View Full Version : Delete my account pls permanently

Humbler_359
03-10-2011, 12:07 AM
Thank you! ...................

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
03-10-2011, 12:45 AM
Salaam

why bro ? What's the problem ? why not take a leave instead ?

PouringRain
03-10-2011, 12:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Humbler_359
Thank you! ...................
You just returned...... ?

tigerkhan
03-10-2011, 02:31 PM
stay with us bro...y u r leaving.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Humbler_359
03-10-2011, 05:37 PM
Wasalaam,

If you don't mind I say respectfully, this forum is not safe, it was hjacked and virus. Some haters posted a nake pictures here you know well. Lack of security and many arguments. It is now increasing Christian members who willing to gospels us, twisting, and etc.

No point staying here. Same cycle discussions.

------------------------------
Ohh Muslim Woman, how are you? I remember you! Hope all is well with you at your end. ;)

PouringRain
03-10-2011, 06:39 PM
It is now increasing Christian members who willing to gospels us, twisting, and etc.
We don't bite. :phew

marwen
03-10-2011, 06:51 PM
I'm sorry to hear that brother.
format_quote Originally Posted by
this forum is not safe, it was hjacked and virus. Some haters posted a nake pictures here you know well. Lack of security and many arguments.
You're on internet bro, these things happen. But I think this forum is much more secure than other websites.
format_quote Originally Posted by
It is now increasing Christian members who willing to gospels us, twisting, and etc.
I don't know what gave you that impression. Be sure that any member who will use the forum against it's main objectives will be detected and blocked quickly. All the christians who stayed here are good persons.

I hope you stay with us. But I totally respect your right to fear about your deen and avoid every fitna or something that you judge inappropriate for a good muslim.

MartyrX
03-10-2011, 07:05 PM
I don't think you should leave, but that's me. Every website will have it's moments, but this is far better than most. This is the only Islamic site I post at and I've learned so much. I like it here. And the Christians that are here, seem to be very good people. Most of them are hear for knowledge and that is what we need right now the most, is the bridge the differences between us. We all worship Allah.

3rddec
03-10-2011, 07:28 PM
When people with different views stop talking in a spirit of friendly debate and searching for commonality only problems follow. Surely having Christians in your forums provide you a truer insight into the christian mind and belief set which if I was a muslim I would be desperate to have to inform my work of conversion. It also provides the spur to look deeper into ones faith if you explore the challenges set and can answer them all. I have found my faith strengthened by my time here and often when I follow up on leads given by some of the more aggressive antagonists in the forum. It causes me to read more thoroughly and so far my studies always shows that have never read all the facts or if they have they have only read them in a manner that suits their position when often they dont.

Now please don't take offence but are you worried that " you or others in here are concerned that they may start believing more about what the Christians are saying " or do you believe that the " logic of the Quran and the Islamic faith will slowly convert the christians". So which is it remove the christians to stop them spreading their message or keep the Christians so they can hear your message. Of course in a true spirit of respect for all and without just trying to offend people.

Love and Respect

Endymion
03-10-2011, 08:01 PM
Wasalaam,

If you don't mind I say respectfully, this forum is not safe, it was hjacked and virus. Some haters posted a nake pictures here you know well. Lack of security and many arguments.
I dont think any place in this world is safe for you unless you yourself make it safe and clean.It can happen with you any where if you are a careless speaker or doer.Always be careful about posting your personal information and your personal matters.You are not required or forced to share them with others.And if you do that,you yourself is the responsible and no one else.Same is with real life,same is with cyber world.You can be decieved by your friends in real life if you trust them blindly.
Talking about abusive stuff,you cant avoid it any where.Even if you log in to Yahoo to check your mails,you will find nude pictures over there.A misguided friend can show/say something wrong.Its up to you whether to accept it or reject it but you cant avoid it just by closing accounts,you need to live in a box then.These are a part of every day life,try learn to fight,not to run away.

They can also blame us when we teach them Islam :)
The most important thing is to listen to everyone but do what you feel is good.Try to learn good things from them and make your iman strong like Sun light not the candle one can blow easily :)

GuestFellow
03-10-2011, 08:04 PM
Wasalaam,

If you don't mind I say respectfully, this forum is not safe, it was hjacked and virus. Some haters posted a nake pictures here you know well.
:sl:

I never knew that.

Lack of security and many arguments. It is now increasing Christian members who willing to gospels us, twisting, and etc.
The Christian members are fine. Some want to learn more about Islam and some want to debate.

That does not matter. Sometimes I learn something new from each discussion.

PouringRain
03-11-2011, 01:49 AM
I just wanted to take this opportunity to point out that if there are certain members who you want to ignore, you can add them to your ignore list and none of their posts will show up. You could do that to the Christians members if you wish, and you could avoid all threads in comparative religion. Another thing you could do is limit yourself solely to the Brother's Section of the forum, where the Christian members are not permitted to go. (I dunno if you have enough posts for that last suggestion. Someone else will have to inform you on the specifics of that.)

AslamP
04-17-2011, 04:58 PM
I agree. People should be able to respectfully voice their opinions.

Salafi1407
04-17-2011, 05:09 PM
or maybe you can just not visit the site as a quick and simple solution?

But like the others have already said this is the internet and you will not be safe on any site out there. and having christians in here is good for dawah purposes, no?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!