/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Would this be enough?

BillMurray
03-13-2011, 10:59 PM
If Israel was made to cease its occupation of Gaza, the West Bank and Palestine and if America and Britain were too completely pull out of Iraq and Afghanistan and other Middle Eastern states, and the Western world declared peace with the Islamic world, would that solve Islamic-Western relations? I.E the threat of Islamic and Western Terrorism.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beardo
03-14-2011, 09:31 PM
There is really no immediate solution of action. It's a matter of principle and moral.

As the solution to solve any conflict: Compassion Despite Disagreement. I completely condemn the killing of innocent individuals. But in terms of the Islamic-Western relations, all I'm suggesting is that we respect the views and rights of every individual - AND to not judge an entire group based off actions of a few.

Hamza Asadullah
03-14-2011, 11:19 PM
The simple fact is the west wants world domination and Israel wants zion. In order to achieve these goals they need oil and the majority of the worlds oil is in the middle east ie Muslim countries. They also need to get rid of the opposition and the biggest opposition to the wedts dream of world domination and Israels dream of Zion are Muslims. So you tell me with these objectives in mind do you think the west and Israel wants peace? They will stop at nothing until they have achieved their goals. They may plot and plan but Allah is the best of planners!

Dagless
03-14-2011, 11:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BillMurray
If Israel was made to cease its occupation of Gaza, the West Bank and Palestine and if America and Britain were too completely pull out of Iraq and Afghanistan and other Middle Eastern states, and the Western world declared peace with the Islamic world, would that solve Islamic-Western relations? I.E the threat of Islamic and Western Terrorism.
I don't think anyone knows, but conforming to international law would certainly be good.

btw it's nice of you to take time out of your busy acting schedule to post on IB ;)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
03-15-2011, 12:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by BillMurray
you should implement those lovely suggestions and then pose these questions again..

all the best

3rddec
03-15-2011, 12:57 AM
This question reminds me of a debate I once had when the troubles in Northern Ireland and when the peace negotiations were on going and the Potestant loyalist parties were refusing to budge even when the Nationalist republican groups were offering to comprimise on there life and previous generations beliefs. I replied that even if the whole of the IRA movement were to go on the street and shoot themselves as atonement for previous atrocities the diehard loyalists woundnt budge they would say it was a trick. There are people who seem to feed on hate and are prepared to feed their children to. Thank God more people understand that Love is the Key to peace and Fear is the key to hatred and war. If everyone seen their enemy as really a scared child lashing out in the dark maybe we could get somewhere.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!