it might have been unwise and too much for them, if the Islamic State had imposed on them its complete system of criminal laws all at once. That is why at first the sort of punishment contained in these two verses was enforced and then gradually stricter punishments were prescribed for fornication, theft, slander, etc., and finally that complete system of law was evolved which was in force during the time of the Holy Prophet (SAW) and his rightly guided successors.

The seeming difference in these two verses has misled commentator Suddi to the conclusion that verse 15 prescribed the punishment for married women and verse 16 for unmarried men and women. Obviously, this poor commentary is not supported by any sound argument. Likewise, the commentary of Abu Muslim Isfahani that verse 15 is about unnatural crime between two females and verse 16 about the unnatural crime between two males is also wrong. The Quran is concerned only with the fundamental principles of law and morality; therefore, it only discusses those problems which are confronted in normal life and does not concern itself with the ones that are met under abnormal circumstances. These latter problems are left for the people to decide as they arise. That is why, when after the death of the Holy Prophet (SAW), the case of unnatural crime between two males was brought before the Companions, none of them turned to these verses for its decision.

BadOlPuttyTat
05-24-2012, 12:16 AM
I am going to apologize for my rant before hand, but note it is kinda graphic (but true). Somebody has to say it after all. :hmm:

Marriage is between a man and women (note plural), although he should actually love those women and not have multiples for the sake of "free booty"(its gross but get over it). Gay's have the right to "do" whoever they want as does anyone else as long as that partner is willing. But the issue on gay marriage is very clear, marriage is and has been defined as a union between male and female. Marriage was originally stated as union and union regarding sex is for the sole purpose of procreation. Modern society states that marriage is a social union when in reality it is a spiritual and hormonal one. Marriage with gays is purely about sex, and every time statistics come up about who has more sex, gays or straights, its always gays. Not by a percentage but by 2 or 3 times more. Homosexuality is a fetish no different then me being a sadist. I derive all social and sexual pleasure from another persons suffering, this comes from the sweet and hormones released during pain or stress. Homosexuals derive theirs' from the hormones released by the same sex, normally they are to repel each other but this becomes a defect. Same applies for incest, siblings release hormones that repel each other and we are always unaware of this though but our bodies detect it. Homosexuality and other "fetishes" are no different, they can be social or hormonal. Sadism and homosexuality have no differences in genetic structure, or even social structure. Germans have already scientifically proven there is a different neurological difference between homosexuals and heterosexuals. So if homosexuality is natural then so is sadism, if that is so i should have the right to marry a woman and beat her silly the same way a homosexual has the right to marry the same gender. ITS CALLED EQUALITY! ;D . Why should one hormonal defect or social defect be allowed and not the other? Why can't fays marry "willing" partners of the same fender? Why can't i beat my willing wife half way to death because we are "willing" partners in a relationship? Why can't an adult have intercourse with a "willing" child? Why can't a man have sex with a "willing" animal? Sooner or later all of this will be brought up and "marriage equality" will look silly.
This is why i ignore western morals, its about everyone being happy and making up legislation for it.
Political correctness, marriage equality, monogamy, human rights and worst of all animal rights are ALL acts of stupidity. My human right is the right to act like a fool because that is what humans do apparently(look at your local news broadcaster and try proving me wrong). I am African/Hispanic and according to political correctness it's wrong to call me a racial slur but you can do it behind my back? I know people call others all sorts of stuff behind their backs and nothing you can do about it. Polygamy never hurt anyone, why is it immoral? Considering the amount of extramarital sex happening marriages might as well be polygamous. Morals now a days are based off nothing. They are created by politicians not social or moral standards.

truthseeker63
05-25-2012, 03:08 AM
Homosexuality is wrong end of story in my opinion.

2. Homosexuality is anti procreation.
Logically speaking, if everyone’s sexuality was expressed heterosexually, then humanity will survive and perpetuate our own kind for generations to come. But simply put, if everyone’s sexuality was expressed homosexually, we would go extinct. Therefore homosexuality is counter productive to the survival of the human race.

http://unsettledchristianity.com/200...hurts-society/

10 Reasons Why Homosexual “Marriage” is Harmful and Must be Opposed
By TFP Student Action

10. It Offends God

This is the most important reason. Whenever one violates the natural moral order established by God, one sins and offends God. Same-sex “marriage” does just this. Accordingly, anyone who professes to love God must be opposed to it.

Marriage is not the creature of any State. Rather, it was established by God in Paradise for our first parents, Adam and Eve. As we read in the Book of Genesis: “God created man in His image; in the Divine image he created him; male and female He created them. God blessed them, saying: ‘Be fertile and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it.’” (Gen. 1:28-29)

The same was taught by Our Savior Jesus Christ: “From the beginning of the creation, God made them male and female. For this cause a man shall leave his father and mother; and shall cleave to his wife.” (Mark 10:6-7).

Genesis also teaches how God punished Sodom and Gomorrah for the sin of homosexuality: “The Lord rained down sulphurous fire upon Sodom and Gomorrah. He overthrew those cities and the whole Plain, together with the inhabitants of the cities and the produce of the soil.” (Gen. 19:24-25)

http://www.tfpstudentaction.org/poli...e-opposed.html

GodIsAll
05-25-2012, 03:21 AM
You know, all religion and doctrine aside just for the moment, I still cannot understand the homosexual mindset. What bothers me from a purely secular viewpoint is that 1.) They have an agenda. Its the age-old "We're discriminated against. Boo-Hoo" garbage a lot of groups project. Then the media climbs all over it and tries to ramrod their "rights" down our throat. It gets old. 2.) If they opt for this "lifestyle", that is their decision. I cannot agree with it or endorse it. That's between them and Allah. But, do they really have to be so blatant, obnoxious and public about it?
For example, if I were to kiss and grope my wife in public (I don't), I would be rebuked or even arrested. Try that with a gay couple...you'd be labeled a homophobe and it would make the news.
There was a march in NYC some years past and all the gays were chanting: "We're here! We're Queer! And there's nothing you can do about it!"
No group of heterosexuals march and shout: "We're straight! We're Great!..." And if we did...oh boy...We'd be a bunch of narrow minded hate mongers, wouldn't we?

BadOlPuttyTat
05-25-2012, 06:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by GodIsAll
You know, all religion and doctrine aside just for the moment, I still cannot understand the homosexual mindset. What bothers me from a purely secular viewpoint is that 1.) They have an agenda. Its the age-old "We're discriminated against. Boo-Hoo" garbage a lot of groups project. Then the media climbs all over it and tries to ramrod their "rights" down our throat. It gets old. 2.) If they opt for this "lifestyle", that is their decision. I cannot agree with it or endorse it. That's between them and Allah. But, do they really have to be so blatant, obnoxious and public about it?
For example, if I were to kiss and grope my wife in public (I don't), I would be rebuked or even arrested. Try that with a gay couple...you'd be labeled a homophobe and it would make the news.
There was a march in NYC some years past and all the gays were chanting: "We're here! We're Queer! And there's nothing you can do about it!"
No group of heterosexuals march and shout: "We're straight! We're Great!..." And if we did...oh boy...We'd be a bunch of narrow minded hate mongers, wouldn't we?
"Oh you silly goose, pucker up cutie! Join the rainbow!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Sorry I couldn't resist making a gay joke ;D . But your so right about homosexuals. It is an old card they have been playing. They can go and do whatever they please And I find nothing wrong with it but marriage is between "a boy and and the unwilling girl he got pregnant out of wedlock" :lol: . That's All American marriage here!
But the minute gays marry then people can marry anyone or anything that is ludicrous. We can marry computers, animals, children etc because the laws can't distinguish the the world "willing" or "human rights".

AdilItachi
02-05-2014, 07:35 AM
Nobody is born such...Shaitan influences them....If you feel such, back out now, take your life back in hands, don't lower yourself to such sins....:raging:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!