/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Pouring raw coke on pork causes worms to surface

Faatin
03-16-2011, 01:17 AM
I was just watching some really nice Islamic videos on YouTube than I saw this on the side, and my curiosity got to me so I clicked it. And I don't know if it's real or not but if it is I'm not surprised because pigs are so dirty and disgusting and obviously since it's haram to eat it it wouldn't be surprising if worms came out of it. But ewwwwww!!!!! I don't know how to attach the video sorry :/ but it's on youtube with the title of the thread. And it's neat that a non muslim was curious to why muslims don't eat pork and so he conducted this experiment and after the results decided to lay off pork haha. +o(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Xander
03-16-2011, 04:59 AM
Please post the URL to the video on YouTube.

Woodrow
03-16-2011, 06:48 AM
That or similar videos have been posted on this forum numerous times. The one thing that is seldom shown is the same results will happen with any meat. be it Chicken, Beef, Goat, Lamb, fish, pork etc. There are no worms the simple fact is most meat we eat is made up of striated muscle tissue, which when separated strongly resembles worms. Even the Muscles in your arms have the same appearance.

Coke simply separates the muscle fibers which look very much like worms.

We humans are a curious lot. We keep trying to seek out earthly reasons as to why Allaah(swt) has made some things haram to us. The only reason we need to not eat pork is because Allaah(swt) has forbidden us to do so. We need not seek out any health benefit or advantages in not eating pork, we only need know it is forbidden. It makes no difference if a pig is the nastiest animal or the cleanest, it is forbidden.

Ask any farmer, the nastiest of farm animals are chickens. They make a pig look clean in comparison and improperly handled chicken does cause numerous diseases. More people die of salmonella spread by handling raw chicken meat then from eating pork.

Dirty birds
Even ‘premium’ chickens harbor dangerous bacteria

If you eat undercooked or mishandled chicken, our new tests indicate, you have a good chance of feeling miserable. CR’s analysis of fresh, whole broilers bought nationwide revealed that 83 percent harbored campylobacter or salmonella, the leading bacterial causes of foodborne disease.

That’s a stunning increase from 2003, when we reported finding that 49 percent tested positive for one or both pathogens. Leading chicken producers have stabilized the incidence of salmonella, but spiral-shaped campylobacter has wriggled onto more chickens than ever. And although the U.S. Department of Agriculture tests chickens for salmonella against a federal standard, it has not set a standard for campylobacter
Campylobacter and salmonella from all food sources sickened more than 3.4 million Americans and killed more than 700, according to the latest estimates from the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, dating from 1999.
SOURCE

To use the argument that we are forbidden pork because it is a health hazard is not a valid argument. It is true it is a health hazard, but the only reason we need to know is we are not to eat pork, because Allaah(swt) has forbidden us too.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-16-2011, 02:49 PM
^Great post, jazakallaahu Khaair.

I heard somewhere that it happens with all meats, just didnt have it explained, that was a clear and good explanation.

.. peace ..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ramadhan
03-16-2011, 03:51 PM
an interesting fact:
Human DNA and pig DNA are very very similar, apart from the chimps.
Pig organs have been used as donors for organ transplant into human (xenotransplantation), including for heart valves, because of similarities in size and DNA, and if not for the danger of the retroviruses contained in pig, the pig-human organs transplants would have been much more frequent.

Another mystery of life has been unraveled, one DNA strand at a time. University of Illinois animal geneticists Lawrence Schook and Jonathan Beever have created a side-by-side comparison of the human genome and the pig genome that reveals remarkable similarities. "We took the human genome, cut it into 173 puzzle pieces and rearranged it to make a pig," said Schook. "Everything matches up perfectly. The pig is genetically very close to humans."
I am not saying that this is the reason why we cannot eat pig, but isnt it interesting fact nevertheless.

This also brings to mind a certain Qur'an verse:

"Say: "Shall I point out to you something much worse than this, (as judged) by the treatment it received from God? those who incurred the curse of God and His wrath, those of whom some He transformed into apes and swine, those who worshipped evil;- these are (many times) worse in rank, and far more astray from the even path!" (The Noble Quran, 5:60)"

Why were those humans not turned into snakes? or birds? or fish? or lambs? etc, why those two particular animals instead?
And only in the 21st century do we know that the two animals closest to humans in terms of DNA are swine and apes.

Faatin
03-16-2011, 08:38 PM
This is probably a really weird question, but I can't help my curiosity^o)!When you say Allah turned them into pigs, so they didn't die so do you think they bred with other pigs to make more pigs o.O
format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar
an interesting fact:
Human DNA and pig DNA are very very similar, apart from the chimps.
Pig organs have been used as donors for organ transplant into human (xenotransplantation), including for heart valves, because of similarities in size and DNA, and if not for the danger of the retroviruses contained in pig, the pig-human organs transplants would have been much more frequent.

I am not saying that this is the reason why we cannot eat pig, but isnt it interesting fact nevertheless.

This also brings to mind a certain Qur'an verse:

"Say: "Shall I point out to you something much worse than this, (as judged) by the treatment it received from God? those who incurred the curse of God and His wrath, those of whom some He transformed into apes and swine, those who worshipped evil;- these are (many times) worse in rank, and far more astray from the even path!" (The Noble Quran, 5:60)"

Why were those humans not turned into snakes? or birds? or fish? or lambs? etc, why those two particular animals instead?
And only in the 21st century do we know that the two animals closest to humans in terms of DNA are swine and apes.

Predator
03-16-2011, 09:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Faatin
This is probably a really weird question, but I can't help my curiosity^o)!When you say Allah turned them into pigs, so they didn't die so do you think they bred with other pigs to make more pigs o.O
The Jews are the scum of the earth and thats why Allah turned them into pigs

Why we dont eat Pork ? Below Video says its all .This is not for the squeamish

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy6Bn...eature=related

Maryan0
03-16-2011, 09:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Airforce
Why would you say something like this. I've read some of your previous posts and you write intelligently. Why would you say something like this?:heated:
We are Muslims and we should be better than this...
Salam

GuestFellow
03-16-2011, 10:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Airforce
:sl:

Please do not generalise.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-16-2011, 10:55 PM
I think we live in a sad world! and no i havent come to realise that recently.

There are actually 'humans' out there who treat the pig like they're taking revenge or something alike. Just because Allaah forbade the animal for us to eat does not mean we should treat it wrongly. Yes, it may be not be a clean animal, it is an animal like others and has its right to live!
Allaah told us to have mercy and show kindness towards his creatures.

Subhaan'Allaah!

qrazaque
04-15-2011, 02:51 AM
I'm not sure wether this is the reason why we arent allowed to eat pork but using my own limited logic I came to the conclusion it was because pork can be very dangerous if not cooked properly and in the time of the Prophet (PBUH) we couldnt cure meat and i assume meat was cooked in the dark also, so because it was dangerous it was forbidden. Similarly lots of diseases are carried in the blood of an animal for example salmanela is carried in the blood of a chicken, so what better way to avoid contracting such diseases than draining the animal of its blood? Most if not all the practices of Islam are to help us be clean, hygienic and healthy in body and mind.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!