/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I am new

Divan Khan
03-08-2011, 02:34 PM
I am new here but found this forum strange.

Why are they so many restrictions when Islam is open to the world?

I have to wait for hours for approval then again to post then again to second post, why? When I am trying to participate in any discussion or want to welcome new members, I am not allowed, it is like I am losing interest in here.

Anyways, first impression is not good for me, I am really sorry to say that.

Mohammed

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zuzubu
03-08-2011, 02:38 PM
W/salam welcome to the forum. =)

Second post? It dosn't take take for me... Well if anyone came and broke rules being disrespectful it would not be that good, thats what the rules are for. =) Which rules are u against?

And why did u read the rules anyways? That's kind of odd. :D :nervous: :hiding: Tock me some weeks and 10 deleted posts for me to read the rules.... imsad

Divan Khan
03-08-2011, 03:46 PM
Wa Alaikum Salaam brother Zuzubu,

Thanks for your reply. It is working fine now, Alhamdulillah.

Mohammed

PouringRain
03-08-2011, 07:17 PM
Welcome to the forum.

I think the forum has that delay (?) with the first post that you described in case of trolls/ troublemakers.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
truthseeker63
03-09-2011, 10:29 PM
Hello and Welcome.

Ramadhan
03-10-2011, 10:08 AM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum brother and May Allah grants you with much patience.

The reason this forum in my opinion is one of the best Islamic forums on the net is precisely because of the rules.

truthseeker63
03-10-2011, 11:34 PM
Hello and Welcome.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!