/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Persecution of Muslims by the Ka'aba leading up to Badr

SalamChristian
03-04-2011, 08:14 PM
Salaam Alaikum,

Can anyone tell me where I can find out about the persecution of Muhammad (pbuh) and the early Muslims at Mecca by the owners of the Ka'aba? I am hoping to find where I can read about this persecution in the Qu'ran. I want to read about this before I read the suras about the Battle of Badr.

Thank you for any help you can give me.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Huzzy_786
03-04-2011, 08:19 PM
Hello brother in humanity! And Sallam Alaikum,

Well as i am 15 the best thing for me to do was watch a movie called 'The message' It explains the early life of islam in detailed and its also entertaining, due to the respect of the prophet they didnt show the person who was playing prophet (saw)

Ghazalah
03-04-2011, 08:21 PM
I know of lectures about this but they are quite long and continuous :hmm:

Huzzy_786
03-04-2011, 08:36 PM
Is there a link for it?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SalamChristian
03-04-2011, 08:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Huzzy_786
Hello brother in humanity! And Sallam Alaikum,

Well as i am 15 the best thing for me to do was watch a movie called 'The message' It explains the early life of islam in detailed and its also entertaining, due to the respect of the prophet they didnt show the person who was playing prophet (saw)
Salaam! I actually just watched the 10 minute clip of the Battle of Badr from "The Message" on Youtube. Is the persecution also depicted in this movie?

format_quote Originally Posted by Ghazalah
I know of lectures about this but they are quite long and continuous :hmm:
I was hoping to read of it from the Qu'ran, if possible. Is this something I would have to go to the Hadiths to find out about?

Huzzy_786
03-04-2011, 09:02 PM
I dont think they do persectution in the movie... Sorry bro, cant help :*(

I really feel down cos i cant help :(

SalamChristian
03-04-2011, 09:06 PM
Lol, no worries bruddah. :~) If something comes to mind, let me know.

Huzzy_786
03-04-2011, 09:14 PM
Okay i got it, it just poped into mind like that.

Well i am not 100 % sure if this is accurate as i am saying it from mind. So please forgive me.

Well basicly i am sure you'v read about the battle, so lets skip to the part where the 50 men from the mount come down, they come down and then suddenly there is no sight of the prophet (saw). So then someone from the non belivers shouted "Mohammed is dead" Which got the muslims to worry also weaken out. Then suddenly a female saw the prophet or something and called some people and made a human shield around him, to protect him from the arrows.

Thats all i know :S

I dont even know if its right so forgive me :(

YusufNoor
03-04-2011, 09:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SalamChristian
Salaam Alaikum,

Can anyone tell me where I can find out about the persecution of Muhammad (pbuh) and the early Muslims at Mecca by the owners of the Ka'aba? I am hoping to find where I can read about this persecution in the Qu'ran. I want to read about this before I read the suras about the Battle of Badr.

the Qur'an isn't written in a linear manner . if you want the history that way, seek the history that way:

http://www.pleasantviewschool.com/me...wi%20%28saw%29

or the old version:

http://www.pleasantviewschool.com/me...t%20%28pbuh%29

you can also look for the Sealed Nectar online, a link i'm missing on this pc.

Ghazalah
03-04-2011, 10:14 PM

I was hoping to read of it from the Qu'ran, if possible. Is this something I would have to go to the Hadiths to find out about?
What you're looking for won't be in the Quran. It will be helpful to read upon or listen to a recording about the seerah of the Prophet.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!