/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Gems Beautiful Quotes, Proverbs, Sayings

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13

Sakina'141
09-25-2016, 10:51 PM
:sl:

"The good deed and the evil deed cannot be equal. Repel (the evil) with one which is better (i.e. Allah ordered the faithful believers to be patient at the time of anger, and to excuse those who treat them badly), then verily! he, between whom and you there was enmity, (will become) as though he was a close friend." (Quran 41:34)

“Hold to forgiveness; command what is right; But turn away from the ignorant.” Quran (7:199)

The Prophet

was asked: “Who are the best type of people?” He

replied: “A person who is truthful in his speech and Makhmoom in his heart”People asked: “We know what is truthful speech, but what is a Makhmoom heart?” The Prophet

responded saying: “It is a pure pious heart that does not have envy, evil or spite.” [Ibn Maajah]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MidnightRose
09-28-2016, 06:18 PM
If you can get a group of people to argue over a thing according to a distorted definition of it, you've already won half the battle to take its truth away from them.

In this age, you can't protect your heart without the tools of thinking in a world full of rapid information and propaganda. There are corporate think tanks in almost every major industry who spend millions on research and resources just to slip ideas into the thoughts of the unmindful masses. And words play a *major part* of it because they shape conceptions in the mind.

- Ustadh Abdus Shakur

MidnightRose
10-01-2016, 06:03 AM
A sign of a community suffering from an "inferiority complex" is that it will embrace any form of social norms to be "accepted" and these parameters of "acceptance" will be continually elasticated until it has no moral compass left.

A confident community adds value to society, whilst sticking to its principles, by doing so, Allah will place its love in the hearts of the people.

- Shaykh Zahir Mahmood

Sakina'141
10-05-2016, 10:26 PM

Life lessons & reflections:

“You shouldn’t make your life decisions based on what others will think, say or behave. You should do what you want to do and go where you want to be.

You can’t live your life fearing people and ghosts from the past you wish to never see again…you have to be strong in life and face the world.

The good & the wise people will judge you based on who you are now, not based on your past.

The bad people who will talk about your past mistakes and your weaknesses, will not change and will gossip & defame but the best response to such people is your limitless strength which is shown through dedication, hard work and good character.

You don’t need to please everyone, you just need to do right, pray and be good always.

Should never do things to please people expecting praise/acknowledgment. Should always be good regardless of people to please Allah alone.”

~ Lessons from my Mum & Dad for my life and my dreams; May Allah swt bless them with great goodness *love*, Ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sakina'141
10-05-2016, 10:34 PM

MidnightRose
10-06-2016, 05:43 PM
14581398 909774785822232 3139480167972834979 n?ohcf04b0c1d6ed64394af207423dab1f17&ampoe586AC264 -
Source

زهراء
10-06-2016, 06:49 PM
"Knowledge leads to guidance, it is not guidance in itself"

Sakina'141
10-09-2016, 10:30 PM

Huzaifah ibn Adam
10-10-2016, 05:43 PM
Imaam ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyyah رحمة الله عليه said: "Women are half the Ummah, and they give birth to the other half, so they are the whole Ummah."

strivingobserver98
10-13-2016, 05:06 AM
Food can fill your stomach but never your soul.
Possessions can fill your house but never your heart.

زهراء
10-14-2016, 07:05 PM
Attachment 5721

Sakina'141
10-14-2016, 08:35 PM

You can't change people no matter how hard you try, all you can do is rely on Allah, He alone is the ultimate guide and changer of hearts so put your trust in Him.

Don't feel bad and down about not being able to guide your family/friends to act in the coorect ways according to Islam, its not your job to change peoples hearts, that's up to Allah, all you can do is give good, honest advise when you can and pray for their guidance to Allah swt.

No two people are the same, everyone is unique with their own life stories, background, upbringing and education. You can't ever compare 2 people even if they have similar goals, qualities and values, they have different life stories with different challenges and trials. You should judge people based on their background and life struggles they have overcome and are facing because that highlights their strengths, attitude, values and character.

Everyone has a unique story with unique family, unique background and different life choices that define who they are today so don't make bad judgements about someone without knowing their full story. Make excuses, forgive and overlook and think good of others because that’s good for your soul.

Treat everyone fairly and with justice even if they are unfair and self fish because Allah loves those who are fair, merciful and just. Sometimes only way to teach some bad people truth, fairness and justice is by showing them acts of honesty, mercy and fairness. Some people only follow trends and culture.

MidnightRose
10-15-2016, 08:15 PM
The company u keep have a lot of *influence* on your Religion/ Marriage. Friends can build or break your Deen/ Marriage;
Choose them wisely.

- Jamiatul Ulama KZN

strivingobserver98
10-16-2016, 03:51 AM
"The most important thing in all human relationships is conversation, but people don’t talk anymore, they don’t sit down to talk and listen. They go to the theater, the cinema, watch television, listen to the radio, read books, but they almost never talk.
If we want to change the world, we have to go back to a time when warriors would gather around a fire and tell stories."
- Paulo Coelho

Sakina'141
10-16-2016, 07:35 PM

Don't associate yourself with someone who considers you insignificant, plain, boring or leaves you out many times. Good people don't think about others in that way and they don't ignore/exclude someone and make them feel a like third wheel so avoid the company of rude people but don't be disrespectful and be rude back because you become as bad as them.

Be aware of friendly, outgoing people with bad temperament who can change from friendly chat to rudeness in a split second when they feel offended about something.

Don't be stingy with the knowledge and wealth Allah has given you, don't keep it to yourself and only share with very few you like. Knowledge and wealth comes from Allah so spread it if you possess it for the sake of Allah and don't hide & withhold like miserly person.

Don't marry someone who is stingy, competitive and proud/narcissist in nature, it will be an unhappy marriage where you will be constantly trying to meet their high standards. Those types of people will make you miserable with their stinginess and will never be content with what they have and what they do not have, they will always want more and will never be satisfied and will be hard to please. Even if you meet their high standards, their stinginess will make you miserable and you will become angry and resentful towards their proud, narcissist nature/characteristics.

Sakina'141
10-16-2016, 08:02 PM

1907649 876970639015176 6077254831959643 1?w640 -

Sakina'141
10-17-2016, 10:37 PM

"Your spouse, like death it has already been written for you but just as death comes to you by Allah's will, so does love." Sheikh Kalid Yasin

Delete.
10-17-2016, 11:20 PM
The more you read the Quran, the more you will fall in love with the Author..

MidnightRose
10-18-2016, 04:26 PM
Failure is not permanent. You pick yourself up, have firm faith & move on. Trust that the Almighty is planning something better. Be patient.

- Mufti Ismail Menk

Delete.
10-19-2016, 04:34 PM
"Islam will be destroyed by the mistakes of scholars, the arguments of the hypocrites who misinterpret the Qur'an to support their views, and misleading rulers." Umar ibn Al Khattab radhiAllahu anhu

Sakina'141
10-20-2016, 10:22 PM
People can have a problem with you for no good reason but as long as you don't have a problem with them for no good reason, they will forget that they even had a problem with you.

Don't make anything personal, make your decisions based on whats clearly right and clearly wrong. Always be fair to everyone, you're not truly just/fair if you personally attack/target specific people just because you don't like them for whatever reason.

Don't be a fool and trust everyone who always tries to come across friendly & perfect. No one is perfect but some people think by focusing on other peoples weaknesses, it makes them come across so much better but it doesn't. Its the weak and insecure individuals who does this but tries to overcompensate with their general friendliness to make themselves feel better.

Delete.
10-21-2016, 08:27 PM
"I need the reward more than the beggar needs the money." Uthman ibn Affan, radhiAllahu anhu

MidnightRose
10-22-2016, 04:06 AM
Two beggars knocked on the door asking for bread. One beggar was given a loaf and sent away. The other was kept waiting and waiting. At length, the second beggar became concerned. "Why am I being denied? What is so lacking in me that the other one was favoured over me?" he asked himself. Unknown to the beggar, a fresh loaf was being baked for him inside the house.

Let’s remember that Allah’s delays are not always His denials. His timing is always perfect.

Allah has perfect timing..never early, never late. It takes a little patience and it takes a lot of faith but it's worth the wait.

We dont know what tomorrow holds but know who holds tomorrow - ALLAH, The Most Merciful, The Most Loving, The All Wise.

"My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never miss me, and that what misses me was never meant for me.” - Imam Ash-Shafi.

- Source

Delete.
10-22-2016, 04:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by najimuddin
Two beggars knocked on the door asking for bread. One beggar was given a loaf and sent away. The other was kept waiting and waiting. At length, the second beggar became concerned. "Why am I being denied? What is so lacking in me that the other one was favoured over me?" he asked himself. Unknown to the beggar, a fresh loaf was being baked for him inside the house.

Let’s remember that Allah’s delays are not always His denials. His timing is always perfect.

Allah has perfect timing..never early, never late. It takes a little patience and it takes a lot of faith but it's worth the wait.

We dont know what tomorrow holds but know who holds tomorrow - ALLAH, The Most Merciful, The Most Loving, The All Wise.

"My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never miss me, and that what misses me was never meant for me.” - Imam Ash-Shafi.

- Source
Wow. Beautiful. May Allah reward you.

Sakina'141
10-22-2016, 10:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ___
"I need the reward more than the beggar needs the money." Uthman ibn Affan, radhiAllahu anhu

Welcome to the forum sister! :) Your posts have been really good mashaAllah! Keep up the good work! May Allah swt reward you with goodness, Ameen.

format_quote Originally Posted by najimuddin

- Source

SubhanAllah Amazing story & quote by Imam Shafi Rahimahullah...love all his quotes, all full of wisdom with the remembrance of Allah. Alhamdulillah.

JazakAllah khair!

Delete.
10-22-2016, 10:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sakina01

Welcome to the forum sister! :) Your posts have been really good mashaAllah! Keep up the good work! May Allah swt reward you with goodness, Ameen
Wa alaykum a'salam wa rahmat Allahi wa barakatuhu. JazakAllahu khayr for the kind words, sister.

Sakina'141
10-22-2016, 10:32 PM

Delete.
10-23-2016, 12:46 AM
Abu Bakr as-Siddiq radhiAllahu anhu said, "Indeed Allah forgives major sins, so do not despair, and indeed Allah punishes for minor sins, so do not be deceived." Sharh al-Bukhari by Ibn Battal 19/267

Delete.
10-23-2016, 12:45 PM
"There is no relationship between Allah and anyone except through obedience to Him." Umar ibn Al Khattab radhiAllahu anhu

hbutler
10-23-2016, 12:54 PM
Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “Whoever does not argue when he is in the wrong will have a home built for him on the edge of Paradise. Whoever avoids it when he in the right will have a home built for him in the middle of Paradise. And whoever improves his own character, a home will be built for him in the highest part of Paradise.” [Tirmidhi]

MidnightRose
10-23-2016, 05:16 PM
14725660 1135365939882328 3795704585760143652 n?ohf11d0f151d6b0558c99df243c4f05b90&ampoe58899C83 -
Source

Sakina'141
10-23-2016, 09:35 PM

MidnightRose
10-25-2016, 02:02 PM
"I have never regretted my silence. As for my speech I've regretted it many times"

—Umar ibnul Khattab (Allah be pleased with him)

Source

Delete.
10-25-2016, 05:59 PM
When did iblis cry? "iblis cried loudly four times, first when Allah decreed him as cursed, second when he was thrown out, third when Prophet salaAllahu alayhi wa salam was born, and fourth when Surah Al Fatiha was revealed." Ibn Kathir, Al Bidayah wan Nihayah Vol. 2, pg. 66

gazzalii
10-26-2016, 02:26 PM
Well said

MidnightRose
10-28-2016, 12:09 AM
If he only realized who he honored..., If he only realized what he did

- anonymous proverb

MidnightRose
11-01-2016, 08:03 PM
"Do the possible for Allah, and He will do the impossible for you."

- Mufti Samir Wahid

MidnightRose
11-04-2016, 04:11 PM
One of the problems of this age is people think big of their own opinions (in spite of little study) but very little about the opinions of the classical scholars, even though they were no doubt masters of the field and relied upon by the experts who came after them.

This problem is often because although some today know the mere name of great classical scholars, they know very little (or nothing) about the reality of their maqām, life, traits, and degrees of knowledge. And thus, it becomes easy for them to voice their opinions over the classical scholars, simply because they have no clue who they really were.

- Ustad Abdus Shakur

MidnightRose
11-08-2016, 06:28 PM
When you feel like your world's about to end, don't give up. Instead look up & smile because you know He's testing your faith yet again.

- Shaykh Yunus Palanpuri

Aay1K0
11-11-2016, 09:03 AM
Find a heart that loves you at your worst, and arms that will hold you at your weakest.

Sakina'141
11-12-2016, 12:31 AM

Sakina'141
11-20-2016, 02:09 AM

Zeal
11-20-2016, 10:38 AM
"The word "shams" (sun) is feminine, and "qamar" (moon) is masculine.
The sun burns itself out to give light and life to everything around, and
the moon is muneer, meaning it reflects the light. Within itself it has no
light; it radiates the brilliance of the sun. So when we shine as men, the
implication is that we are reflecting the glorious light of our women. May
Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'aala be pleased with them."

- Shaykh Abdullah Adhami

:wub:

:)

Sakina'141
11-21-2016, 10:52 AM

Sakina'141
11-21-2016, 10:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zeal
"The word "shams" (sun) is feminine, and "qamar" (moon) is masculine.
The sun burns itself out to give light and life to everything around, and
the moon is muneer, meaning it reflects the light. Within itself it has no
light; it radiates the brilliance of the sun. So when we shine as men, the
implication is that we are reflecting the glorious light of our women. May
Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'aala be pleased with them."

- Shaykh Abdullah Adhami

:wub:

Ameen.

Beautiful Quote. JazakAllah khair!

Zeal
11-21-2016, 07:18 PM
When you feel unloved ask Allah to love you

And is Allah not sufficient for us?

Sakina'141
11-22-2016, 07:21 AM

Sakina'141
11-22-2016, 07:30 AM

3 thumb25255B125255D 1?imgmax800 -

Zeal
11-23-2016, 10:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by tw009
Imam Ar Raazi in his Tafseer: "It is very strange that Allah has other creations besides you, while you do not have any Rab besides him,However he looks after you as if he has no creations besides you while you serve him as if you have other gods besides him"
Subhanallah

MidnightRose
11-24-2016, 07:15 PM
Allah will not give you a burden which you cannot bear. Have patience, seek God and help with prayer.

- Wifaqul Ulama

eesa the kiwi
12-02-2016, 04:01 AM
Say Alhamdulillah for the hardships that brought you back to Allah.

eesa the kiwi
12-02-2016, 08:51 AM
Attachment 5791

eesa the kiwi
12-03-2016, 02:20 AM
For everything that a slave loses there is a substitute,
but the one who loses Allah will never find anything to replace Him.
- Ibn al-Qayyim

MidnightRose
12-03-2016, 08:37 AM
We're seeking a way out of our problems,
but locking all the doors of escape with our indulgence in sins.

- Shaykh Shah Abdul Hamid Ishaaq

MidnightRose
12-03-2016, 05:38 PM
“Weigh your deeds before Allah does.” - Umar b. al-Khattab

- Source

Sakina'141
12-04-2016, 03:00 PM

Zeal
12-05-2016, 07:47 PM
Allah is all I need

Sakina'141
12-07-2016, 11:12 PM
friendship quotes?x59827 -

AshaAsha
12-08-2016, 04:36 AM

AshaAsha
12-08-2016, 04:38 AM

azc
12-08-2016, 10:00 AM
The Most Satisfying Two-Letter Word "WE" Use it!

azc
12-08-2016, 10:01 AM
The Most Selfish One-Letter Word "I" Avoi it!!!

azc
12-08-2016, 01:33 PM
If someone betrays you once, it's his fault. If he betrays you twice, it's your fault.

azc
12-08-2016, 01:35 PM
Beautiful young people are acts of nature, but beautiful old people are works of art.

azc
12-08-2016, 01:38 PM
He who loses money, loses much; He who loses a friend, loses more; He who loses faith, loses all.

azc
12-08-2016, 01:57 PM
If someone betrays you once, it's his fault. If he betrays you twice, it's your fault.

azc
12-08-2016, 01:59 PM
Beautiful young people are acts of nature, but beautiful old people are works of art.

azc
12-08-2016, 02:01 PM
He who loses money, loses much; He who loses a friend, loses more; He who loses faith, loses all.

azc
12-08-2016, 02:08 PM
Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself.

azc
12-08-2016, 02:10 PM
If talking is silver then silence is gold.

azc
12-08-2016, 02:12 PM
To handle yourself, use your head, To handle others, use your heart.

azc
12-08-2016, 02:13 PM
Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people .

azc
12-08-2016, 02:15 PM
Anger is only one letter short of danger

azc
12-08-2016, 02:21 PM
“All humans are dead except those who have knowledge ; and all those who have knowledge are asleep , except those who do good deeds ; and those who do good deeds are deceived , except those who are sincere ; and those who are sincere are always in a state of worry .” -(Imam Shafi'i rahimullah)

azc
12-08-2016, 02:26 PM
"Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself." -(Maulana Rumi)

azc
12-08-2016, 02:28 PM
After asking Allah to guide you to the straight path, don't just stand there ... start walking!" (Rumi)

AshaAsha
12-09-2016, 04:44 AM

AshaAsha
12-09-2016, 04:45 AM

Sakina'141
12-10-2016, 12:54 AM

azc
12-10-2016, 10:27 AM
"Following your desires are the means of destruction!"

azc
12-10-2016, 10:29 AM
"Everyone naturally likes justice"

azc
12-10-2016, 10:30 AM
"To do this and that (that is to beat around the bush) is one of the manners of being deprived (of the mercy of Allah)"

AshaAsha
12-10-2016, 10:33 AM

azc
12-10-2016, 10:37 AM
"With Sabr (patience) a person can withstand difficulties"

azc
12-10-2016, 10:39 AM
The Most Essential Ten-Letter-Word "CONFIDENCE"--- "Trust in Allah's Guidance!"

azc
12-10-2016, 10:41 AM
The Most Powerful Nine-Letter-Word "KNOWLEDGE" ---Acquire it from The Holy Quran!

azc
12-10-2016, 10:43 AM
The Most Disliked Eight- Letter-Word "JEALOUSY"-- Distance it!

AshaAsha
12-10-2016, 10:43 AM

azc
12-10-2016, 10:44 AM
The Hardest Working Seven-Letter-Word "SUCCESS"-- Achieve it!

AshaAsha
12-10-2016, 10:50 AM

BeTheChange
12-10-2016, 11:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AshaAsha

I like this very much.

:D Jazahka Allah

AshaAsha
12-10-2016, 11:40 AM
Thank you ...

azc
12-10-2016, 03:43 PM
The Most Pleasing Five-Letter-Word ''SMILE'' -- Keep It!!!

azc
12-10-2016, 03:45 PM
The Most used Four-Letter-Word "LOVE"--Value it!

azc
12-10-2016, 03:45 PM
The Most Poisonous Three-Letter-Word "EGO"-- Kill It!

azc
12-10-2016, 03:49 PM
Don't make enemies but friends

AshaAsha
12-11-2016, 08:19 AM

MidnightRose
12-15-2016, 09:42 PM
Prayer is everything. It can change any condition for you. You never walk away empty handed. It's the most powerful weapon you have. Use it!

- Mufti Ismail Menk

Sakina'141
12-16-2016, 11:32 PM

Sakina'141
12-16-2016, 11:42 PM

MidnightRose
12-17-2016, 04:56 AM
“My lord, I am in absolute need of the good You send me (Rabbi inni lima anzalta ilayya min khairin faqir)” [Qur’an, 28:24]

This is the supplication that the Prophet Mosa (Allah bless him and give him peace) made after helping the two young ladies draw water from the well. Many of the righteous have recommended this supplication for the one seeking a spouse, job or family (kids etc). He got all after this dua.

- Source

AshaAsha
12-17-2016, 08:31 AM

AshaAsha
12-17-2016, 08:33 AM

Sakina'141
12-18-2016, 03:46 PM

Sakina'141
12-18-2016, 03:56 PM

azc
12-20-2016, 02:19 PM
"Ability ( Taufeeq ) to do something is good fortune,and helplessness (not being able to do something) is misfortune."(Hazrat Ali)

azc
12-20-2016, 02:25 PM
" An intelligent enemy is (sometimes) better than a foolish friend."(Hazrat Ali)

azc
12-20-2016, 02:27 PM
"Many diseases (and problems) are due to extravagance."(Hazrat Ali)

azc
12-20-2016, 02:28 PM
"A lot of harm and destruction is due to old age."(Hazrat Ali)

azc
12-20-2016, 06:06 PM
"The person who is ensnared by jealousy will be ensnared by a "bad" ending."(Hazrat Ali)

azc
12-20-2016, 06:09 PM
"It is best to refrain from sins than to seek forgiveness later."(Hazrat Ali)

azc
12-20-2016, 06:10 PM
"Your best friend is that person who assists you the most in time of your needs"(Hazrat Ali)

Zeal
12-21-2016, 09:56 PM
Do not be angry or refuse to help when people only call you when they need you. Many of us do exactly the same thing with the Almighty...

azc
12-22-2016, 07:07 AM
DON'T destroy delight of you HEART for (unlawful) delight of you EYES . As EYES' delight is temporary while HEART'S delight remains there, until and unless you yourself throw it out.

azc
12-22-2016, 07:08 AM
"How foolish are we, we buy things that we don't need, with money that we don't own, to impress people we don't know

azc
12-22-2016, 07:09 AM
"When people forget about death, they forget how to live."-possibly Maulana Wahiduddin Khad

azc
12-22-2016, 07:11 AM
A favour no longer remains a favour if one gloats about it

azc
12-22-2016, 07:11 AM
Just because someone is outspoken doesnt mean that they are right.

azc
12-22-2016, 03:32 PM
"Ability ( Taufeeq ) to do something is good fortune,and helplessness (not being able to do something) is misfortune."

azc
12-22-2016, 03:34 PM
" An intelligent enemy is (sometimes) better than a foolish friend."

azc
12-22-2016, 03:35 PM
"Many diseases (and problems) are due to extravagance."

azc
12-22-2016, 03:40 PM
"The person who is ensnared by jealousy will be ensnared by a "bad" ending."

azc
12-22-2016, 03:41 PM
"It is best to refrain from sins than to seek forgiveness later."

azc
12-22-2016, 03:42 PM
"Your best friend is that person who assists you the most in time of your needs"

azc
12-22-2016, 03:44 PM
"Moderation is the best status in all affairs"

azc
12-22-2016, 03:47 PM
"Bravery is that you excercise patience for a little while"

azc
12-22-2016, 03:49 PM
"The person who follows his desires will surely get lost (becomes purposeless)"

azc
12-22-2016, 03:54 PM
Disappointment is a disease. It kills you

azc
12-22-2016, 03:58 PM
Time is money. Don't waste it

Sakina'141
12-25-2016, 10:53 PM

shortislamicquotes1 1?x84369 -

beautifulallahquotesaboutlifewithimages 1?x84369 -

beautifulislamicquotesaboutlife1 1?x84369 -

islamicquotekunfayakun 1?x84369 -

MidnightRose
12-26-2016, 10:49 PM
“We met a people who loved it when it was said to them ‘Fear Allah the Most High’. Today you find that people only become annoyed at this.”

- Sufyân Ath-Thawrī (rahimahullah)

[Characteristics of the Salaf, Pp. 75-76]

One of the worst sins is when a man says to his brother, “ Fear Allah ,” and he replies, "Worry about yourself."

- Abdullah Ibn Mas‘ud (Radi'Allahu Anhu)

[Abu Bakr Al-Daynooree, Al-Mujaalasah Wa Jawâhir Al-‘Ilm, 2619]

- Shaykh Zahir Mahmood

Al Sultan
12-27-2016, 07:41 PM
This, is from my idol, a person who I like a lot.

"Victory is changing the hearts of your opponents by gentleness and kindness" ~ Salahuddin Al Ayyubi (May Allah be pleased with him)

Sakina'141
12-28-2016, 08:35 PM

Al Sultan
12-28-2016, 10:39 PM
Gotta love these 'ignore the haters' quotes man.

azc
12-29-2016, 06:57 AM
Remember death as it refrains from sinning

azc
12-29-2016, 06:58 AM
Death is the only truth which none refuse

azc
12-29-2016, 07:01 AM
Jealousy burns the heart

azc
12-29-2016, 07:02 AM
Be happy and let others be

azc
12-29-2016, 07:03 AM
Distribute love, everyone will love you

azc
12-29-2016, 07:07 AM
Delete the hatred

azc
12-29-2016, 07:09 AM
Help the poor people,

azc
12-29-2016, 07:15 AM
Zikrullah is the secret of peace of heart

Sakina'141
12-29-2016, 09:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Sultan
Gotta love these 'ignore the haters' quotes man.
Thanks. Yesterday I was thinking about the haters. I find it astonishing when some people who seem to have everything better than me on every level still manage to find reasons to be jealous/hate somehow! Its just annoys me but there will always be people who will be intimidated for absolutely no reason and envy even though I have nothing to be envied for. Its good to talk about all your flaws and problems to envious people to make them feel good/better seeing your misery/difficulties, must also hide your ambitions and future plans.

If they continue to be haters and you can't be bothered being nice then I say you can rub it in their face, make them speechless...but I found doing that feels good intially then you feel guilty for being bad so its not worth being mean back to them. *sigh so much to learn in life...kindness/goodness always wins.

Sakina'141
12-29-2016, 09:24 PM

Zeal
12-31-2016, 02:51 PM
Attachment 5924

Akeyi
12-31-2016, 03:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
Time is money. Don't waste it
FIRSTican't.put.spaces.idk.why.but.you.wrote.like. that.our.meter.of.würdigkeit(value.)is.determined .by.MONEY.which.is.false.because.Since.The.Fall.Of .OSMANISCHE.REICH.MOST.OF.THE.PAPER.MONEY.IS.INTER EST.WHICH.IS.FORBIDDEN.ALSO.FED.BANK.OF.US.WHICH.P RINTS.DOLLAR.WHICH.JEDE.COUNTRY'S.VALUE.OF.MONEY.D ETERMINED.BY.THAT.CURRENCY.PRINTED.BY.JEWS.SO.CORR ECT.VERSION.WOULD.BE.DONT.WASTE.BECAUSE.IT.IS.HARA M:

Akeyi
12-31-2016, 03:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sakina'17

shortislamicquotes1 1?x84369 -

beautifulallahquotesaboutlifewithimages 1?x84369 -

I CAN JUDGE ALL OF THE WRITINGS HERE BUT I WONT BECAUSE I DONT LIKE TO SHOW OFF AND ANOTHER SUBJECT IS THAT WASTING IS HARAM AND I D ONT WANT TO DO HARAM BECAUSE OF TIME WASTE.

FIRST PICTURE YOU GESENDET HAST

CLEARLY IT DOESN't MAKE ANY SENSE if i dont do anything how can i get something ? should i steal or what ? should i give interest ? which is haram
only way to get something without doing anything is having a rich fater's death. This is only written for people who in the western culture we should not be like the it is wrong my brother.
shortislamicquotes1 1?x84369 - it is already said by too many imams. why repeat. If Padişah writes a befehl (ORDER) then it means something because everyone (jede) should do what is written. This man is a man. Our prophet already said things. Why dont repeat them. It would be more effective. This is just making liiteratur. Jede (EVERY) muslim already knows that because they believe in afterlife.

beautifulallahquotesaboutlifewithimages 1?x84369 - MOST IRONIC BILD(PIC.) So you are saying us we should be humble to be empowered. What mean is ? If someone asks me why did i done something for example why did i give you flowers i would say because i loved you. Not because be the guy who loves you. Maybe i am not good at explaning what i want to explain but this already explained. It is the Sure Ihlas. I should do something because of save myself from fire. But to save myself from fire i need to do things because my creator ordered me to. So i should do something not to save myself from fire but because my creator ordered me to. So if i do what my creator ordered me to do just to do what he ordered to save myself from fire it would be it is done to save myself from fire not because of my creator ordered me too. I HOPE I MADE MYSELF CLEAR YOU CAN PM ME ANY TIME TO ASK ABOUT THE PLACE YOU DID NOT UNDERSTOOD:

SAME THING AS BEFORE WE NEED TO REPAIR OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH ALLAH BECAUSE ALLAH WILL REPAIR EVERYTHING FOR US. IF WE DO THAT IT IS DONE TO REPAIR EVERYTHING. NOT FOR LOVE OF ALLAH:
THIS IS A REALLY LONG SUBJECT BECAUSE IF I WRITE THINGS MAYBE PEOPLE STOP ASKING THINGS FROM ALLAH BECAUSE OF ME AND I DONT WANT TO DO THAT BECAUSE I HAVE ENOUGH SINS: AND BY WRITING THAT MAYBE I AM SHOWING OFF BUT THAT IS ANOTHER SUBJECT TOO. IIF WE ALWAYS CRITICIZE EVERY CRITICIZER WE CANT FIND ANYONE BECAUSE WE WOULD NEED ANOTHER MAN TO CRITICIZE THE MAN WHO WILL CRITICIZE AND WE WOULD NEED ANOTHER MAN TO CRITICIZE THAT MAN AND WE WOULD NEED ANOTHER MAN TO CRITICIZE THAT MAN AND ( WE WOULD NEED ANOTHER MAN TO CRITICIZE THAT MAN AND)X 35 SOooooooooooooooooooooo

IF I SAY FIRST JEWS ARE POOR THEN I SAY JEWS ARE RICH. PEOPLE WOULD NOT BELIEVE ME BECAUSE I SAID TWO ABSOLUT DIFFERENT THINGS PEOPLE WOULD BELIEVE I AM A LIAR. YOU ARE GIVING AN EXAMPLE OF A JEW. AND SAYING THAT WE SHOULD BE LIKE HIM. I DONT KNOW THIS DEUTSCH BLUT EINSTEIN JEW OR NOT. BUT HE HAS GERMAN BLUT.
AND YOU ARE TELLING US TO BE LIKE HIM. AND HE SAYS"""""I DID IT MYSELF""""". FROM THE SENTENCE WE UNDERSTOOD THAT HE HAS ARROGANCE. OK BUT THE PICTURE YOU FRÜHER (BEFORE) SENT SHOW US YOU WANT US TO BE HUMBLE. HOW CAN BE HUMBLE AND HAVE ARROGANCE. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE MY FRIEND.

TOO MANY WRONG THINGS IN ONE SENTENCES.
FIRST WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT NEFS. ODER NAFS: I DONT KNOW HOW IT IS WRITTEN. THEN THERE IS SHAYTAAN'S WHISPERS AND THERE IS THE THINGS OUR NAFS SAYS . AND THERE ARE ANGELS . THERE ARE TOO MANY THINGS. IF WE ARE ONLY THING WE SEE WE ARE . WHICH WE ARE NOT. IT IS GULTIG(GÜLTİG)[VALID] FOR ATHEIST. BECAUSE THEY DOTN BELIEVE IN THINGS THEY DONT SEE. BUT WE BELIEVE IN THOSE THINGS. SOO IT IS A LONG SUBJECT A MAN WITH KLUGHEIT (SMARTNESS) WOULD UNDERSTAND

I DONT THINK I MISSED A PIC. BUT THAT IS ALL. AND IF YOU THINK WHAT I WROTE WAS ABSOLUTELY FALSCH. THEN IT MEANS YOU ARE WRONG. BUT IF YOU THINK THERE WERE GOOD PARTS AND BAD PARTS. THEN I WOULD SUGGEST YOU TO THINK LIKE THAT. IF YOU SAY SOME OF WHAT I WROTE WAS GOOD AND SOME OF THEM BAD.
IF YOU THINK SOME OF THEM WERE GOOD THEN YOU WOULD THINK THAT MY CRITICISM WERE CORRECT. SO THAT PICTURES WOULD NOT BE THERE. AND IF YOU THINK SOME OF MY CRITICISM WERE WRONG. YOU THINK THAT SOME OF THE PICS SHOULD BE THERE.

SO IF YOU THINK SOME OF WHAT I WROTE IS TRUE. AND SOME OF IT IS WRONG.
YOU THINK THAT SOME OF THE PIC SHOULD BE THERE. AND SOME OF THE PICS SHOULD NOT BE THERE.

SO THIS SHOWS US THIS THING.

THIS PICTURES YOU THINK SHOULD BE THERE ARE WITH THE PICTURES YOU DONT THEM TO BE THERE. SO GOOD AND BAD ARE VERY CLOSE TO EACH OTHER THANKS TO YOU.

BUT BECAUSE OF THERE IS TOO MANY PAGES IN THIS POST YOU ARE THE ONE I WROTE THIS BECAUSE NOONE WOULD READ THIS MUCH PICTURES AT LEAST DAS IST WAS ICH DENKE

popsthebuilder
12-31-2016, 04:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Akeyi
I CAN JUDGE ALL OF THE WRITINGS HERE BUT I WONT BECAUSE I DONT LIKE TO SHOW OFF AND ANOTHER SUBJECT IS THAT WASTING IS HARAM AND I D ONT WANT TO DO HARAM BECAUSE OF TIME WASTE.

FIRST PICTURE YOU GESENDET HAST

CLEARLY IT DOESN't MAKE ANY SENSE if i dont do anything how can i get something ? should i steal or what ? should i give interest ? which is haram
only way to get something without doing anything is having a rich fater's death. This is only written for people who in the western culture we should not be like the it is wrong my brother.
shortislamicquotes1 1?x84369 - it is already said by too many imams. why repeat. If Padişah writes a befehl (ORDER) then it means something because everyone (jede) should do what is written. This man is a man. Our prophet already said things. Why dont repeat them. It would be more effective. This is just making liiteratur. Jede (EVERY) muslim already knows that because they believe in afterlife.

beautifulallahquotesaboutlifewithimages 1?x84369 - MOST IRONIC BILD(PIC.) So you are saying us we should be humble to be empowered. What mean is ? If someone asks me why did i done something for example why did i give you flowers i would say because i loved you. Not because be the guy who loves you. Maybe i am not good at explaning what i want to explain but this already explained. It is the Sure Ihlas. I should do something because of save myself from fire. But to save myself from fire i need to do things because my creator ordered me to. So i should do something not to save myself from fire but because my creator ordered me to. So if i do what my creator ordered me to do just to do what he ordered to save myself from fire it would be it is done to save myself from fire not because of my creator ordered me too. I HOPE I MADE MYSELF CLEAR YOU CAN PM ME ANY TIME TO ASK ABOUT THE PLACE YOU DID NOT UNDERSTOOD:

SAME THING AS BEFORE WE NEED TO REPAIR OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH ALLAH BECAUSE ALLAH WILL REPAIR EVERYTHING FOR US. IF WE DO THAT IT IS DONE TO REPAIR EVERYTHING. NOT FOR LOVE OF ALLAH:
THIS IS A REALLY LONG SUBJECT BECAUSE IF I WRITE THINGS MAYBE PEOPLE STOP ASKING THINGS FROM ALLAH BECAUSE OF ME AND I DONT WANT TO DO THAT BECAUSE I HAVE ENOUGH SINS: AND BY WRITING THAT MAYBE I AM SHOWING OFF BUT THAT IS ANOTHER SUBJECT TOO. IIF WE ALWAYS CRITICIZE EVERY CRITICIZER WE CANT FIND ANYONE BECAUSE WE WOULD NEED ANOTHER MAN TO CRITICIZE THE MAN WHO WILL CRITICIZE AND WE WOULD NEED ANOTHER MAN TO CRITICIZE THAT MAN AND WE WOULD NEED ANOTHER MAN TO CRITICIZE THAT MAN AND ( WE WOULD NEED ANOTHER MAN TO CRITICIZE THAT MAN AND)X 35 SOooooooooooooooooooooo

IF I SAY FIRST JEWS ARE POOR THEN I SAY JEWS ARE RICH. PEOPLE WOULD NOT BELIEVE ME BECAUSE I SAID TWO ABSOLUT DIFFERENT THINGS PEOPLE WOULD BELIEVE I AM A LIAR. YOU ARE GIVING AN EXAMPLE OF A JEW. AND SAYING THAT WE SHOULD BE LIKE HIM. I DONT KNOW THIS DEUTSCH BLUT EINSTEIN JEW OR NOT. BUT HE HAS GERMAN BLUT.
AND YOU ARE TELLING US TO BE LIKE HIM. AND HE SAYS"""""I DID IT MYSELF""""". FROM THE SENTENCE WE UNDERSTOOD THAT HE HAS ARROGANCE. OK BUT THE PICTURE YOU FRÜHER (BEFORE) SENT SHOW US YOU WANT US TO BE HUMBLE. HOW CAN BE HUMBLE AND HAVE ARROGANCE. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE MY FRIEND.

TOO MANY WRONG THINGS IN ONE SENTENCES.
FIRST WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT NEFS. ODER NAFS: I DONT KNOW HOW IT IS WRITTEN. THEN THERE IS SHAYTAAN'S WHISPERS AND THERE IS THE THINGS OUR NAFS SAYS . AND THERE ARE ANGELS . THERE ARE TOO MANY THINGS. IF WE ARE ONLY THING WE SEE WE ARE . WHICH WE ARE NOT. IT IS GULTIG(GÜLTİG)[VALID] FOR ATHEIST. BECAUSE THEY DOTN BELIEVE IN THINGS THEY DONT SEE. BUT WE BELIEVE IN THOSE THINGS. SOO IT IS A LONG SUBJECT A MAN WITH KLUGHEIT (SMARTNESS) WOULD UNDERSTAND

I DONT THINK I MISSED A PIC. BUT THAT IS ALL. AND IF YOU THINK WHAT I WROTE WAS ABSOLUTELY FALSCH. THEN IT MEANS YOU ARE WRONG. BUT IF YOU THINK THERE WERE GOOD PARTS AND BAD PARTS. THEN I WOULD SUGGEST YOU TO THINK LIKE THAT. IF YOU SAY SOME OF WHAT I WROTE WAS GOOD AND SOME OF THEM BAD.
IF YOU THINK SOME OF THEM WERE GOOD THEN YOU WOULD THINK THAT MY CRITICISM WERE CORRECT. SO THAT PICTURES WOULD NOT BE THERE. AND IF YOU THINK SOME OF MY CRITICISM WERE WRONG. YOU THINK THAT SOME OF THE PICS SHOULD BE THERE.

SO IF YOU THINK SOME OF WHAT I WROTE IS TRUE. AND SOME OF IT IS WRONG.
YOU THINK THAT SOME OF THE PIC SHOULD BE THERE. AND SOME OF THE PICS SHOULD NOT BE THERE.

SO THIS SHOWS US THIS THING.

THIS PICTURES YOU THINK SHOULD BE THERE ARE WITH THE PICTURES YOU DONT THEM TO BE THERE. SO GOOD AND BAD ARE VERY CLOSE TO EACH OTHER THANKS TO YOU.

BUT BECAUSE OF THERE IS TOO MANY PAGES IN THIS POST YOU ARE THE ONE I WROTE THIS BECAUSE NOONE WOULD READ THIS MUCH PICTURES AT LEAST DAS IST WAS ICH DENKE
I found the quotes quite relatable, inspiring, and edifying.

I find your long-winded rant against wholly good messages quite offensive, contentious, and proud.

You might do well to attempt and heed said quotes as opposed to attacking someone for kind words.

Lastly; some here may not technically be Islamic, and the quotes in question very well could even be new to them. Everything isn't meant for you alone. Your proud state skews your judgement in front of all.

Might we all seek out the direction, mercy, and guidance of GOD.

peace

Akeyi
12-31-2016, 04:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by popsthebuilder
i found the quotes quite relatable, inspiring, and edifying.

I find your long-winded rant against wholly good messages quite offensive, contentious, and proud.

You might do well to attempt and heed said quotes as opposed to attacking someone for kind words.

Lastly; some here may not technically be islamic, and the quotes in question very well could even be new to them. Everything isn't meant for you alone. Your proud state skews your judgement in front of all.

Might we all seek out the direction, mercy, and guidance of god.

Peace

if.two.things.happen.we.talk.about.the.big.one.for .example.if.a.man.and.dog.dies.we.talk.about.man.b ecause.it.is.more.important.

By the way i forgot about last pic sorry

and sorry if you think i was offensivve

popsthebuilder
12-31-2016, 04:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Akeyi
if.two.things.happen.we.talk.about.the.big.one.for .example.if.a.man.and.dog.dies.we.talk.about.man.b ecause.it.is.more.important.

By the way i forgot about last pic sorry

and sorry if you think i was offensivve
Who are you to assume what is important for another? What may be common sense to you, may be new knowledge for another. Do you rebuke the ignorant for learning, or just mock the good hearted for being so?

No need to apologize to me; I am noone.

peace

Sakina'141
01-03-2017, 08:30 PM

Alhamdulillah!

azc
01-06-2017, 05:32 PM
Control your anger before it controls you

MidnightRose
01-13-2017, 06:09 AM
15871656 980357295430647 2627477844668970580 n?ohc839b90ed9d6df3f3d5fdf249cd2bd35&ampoe58D89D50 -
Source

MidnightRose
01-21-2017, 08:57 AM
15966298 1229334140485507 6177905519886202049 n?ohf12bb7e8082b9953178962cc2400a450&ampoe5911BEDA -
Source

MidnightRose
01-23-2017, 06:08 PM
16195843 1238904832861771 9025044457627910976 n?oh186bd08c2ec368964c99cd813711cb82&ampoe590F66DD -
Source

Sakina'141
01-31-2017, 06:50 PM

Zeal
02-04-2017, 10:56 AM
“the sibghah of Allah” – Ibn ‘Abbaas said in the narration of al-Kalbi, as did Qataadah and al-Hasan: [it means] the-deen-(religion) of Allah, and it is only called-sibghah-[dye, coloring] because the effects of the religion manifestly appear on one who adheres to the religion just as the effects of the dyes manifestly appear on the clothing.-[Tafsir al-Baghawi-1/158]

Sakina'141
02-04-2017, 08:05 PM

Sakina'141
02-10-2017, 07:35 PM

Sakina'141
02-10-2017, 07:37 PM

Finding MEMO
02-10-2017, 07:46 PM
Attachment 5957

Finding MEMO
02-10-2017, 07:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Finding MEMO
Attachment 5958

Finding MEMO
02-10-2017, 07:52 PM
Attachment 5959

MidnightRose
02-11-2017, 06:08 AM
Pay attention to Allah Ta'ala, not to worries, they will disappear.

- Shaykh Ashraf Ali Thanwi :rh:

MidnightRose
02-12-2017, 04:23 AM
Yearn for Allah impatiently, longing for Him endlessly.

- Shaykh Haji Imdadullah Muhajir Makki :rh:

Finding MEMO
02-12-2017, 07:49 PM
Attachment 5963

Zeal
02-12-2017, 08:22 PM
Lol that's a funny one

MidnightRose
02-13-2017, 04:21 AM

- Jamiatul Ulama KZN

Finding MEMO
02-13-2017, 10:10 AM
Attachment 5966

Sakina'141
02-17-2017, 01:20 AM

Sakina'141
02-17-2017, 01:22 AM

Finding MEMO
02-17-2017, 11:07 AM
Attachment 5979

Finding MEMO
02-18-2017, 05:13 AM
Attachment 5981

MidnightRose
02-22-2017, 09:25 PM
A sign of wisdom:

"If a person is wise, his/her concern over their own sins will distract them from the faults of others."

- Imam Mohammad Ibn Idrees Al-Shafi (May Allah's mercy be upon him)

Source

MidnightRose
02-24-2017, 01:43 AM
"The problem of the Ummah we are facing today and the reasons behind them, all explained to us by our Prophet (:saws:) over 1400 years ago."

- Shaykh Hasan Ali

16939211 1221194337976210 1400487829714382362 n?oh61da9d3950aa2600aec121bfdf38d9e2&ampoe592BD10F -

Sakina'141
02-25-2017, 12:04 AM

strivingobserver98
02-25-2017, 01:34 AM
Surround yourself with good people that 1. Raise your standards 2. Remind you of your purpose 3. Challenge you to grow

MidnightRose
02-25-2017, 04:18 AM
Some do not understand situations; some do not understand emotions. Some read behind the lines, while others do not understand the book.

- Masjid DarusSalam

Finding MEMO
02-26-2017, 08:44 PM
Attachment 6008

M.I.A.
02-26-2017, 09:11 PM
..invoke

o_o

...unless its the fully woked meme reference?

o_0

..in which case, not funny.

made even worse by the verse it cites..

..but whens the last time i did that?

Sakina'141
02-26-2017, 11:46 PM

Sakina'141
02-26-2017, 11:54 PM

Finding MEMO
02-28-2017, 02:30 PM
Attachment 6014

Zeal
03-02-2017, 09:01 AM
Ibn Umar reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The most beloved people-to Allah are those who are most beneficial to the people. The most beloved deed to Allah is to make a Muslim happy, or to remove one of his troubles, or to forgive his debt, or to feed his hunger. That I walk with a brother regarding a need is more beloved to me than that I seclude myself in this mosque in Medina-for a month. Whoever swallows his anger, then Allah will conceal his faults. Whoever suppresses his rage, even though he could fulfill his anger if he wished, then Allah will secure his heart on the Day of Resurrection. Whoever walks with his brother regarding a need until he secures it for him, then Allah the Exalted will make his footing firm across the bridge on the day when the footings are shaken.”
Source: al-Muʻjam al-Awsaṭ 6192
Grade:-Sahih-(authentic) according to Al-Albani

Finding MEMO
03-05-2017, 12:35 AM
Attachment 6023

Finding MEMO
03-05-2017, 12:35 AM
Attachment 6024

MidnightRose
03-05-2017, 07:33 PM
The love for Allah and His Rasul :saws: is true love.Turn to Allah because He will never leave you alone and empty handed. The treasures of Allah are infinite and absolute. True contentment of heart, solace and happiness is achieved through the true love of Allah and His Rasul :saws:. May Allah make us from among His chosen and ardent servants. Aameen.

- Mufti Ismail Desai

Finding MEMO
03-06-2017, 11:43 AM
Attachment 6031

Sakina'141
03-13-2017, 11:20 PM

Finding MEMO
03-14-2017, 09:25 AM
Attachment 6057

MidnightRose
03-15-2017, 06:02 PM

MisterK
03-19-2017, 02:36 AM
"Mystery creates wonder and wonder is the basis of man's desire to understand."

-Neil Armstrong

Sakina'141
03-19-2017, 09:47 AM

Finding MEMO
03-19-2017, 09:48 AM
Attachment 6064

Sakina'141
03-20-2017, 07:49 PM

MisterK
03-21-2017, 12:37 AM
"We are all alone, born alone, die alone, and — in spite of True Romance magazines — we shall all someday look back on our lives and see that, in spite of our company, we were alone the whole way. I do not say lonely — at least, not all the time — but essentially, and finally, alone.

This is what makes your self-respect so important, and I don’t see how you can respect yourself if you must look in the hearts and minds of others for your happiness."

-Hunter S. Thompson

Finding MEMO
03-21-2017, 09:26 PM
Attachment 6066

Sakina'141
03-21-2017, 11:50 PM

allahquranquotes 1?x84369 -

Finding MEMO
03-22-2017, 07:54 PM
Attachment 6071

MisterK
03-22-2017, 11:03 PM
"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”

― Lao Tzu

Sakina'141
03-23-2017, 08:45 AM

sabr5638 1?cb1424658261 -

sabr15638 1?cb1424658261 -

Sakina'141
03-23-2017, 09:09 PM

MisterK
03-25-2017, 03:28 AM
"And above all things, never think that you're not good enough yourself. A man should never think that. My belief is that in life people will take you at your own reckoning."

-Isaac Asimov

MidnightRose
03-25-2017, 05:00 PM

Finding MEMO
03-26-2017, 12:33 AM
Attachment 6076

Finding MEMO
03-26-2017, 12:34 AM
Attachment 6077

MisterK
03-26-2017, 03:22 AM
"Don't ever believe that you are going to be peaceful - life is not like that.

When you are changing all the time, you've got to continue to keep adjusting to change, which means that you are going to be constantly facing new obstacles.

That's the joy of living.

And once you are involved in the process of becoming, there is no stopping. You're doomed! You're gone! But what a fantastic journey! Every day is new. Every flower is new. Every face is new. Everything in the world is new, every morning of your life.

Stop seeing it as a drag!"

-Leo Buscaglia

Finding MEMO
03-27-2017, 04:30 PM
Attachment 6081

Finding MEMO
03-28-2017, 07:01 PM
Attachment 6085

Finding MEMO
03-28-2017, 07:17 PM

Finding MEMO
03-28-2017, 07:18 PM
Attachment 6086

Butterfly
03-29-2017, 01:35 AM
Allah is my Lord
Islam is my Life
Quran is my Guide
Muhammad (SAW) is my Role Model
Sunnah is my Practice
Jannah is my Goal

Finding MEMO
03-29-2017, 11:25 PM
Attachment 6089

MisterK
03-30-2017, 11:16 AM
"I used to think that the worst thing in life was to end up alone. It's not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel alone."

-Robin Williams

Sakina'141
03-30-2017, 09:50 PM

No one appreciates haya these days, people only value and honour confidence, pretence and pride. Oh well....However, Alhamdulillah The Prophet SAW said haya was a good trait to have.

haditheighteenmodesty3638 1?cb1396179264 -

islamicethicsofusingtheinternet5728 1?cb1272184988 -

^Obviously the above are referring to shy character and personality, nothing to do with hijab...anyone can wear a scarf and abaya and grow a beard and have secret haram relationships which is so common and easy for many muslim these day, a person with haya would never ever find that easy, not that many muslims thses days appreciate that quality of true haya.

Sakina'141
03-30-2017, 10:05 PM

Sakina'141
04-01-2017, 08:10 PM

Sakina'141
04-01-2017, 08:14 PM
^Erm...yes, the elephant pic is very random...not sure why exactly I posted it, not for any reason really....just thought it might make someone smile as much as it made me!! :happy: Its such a cute happy elephant!!

Sakina'141
04-02-2017, 06:58 PM

healthnutritioninislam5638 1?cb1368595535 -

6463 10151746415438755 1016538878 n 1?w604 -

Zeal
04-02-2017, 07:12 PM
^Erm...yes, the elephant pic is very random...not sure why exactly I posted it, not for any reason really....just thought it might make someone smile as much as it made me!! :happy: Its such a cute happy elephant!!
Lol so random It reminds me of dumbo the elephant

ADD: Oh and :jz: for the dua inshallah my health improves(it's not that bad anyway, alhamdulilah)

Sakina'141
04-03-2017, 07:40 PM

Finding MEMO
04-04-2017, 02:43 PM
'Everyone has his or her own way of learning things.

His way isn't the same as mine, nor mine as his.

But we're both in search of our destinies, and I respect him for that'.

The Alchemist
Paulo Coelho

Finding MEMO
04-05-2017, 03:40 PM
Attachment 6095

Sakina'141
04-05-2017, 09:01 PM

Sakina'141
04-05-2017, 09:10 PM

Finding MEMO
04-05-2017, 09:11 PM
Ukhti @Sakina'17
love your positive & inspirational quotes!
جزاك اللهُ خيراً

Sakina'141
04-05-2017, 09:24 PM
Ukhti @Sakina'17
love your positive & inspirational quotes!
جزاك اللهُ خيراً

Wa Iyyaki! Alhamdulillah, always good to inspire others!

Got a big wake up call today and realised that we are all role models to others around us and people actually look up to you and if you inspire them, they will follow your lead and then you end up setting trends, standards and changing attitudes and morale if Allah wills.

May be good intentions can change the world. Just another random thought of mine.

Finding MEMO
04-05-2017, 09:25 PM
Wa Iyyaki! Alhamdulillah, always good to inspire others!

Got a big wake up call today and realised that we are all role models to others around us and people actually look up to you and if you inspire them, they will follow your lead and then you end up setting trends, standards and changing attitudes and morale if Allah wills.

May be good intentions can change the world. Just another random thought of mine.
Alhumdulilah absolutely!

Sakina'141
04-05-2017, 09:48 PM
Alhumdulilah absolutely!
Wow you respond very fast...Im like at turtle pace!

The only problem with people is that they gets easily influenced by a lot of different people, the good and the bad and unfortunately some cannot tell the bad especially when they are highly entertaining outgoing people who like to engagae in conversations of gossip, backbiting, critising on daily basis (behind ppls back of course because they are just too friendly to say to ppl's faces/hurt ppl with honest critism, arn't they so sweet/genuine?!) and mock others of course alwyas behind their backs because they are just too sweet to hurt others feelings in their presence. In fact, Backbiting and mockery is the social norm and even considered desirable traits by some as they you know everyone loves juicy gossip and there is something wrong with you if you do participitate and ignore.

In the past few years, I have started to intentionally defend the people that backbitters gossip/mock about just to kill the mood & conversation without any remorse whatso ever lol. One day I have decided to become bold and annoying with my honest opinions, not so quite shy girl. You do get some enemies but they eventually like you and I never wanted to be their friend anyway.

Finding MEMO
04-06-2017, 02:50 PM
Attachment 6096

Finding MEMO
04-06-2017, 11:31 PM
Attachment 6098

Scimitar
04-07-2017, 04:19 PM
Still learning that one :(

Sakina'141
04-07-2017, 07:28 PM
:love: this quote, don't like the self-righteous ppl who cannot understand other muslims struggles with things like intoxication, haram relationships and things...everyone has their struggles, some ppl find it hard to stay away from haram relationships and some are completely opposite which is also a big struggle as they will probably end up single for the rest of life if they have to find a spouse on their own...oh well at least they will never be in a haram relationship.

Sakina'141
04-07-2017, 07:44 PM
:love: I remember I posted this few wks ago...I always thought its always important to leave our problems where they belong and not take out our anger/fustrations on people who have nothing to do with our problems.

But I do need to work on treating people who make me angry better although I am mostly patient person who do not get angry very easily but injustices makes me angry and I tend to be blunt and obvious about why I am unhappy...I should just smile and give gentle feedback to ppl which isn't easy when one is upset. May Allah help and guide me! Ameen.

Sakina'141
04-07-2017, 08:19 PM

allahpicturequote 1?x84369 -

Finding MEMO
04-07-2017, 10:35 PM
Attachment 6100

Muslimah inshal
04-08-2017, 03:03 PM
Sisters is there any thread about posting duaas ?

Zeal
04-08-2017, 03:14 PM
"Kindess is a mark of faith" so have faith during times of happiness and at times of stress - Anon

Muslimah inshal
04-08-2017, 05:28 PM
Islam and Productivity

1.) “I asked Allah’s Messenger which deed was best.” He (the Holy Prophet) replied: “The prayer at its appointed hour”. [Sahih Muslim]

2.) “If you want to focus more on Allah in your prayers, focus more on Him outside your prayers.” Yasmin Mogahed

3.) The Prophet used to seek refuge in Allah from laziness that he used to mention it daily in this dua: “O Allah, I take refuge in You from anxiety and sorrow, weakness and laziness, miserliness and cowardice, the burden of debts and from being over powered by men.” [Sahih Bukhari]

4.) The Prophet said, “By Him in Whose Hand my life is, it is better for anyone of you to take a rope and cut the wood (from the forest) and carry it over his back and sell it (as a means of earning his living) rather than to ask a person for something and that person may give him or not.” [Sahih Bukhari]

5.) One of the greatest pieces of advice given by the Prophet was: “The most beloved actions to Allah are those performed consistently, even if they are few.” [Sahih Bukhari]

6.) “And whoever fears Allah – He will make for him a way out and will provide for him from where he does not expect. And whoever relies upon Allah – then He is sufficient for him. Indeed, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Allah has already set for everything a [decreed] extent.” [Qur’an, 65: 2-3]

Get Motivated

7.) “Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves.” [Qur’an, 13:11]

8.) “After asking Allah to guide you to the straight path, don’t just stand there … start walking!” – Albaz Poetry

9.) “Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” – Rumi

10.) “The capacity to learn is a gift; the ability to learn is a skill; the willingness to learn is a choice.” Via Islamic Thoughts

11.) “Allah knows exactly what to give you to help you return to Him. The events in your life are purposeful, appropriate & non-random.” – Shaykh Hamza Yusuf

12.) “My sin burdened me heavily. But when I measured it against Your Grace, O Lord, Your forgiveness came out greater.” – Imam Shafii

13.) (Ibn al-Jawzi) To achieve any objective, we need two things:

Nobel himma (motivation) – will overcome the obstructionRight strategy.

14.) “O my Lord! Open for me my chest (grant me self-confidence, contentment, and boldness).” [Qur’an, 20:25]

15.) “And if there comes to you from Satan an evil suggestion, then seek refuge in Allah. Indeed, He is the Hearing, the Knowing.” [Qur’an, 41:36]

16.) “And whoever fears Allah – He will make for him a way out and will provide for him from where he does not expect. And whoever relies upon Allah – then He is sufficient for him. Indeed, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Allah has already set for everything a [decreed] extent.” [Qur’an, 65: 2-3]

17.) “Strange are the matters of believers. For him there is good in all his affairs, and this is so only for the believer. When something pleasing happens to him, he is grateful (shukr), and that is good for him; and when something displeasing happens to him he is enduring patience (sabr) and that is good for him.” [Sahih Muslim]

Feel Better

18.) Abu Yahya Suhaib b. Sinan said that the Prophet saw said: “No man fills a container worse than his stomach. A few morsels that keep his back upright are sufficient for him. If he has to, then he should keep one-third for food, one-third for drink and one-third for breathing.” [At-Tirmidhi]

19.) Anas reported that the Prophet saw said, “It a Muslim plants a tree or sows seeds, and then a bird, or a person or an animal eats from it, it is regarded as a charitable gift (sadaqah) for him.” [Sahih Bukhari]

Work Better

20.) “There are two blessings which many people lose: (They are) health and free time for doing good.” [Sahih Bukhari]

21.) The Prophet saw said:

“Take benefit of five before five:
Your youth before your old age,
Your health before your sickness,
Your wealth before your poverty,
Your free-time before your preoccupation and
Your life before your death.”
[Mustadrak Al-Haakim]

22.) “If you are grateful, I shall certainly give you increase” [Qur’an, 14:7]

23.) “Actions are by their intentions” [Sahih Bukhari and Muslim]

24.) “Then when you have taken a decision, put your trust in Allah.” [Qur’an, 3:159]

Help Others

25.) “None of you truly believes (in Allah and His religion) until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.” [Sahih Bukhari and Muslim]

26.) “Meet the people in such a manner that if you die, they should weep for you, and if you live, they should long for you.” – Ali Ibn Abi Talib

27.) “If Allah puts anyone in the position of authority over the Muslims’ affairs and he secludes himself (from them), not fulfilling their needs, wants, and poverty, Allah will keep Himself away from him, not fulfilling his need, want, and poverty.” [Abu Dawud]

28.) The Prophet saw said, “If anyone fulfills his brother’s needs, Allah will fulfill his needs; if one relieves a Muslim of his troubles, Allah will relieve his troubles on the Day of Resurrection.” [Sahih Bukhari and Muslim]

29.) Abdullah ibn ‘Abbas saw reported that the Prophet saw said, “The believer is not he who eats his fill while his neighbor is hungry.” (Authenticated by Al-Albani, Al-Adab Al-Mufrad Al-Bukhari, Hadith 112)

30.) The Prophet saw said: “It is also charity to utter a good word.” [Sahih Bukhari and Muslim]

Finding MEMO
04-13-2017, 05:43 AM
Attachment 6104

Zeal
04-13-2017, 08:23 PM
Ibn al-Qayyim (may Allah have mercy on him) said: The things that spoil and cancel out good deeds are too many to list. What matters is not the deed; what matters is protecting the deed from that which would spoil it and cancel it out

Sakina'141
04-16-2017, 03:25 PM

Zeal
04-19-2017, 09:04 AM
Imaam ibn Al-Jawzee was once asked: "Is it better for me to make Tasbeeh (praise Allah) or to make Istighfaar (seek forgiveness)?" He replied: "The dirty robe is more in need of soap than perfume."

Imaam ibn Al-Jawzee Rahimullah

Muslimah inshal
04-19-2017, 09:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zeal
Imaam ibn Al-Jawzee was once asked: "Is it better for me to make Tasbeeh (praise Allah) or to make Istighfaar (seek forgiveness)?" He replied: "The dirty robe is more in need of soap than perfume."

Imaam ibn Al-Jawzee Rahimullah
Subhanallah . So istighfar is more important ? Or I didn't understand it?

Zeal
04-19-2017, 12:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah inshal
Subhanallah . So istighfar is more important ? Or I didn't understand it?
Yes, I think that's what he is saying but you still need both.

Muslimah inshal
04-19-2017, 01:15 PM
Okay jazaka allahu Khairan !!

Sakina'141
04-19-2017, 05:47 PM

6455d74644dcf662e39bfad2b723af48 1?noindex1 -

muslimlovequote 1?x84369 -

Sakina'141
04-19-2017, 05:50 PM

Sakina'141
04-23-2017, 06:25 PM

Sakina'141
04-23-2017, 06:29 PM

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.