/* */

PDA

View Full Version : iDawah.com - bringing Da'wah back to the future!

- Qatada -
03-17-2011, 03:22 PM
:salamext:

So imagine, the world's there attacking you simply because you spoke out in the defense of Islam. You're alone, while 20 people paste massive articles from pure anti-Islamic sites. You know the answers, but you know that no-one's really willing to hear you out.

So what do you do? You run away.. that's the best option right? Or maybe you only PM the people you think will benefit from your dawah? Deep down inside, you're saddened - how can you give a good image of Islam to whoever wants to listen, if all these people keep doing is harassing, or taking the facts out of context? This will only put the innocent people who want to learn about Islam into hating it too...

I'm going to leave.. this has drained me out.. there's like a billion muslims in the world, yet how many have betrayed us? Why aren't we willing to help each other out?

If only we could unite and defend our faith, together.. like a place where we could discuss with other Muslim callers who have the same aims as us.. a place where we could ask the knowledgable about the things we're unsure about? Maybe a place where we could come together with Muslims from all over the world, and if we anyone ever needs any support in any dawah - we support them?

..our strength lies in unity right?

Visit the forum here and sign up now!

iDawah.com - bringing dawah back... to the future!

Let there arise out of you a band of people inviting to all that is good (Islam) - enjoining what is right, and forbidding what is wrong:

And it is they who are the successful.

Qur'an 3:104

check it out: iDawah.com

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Perseveranze
03-17-2011, 03:42 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum,

I have to admit, that forum is really good, some really intellectual people there. I've learned alot. May Allah(swt) reward you :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!