/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is there anyone?

alqalam
03-10-2011, 05:46 AM
Rangonoor by saadi
Is there anyone?

May Allah be kind to us! The yearning in the heart arises to introduce forceful labour for the following three things among the Muslims (i) Kalimah Tayyibah (ii) Establishment of Prayer (iii) Jihaad in the way of Allah. This persuasion should be between both ladies and gentlemen as well but the Pangs in the heart arise who may spread and preach this labour and persuasion. It is a fact that there is a great need of running these three points together. There should be Kalimah Tayyibah that may have percolated to the depths of the heart and the particles of blood. This is a very great Kalimah . The most powerful Kalimah of the world. It is the biggest truth of this world. It is the real Kalimah. The power of atom bomb is nothing before it. This Kalimah is a great treassure of power and might. As much a man recites it, comprehends it and fulfils its requirements, benefits from it as much. In this age of seditions, every Muslim man and woman should recite at least one thousand and two hundred times daily. Sweetness of Belief is granted due to it and resplendence and might of Belief are created in the innerself. A man had the yearning of establishing prayers with the first Takbeer in the Masjid but could not succeed despite his best efforts. He missed the first Takbeer sometimes after twenty days and sometimes more o less. Is it not a matter of great grief? The most essential task for a Muslim is Prayer. The most important dictate for the Muslim is prayer. Then why negligence in prayer? The Muslim is in wait for prayer if he has Belief in his heart. The Holy Prophet would say to Hazrat Bilal "Solace us through prayer." Prayer is the collection of delight, comfort, blessings, mercy and resplendence. Negligence in prayer is an open sign of hypocrisy. Hazrat Sahl bin Abdullah says, "The proof of the truth of Belief is that Allah deputes an angel for the Mu'min who urges the Mu'min onto prayer when its time approaches. If he is sleeping, that angel awakes him." Can a Muslim not abide by it just for forty days that he may not establish congregational prayer? It is certainly a dangerous thing and a point to sob, sigh and cry. Every Muslim should take stock of himself whether he has been blessed with this blessing in his life or not. Those who have been deprived of it should weep in loneliness and beseech Allah to bless them with Belief.
Prayer is no doubt, the sign of Belief and the first requirement of Belief. When we do not follow the first dictate of Belief properly, for how long will Belief stay in the heart? If there comes a very respectable and dear guest to our house and fills the entire house with blessings then he places the condition, "I shall stay here if you do such and such job and, such and such is the most important of them." Then he urges us onto do such and such job at any cost but we may show negligence in it, the guest will slip away secretly." Allah blessed us with the wealth of Belief, our hearts were illuminated with the blessing of Belief and we became the near and dear loved of Allah in this world and the Hereafter. We are promised escape from hell due to the blessings of Belief. We are given the glad tidings of the blessings of Paradise, we are given Holy Ka'ba and the two sanctuaries. Now look at the pagans of the world. They are deprived of Holy Ka'ba, Hajr Aswad, the holy grave, the Mausoleum, Masjid-ul-Haraam and Masjid Nabvi, Masjid Aqsa, Ramzan, Eid-ul-Fitr, Hajj, Eid-ul-Azha, Durood Sharif, Istighfar, Paraddise, Celestial wives, Azaan and the Masaajid. Now, if the veil from upon the eyes of the millionaire Pagans of the world is removed for a minute and be shown what we gain by pronouncing Subhaan Allah just once, they will begin to consider their wealth inferior to the drop of urine. The Muslims have been given grand words of "Subhaan Allah, Al-Hamdu Lillah and Allah-o-Akbar" owing to the blessings of Belief. Now, Belief has ordered us a few things. The most stressive of them is prayer. If we do not understand or establish prayer, it is a great cause of danger lest this Belief should desert us one day. O Allah be kind! O Allah, be kind! If we do not have Belief, even dogs and pigs are better than we. O Allah, we seek refuge with you. The fact should have been that we might have valued Belief and developed the relation of mad love with it. It needs very hard labour. If this labour is in the company of Jihaad and religious sense of honour, it will become forceful. Religious sense of honour makes man's Belief pure and strong. If there is no persuasion to Jihaad, religious sense of honour and sacrifice, people use prayer for worldly aims. They establish prayers for amplitude in living, respect from people, easy life without any pain or trouble. If there is only this intention, prayer becomes lifeless. It also becomes a routine like going to the shop or duty. Such lifeless prayer hinders neither from sins nor lewdness. How will such weak prayer protect Belief? There is no doubt that amplitude in living is granted due to prayer. Many other religious benefits are also reaped but it is not the actual purpose of prayer. Have you ever thought "Can anyone's prayer be better than that of the Holy Prophet ?" It is written about his prayer that only his body used to be in the world whereas his soul would go to the court of Allah and his life would be with angels. That's why; he did not find as great comfort anywhere except prayer. He would call prayer the coolness of his eyes. Eyes are neither cool nor hot. Coolness of eyes is a proverb in Arabic. It means the height of delight to the heart and comfort to the body. It means the delight that prevails upon man from heart to the eyes; a special delight and intoxication. It is called coolness of the eyes. For example, if a man gives fifty hundred thousand rupees or more as gift to those of us who are fond of wealth but still poor, the state of heart, eyes and the body at that time can be named coolness of the eyes. Prayer was a cause of coolness for the eyes of the Holy Prophet . Sometimes, he would spend the whole night in prayers. Still he received the injuries in Jihaad, there was starvation in the house and the enemies pestered him. It becomes known that prayer is not just the means of livelihood and apparent peace, rather it is an essential command and obligation of Islam. According to several leaders and scholars, giving up prayer is committing infidelity. If we study the verses on prayer in the Holy Quran and traditions, it seems that if there is not infidelity of our creed, practical infidelity is committed. May Allah be kind to us! These days, every house is replete with the portence of non-establishing men and women. The establishers of prayers earn all the day long and feed the non-establishing of prayer i.e. their children.
We were talking of a gentleman. He wished not to miss the first Takbeer for forty days in any way. It is said that he would weep and beseech also as, "O Allah, when shall I be blessed with the signs of escape from hypocrisy and Hell?" Sometimes he would go very near but missed. Then he was told to recite for one thousand and two hundred times daily. Lo! Observe, the might of the Kalimah Tayyibah that as soon as he started it, an angel was deputed. He was awakened if, he slept. He would gain power at the time of prayer if he fell ill. Then his religious yearning was fulfilled in the very first attempt that complete forty days without any hinderance. The blessing of those forty days is that man develops love for prayer and first Takbeer automatically. The lovers of prayer are blessed with love for Allah. Many Muslim ladies also develop love for prayers. They can easily complete forty days. The method is the same. They should start reciting Kalimah Tayyibha, beg power and capacity of Allah, not mention it to anyone nor consider themselves holy and nor fight with others. Get the Calendar for prayers brought, observe the first hours for every prayer and then try to establish every prayer in the first instant. If some interval occurs, don't worry. The excuse from Allah is not considered the interval. Count down the days. When you start prayer again, do complete the rest of the days in the forty ones. O the dear maid-slaves of Allah, give forty days to your Real Beloved and Real Lord. Keep reciting for one thousand and two hundred times. After every one hundred, do recite complete Kalimah and Durood Sharif. If there is attack of negligence or inclination to freedom and sins, do recite for one thousand times. The punishment in the grave and in the Hell is very hard. If there is inclination to the world, do recite Surah At-Takaathur thrice. The yearning for bungalow, car and slave hunband will be removed from the heart. If trouble and disease befall, do not entrust yourselves to the Satan. On such occasions, the Satan says in the ears, "None of your Supplication is granted". The Satan says, "You are wretched. So, arise and get busy in sins." If it happens, do recite اعوذ باﷲ من الشیطن الرجیم for ten times or اعوذ باﷲ السمیع العلیم من الشیطن الرجیم O my sisters, keep one thing in mind. Do persuade other sisters to Kalimah and prayer. Tell them Jihaad traditions and incidents also. Man's own Belief strengthens due to persuasion to Belief. You need not leave your home for this persuasion. Anyone who visits you, persuade her to Din. Belief is a very precious thing. Protect it more than your jewellery. O yes, I feel great palpitation and uneasiness in the heart. I wish, Allah may bless me with Kalimah during life time and at the time of death also. My prayers should be so strong that I may give the due of establishment of prayers. I may comprehend Jihaad in the way of Allah and may reach the height of Islam through it! May I find the beautiful death of martyrdom! May Allah make these three tasks easy for me! I also have the yearning that the voice for these three tasks should be raised in the entire Muslim Ummah. For this purpose, a powerful campaign should be launched. Sincere and practical preachers may be prepared for it! Our hearts will certainly be populated due to these three activities. It will become easy for us to act upon Deen and reap every auspiciousness. The map of the entire world will also change due to these three activities. O Muslims, is there anyone who may accompany us in this anxiety, worry and pangs? Is there anyone? Is there anyone? Is there anyone?
اللھم صل علی سیدنا محمد والہ وصحبہ وسلم تسلیما کثیرا کثیرا.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!