/* */

PDA

View Full Version : family relationships

reza shirzad
03-17-2011, 10:31 PM
I'm 23. i have a niece whom i am in love with since 5 years ago. i don't know how it happened to me. she and me grew up together and we were very close with each other. i used to her . but after she grew up she seperated herself from me and i understood that i couldn't tolerate her seperation. it was that time when i found out that i was really in love with her. day after day this feeling deepens and i don't know what to do. please give me some advice.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
03-18-2011, 07:54 AM
:sl:
1) you are sure that she is your niece i,e the daughter of your brother or sister....because people have titles, but it doesn't mean they are actually related. for example an elder male would be called ones uncle but it doesn't mean he is an uncle by relation....so yes, ensure that she is your niece.

2) Why do you love her and what makes you attracted to her? you must find the cause so that you can apply the relevant cure. i cannot think of why one would be attracted to a relative unless they have delayed marriage for no reason or are in a society where such deviance is allowed...so make sure that there is nothing of this nature that allows you to have feelings like this for your niece.

Tyrion
03-18-2011, 07:57 AM
It's wrong and you know it, so get any thoughts of something happening between you two out of your head, and just go on with your life. Eventually you WILL get over it.

Ramadhan
03-18-2011, 08:29 AM
uncle and niece (daugther of brother/sister) are mahrams. And that means, no, never in a million years you will be allowed to marry her.

So, better rid of your thought and stop entertaining the idea that you could be together with her. Go outside, travel, have a donut and capuccino.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!