/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My drawing

Human_Being
03-21-2011, 02:19 PM
What do u think? I dunno were its supposed to be like its just a drawin tho doesn't hav 2 b anywhere in perticuler so i fink its like an exotic place like idk america or somthin or maybe an alien planet

http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/...ert-shaded.jpg

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zuzubu
03-21-2011, 02:27 PM
it's cool. but does the flower have influenze? :D really like it 5/5!!!

marwen
03-21-2011, 02:29 PM
you're good man :thumbs_up like it

Endymion
03-21-2011, 02:43 PM
WoW thats just amazing :rock: The color combination is great.Just one :hmm:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ramadhan
03-21-2011, 05:30 PM
You're good masha Allah!

any more drawings?

Human_Being
03-21-2011, 08:13 PM
Thanks evryone also anythin that u don't like or needs improoved please let me know thanks so i can get better inshallah

format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar
You're good masha Allah!

any more drawings?
I mite scan sum more i just hav little doodles this was the onle 1 I finished and colured cos im impatient lol

Re.TiReD
03-21-2011, 08:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Human_Being
What do u think? I dunno were its supposed to be like its just a drawin tho doesn't hav 2 b anywhere in perticuler so i fink its like an exotic place like idk america or somthin or maybe an alien planet

http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/...ert-shaded.jpg
LOL :D

Awesome masha'Allah

Cabdullahi
03-21-2011, 11:09 PM
either its from google images or this brother is SICK! AT DRAWING

SlaveOfGod
03-21-2011, 11:28 PM
Mashallah that's amazing!! Did you use paint? You must have a steady hand!

GuestFellow
03-21-2011, 11:58 PM
Nice drawing! You should post some more.

Faatin
03-22-2011, 04:57 AM
Interesting. And that's a good thing =)

Human_Being
03-22-2011, 06:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SlaveOfGod
Mashallah that's amazing!! Did you use paint? You must have a steady hand!
I used photoshop shetched in pen then scan load on photoshop, set line layer to multiply an put it on top like and then make new layers under for each colour so u can select them and shade each one without going over to other colours by mistake makes colouring much easer! Sand done by changing brushes and giving them scatter and a texture and bigger dimeter for near sand and smaller dimeter for far away sand

Mr.President
03-22-2011, 06:51 AM
wow u got talent in designing !!!
masha allah good work bro/sis

Creativity is a gr8 talent !

Amat Allah
03-22-2011, 01:20 PM
Ma shaa Allah, May Allah bless you and your talent Ameeeeen

I don`t think that I would ever be able to draw like this or use colors in such beautiful way...May Allah preserve you Ameeeeeeeen

see, you too have your style and you are amazing May Allah bless you Ameeeen

if there is more then humbly, I am requesting you with all my respect to share them here with us...

May Allah love you and be pleased with you and all the Ummah Ameeen

Ghazalah
03-22-2011, 07:29 PM
I honestly thought it was from Google :hmm: Post another so I can believe it's your work :D can you scan the stages to the final piece? Would be a good idea. :)

Human_Being
03-22-2011, 08:44 PM
kk I don't have stages but I can scan little doodles and maybe even try to make another smaller one yeh showing stages so u know its not from google?

Ghazalah
03-22-2011, 08:48 PM
:giggling: No I believe you. What I meant by the stages is so we can see how it's actually done, from a sketch on a paper to the finish piece you shown, because it's quite amazing tbh. :)

Human_Being
03-22-2011, 08:57 PM
phew i was worried there about gettin reported cuz it happened before staff didnt take it seriously but stirred a drama cuz im not intelligent and ppl think if ur not intelligent u cant draw either so I must have been a lying 12-year-old lol! this is when i used to draw anime ppl tho anime fans can be wack crazy ppl

yeh i dont have stages cuz of the way i do it every main colour is in its own layer and it gets painted over but i can make a miniture drawing in stages how about that?

Ghazalah
03-22-2011, 10:54 PM
You're a 12 year old? :hmm:

Human_Being
03-23-2011, 07:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ghazalah
You're a 12 year old? :hmm:
no but on that forum i got called one lol im 22

Ghazalah
03-23-2011, 05:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Human_Being
no but on that forum i got called one lol im 22
I was going to say I defo believe they're from Google if that was your age! Lol... :p Post some miniture sketches so we can see and admire :D

Human_Being
03-24-2011, 03:36 PM
OK here's once I did recently to show stages... first outline, then block colour, then texturize n shade blocks of colour

http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/...ing_b/tree.jpg

R Khan
03-24-2011, 03:41 PM
Wish I kept my graphics folder from school :cry:

Nice picture anyway.

Little_Lion
03-24-2011, 03:41 PM
Do you use a tablet? I personally use a Wacom 5 and Photoshop . . . *chuckles* I'll be in trouble if anyone asks to see the paper sketch when I post work because there never is any!

R Khan
03-24-2011, 03:43 PM
I use windows paint.

Human_Being
03-24-2011, 04:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Little_Lion
Do you use a tablet? I personally use a Wacom 5 and Photoshop . . . *chuckles* I'll be in trouble if anyone asks to see the paper sketch when I post work because there never is any!
Nah i use ink pen, scanner, and then mouse for evrythin else! But I can see how that can be a problem lol but if sumone doesnt beleeve you and you give em all the proof they have then thats their problem really as long as nobody else has an older copy saved on their comp which is empossible if it is urs lol

format_quote Originally Posted by R Khan
I use windows paint.
Yeah ppl say paint is crap like but iv seen some good stuff on paint easy to learn but can be mastered 2 make some good art pls show us some time

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!