/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Deleting a thread

Muslimah011
03-08-2011, 11:58 PM
Assalamu Alaikum, i want to delete a whole thread in which i originally started. I want to do so for personal reasons and its so important. Could anyone please tell me how i could do so?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazalah
03-09-2011, 12:11 AM
Wslm...

I think if you want it deleted ASAP just make a thread on help desk where it will visible to mods and you only. We're not allowed to delete threads, only mods and admins :)

Brother Hamza81 is online he's an admin if I'm not mistaken, PM and see if he's able to delete it iA...

Hamza Asadullah
03-09-2011, 12:17 AM
Asalaamu Alaikum, Can you give me a link to the thread?

Muslimah011
03-09-2011, 12:28 AM
Assalamu Alaikum brother, I couldn't post up the link over here for some reason it didn't work. However, i sent you the link in a message. Jazakum Allahu kheir and thank you in advance.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hamza Asadullah
03-09-2011, 12:48 AM
Thread deleted on request

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!