/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Nasheeds

MuslimMethod
03-14-2011, 08:51 PM
hmm I tried posting the thread once, Im not sure if it worked.
I am looking for ideas for a Nasheed to put in the background for an advertisement for a new charity called Muslim Method.
So far I've found Sami Yusaf- Healing and Feed the World Feed the Fasting
Does anyone have any other suggestions?

JazakAllah Khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sis muslimah
10-19-2011, 09:49 PM
feed the world is the first thing i wud hve said sorry nothing yet inshallah if i find something il post it inshallah

sis muslimah
10-19-2011, 09:59 PM
Brother Ehsaan - Open Your Eyes?

Abz2000
11-01-2011, 02:38 PM
i liked this one, but dunno if it has the same effect without the video:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abz2000
11-01-2011, 02:42 PM
i liked this one, would go great with an orphans fundraiser, but dunno if it has the same effect without the video:

SyrianFellow
11-21-2011, 07:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
i liked this one, would go great with an orphans fundraiser, but dunno if it has the same effect without the video:

I agree, thats a great nasheed :D

serena77
11-23-2011, 11:02 PM
what about the prophets hands?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQNGpSV5cCY

serena

Huzzy_786
11-26-2011, 09:09 AM

Check it out! Perfect ey?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!