/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I appeal

abjad
03-06-2011, 11:00 AM
my post has been deleted...for simple reason....as frog in ice cube..which is fact...the very one who put it is you moderators;(you put it on poll

I followed the link then disabled it on my page.

i am sure you are aware that some people get scared if seeing , lizard, cockroach, spider and frog, { a nurse turned upside down the tables at the hospital because of cockroach.

the one you moderators have put is really (to me annoying) in the ice cube?} and i am sure there others; Who is there to censure you?...........is it a thing for the remarks you sent me and warning-for what for a Joke?

my dear brothers; Yes i have to LEARN a lot......and yet i am.

"yes i accept for cutting 15 points of my total point, but i Appeal for the one who put that frog to loose triple because he is a moderator...

I hope i have freedom of speech; or this is in the forum rules also not to talk?

asalaam aleykum wa rahmatuLllah.

Thank you very very much, especially the bold ones; YOU i mean all of you have sent me private and open message, telling TRUTH as brotherly advice...should i be not greatfull to accept my mistake then even Allah wont be pleased with me....I Beg for APOLOGY......and feel free to point should i come to such or near by mistakes.

Yes ...we Learn...through mistakes.. and am still Learning.

i hope you will accept my apology

thank y ou

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazalah
03-06-2011, 12:34 PM
What exactly are you complaining about? You made a disturbing thread and it was rightly deleted, you say you are learning, so learn from this! Don't post such things. Anyway if you have a problem with moderators and the way they roll, then take it up with them on help desk where it will be visible to you and them only.

Innocent Soul
03-06-2011, 01:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hodi
or this is in the forum rules also not to talk?
It would be better if you check the forum rules. Please don't blame the moderaters they can't delete posts without a valid reason.

abjad
03-07-2011, 04:24 AM
asalaam aleykum wa rahmatuLllah.

Thank you very very much, especially the bold ones; YOU i mean all of you have sent me private and open message, telling TRUTH as brotherly advice...should i be not greatfull to accept my mistake then even Allah wont be pleased with me....I Beg for APOLOGY......and feel free to point should i come to such or near by mistakes.

Yes ...we Learn...through mistakes..and am still Learning.

i hope you will accept my apology

thank y ou

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
marwen
03-07-2011, 08:10 PM
hodi ! what are you talking about ?

as for that frog problem, I think it comes from this (free) media hosting website :

http://stream.imageshack.us/content....egister_domain

so it's a technical problem I think, not a mod thing ;) and not related to you.

abjad
03-07-2011, 09:31 PM
asalaam aleykum

thank you
just ignore my post,
i think y agree that none is perfect.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!