PDA

View Full Version : Muslim Pickup Lines



Beardo
03-21-2011, 03:08 PM
It's intended in good fun. *DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!* ...or anywhere else for that matter. ;D <--- I usually try to refrain from using that smiley... it's so creepy..

---------------


1. I'm looking for the "Made In Jannah" tag
2. Are those legs halal?
3.OMG!! I just saw part of your hair, now your obligated to marry me..
4. Wanna pray in jamaat? shoulder to shoulder, feet to feet?"
5.wanna date? i bought a whole box when i went to madinah"
6. Marry me so I don't have to lower my gaze everytime you walk into the room..
7. Girl you fine, I see that praying 5 times a day has really payed off
8. Girl when i saw you i said mashallah, then i said inshallah
9. Would you like to help me wake up for Fajr?
10. Are you a Shiite? Because when I saw you, I said to myself, "She aiight"
11.You’re so fine, I wanna marry you, get 10 kids with you and pray domestic jamaah for the rest of our lives.
12. "U thief. u know, its wrong to steal in islam"
"how am i a thief?"
"u stole my heart"
13. Are your feet tired? Because you've been performing Tawaaf in my mind all day long?
14. How would you like to help me fulfill half of my deen?
15. "Nice ankles. Very nice"
16. Girl...I know its haraam "paying" so much "interest" in you...but I can't help myself...
17.wanna ride shotgun on my camel?
18.Girl you fine, TAKBEER
19. Girl you're so hot, you make Shaytan sweat.
20. You are the noor of my eyes.
21. Hey do you want to pray together? Should I call you or Nudge you?
22.Your face shines with so much noor that it could launch a thousand (Jihadi) ships
23. Have your wali call my ammi
24. You are the reason hijab was mandated.
25. You are the coolness of my eyes.
26. I didn't trip over my robe, I fell for you.
27. You're so beautiful, You would make hur-al-ayn jealous.
28. I have some sort of sickness but Allah*swt* has created a cure, thats you.
29. Sister, I'm not drunk, just intoxicated by you.
30. Any cup of water that you pour for me will taste like Zam Zam.
31. The noor on your face is soo strong, I think I'm going to go blind!
32. "Hey I'm a nice muslim boy and you seem like a nice muslim girl, so what do you say we make a halal match?"
32.Allah created everything in pairs, so what are you doing single?
33.Sister For a moment I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Now I see that I am very much alive, and heaven has been brought to me.
34.Our parents engaged us when we were little, they must have forgotten to tell you.
35.I'd like to be more than just your brother in Islam.
36.To watch you pray is a sin of its own.
37.Will my platinum VISA cover your dowry?
38.You can't play basketball with a hijab on, marry me, and we will go one-on-one our entire life.
39. Muslims are supposed to have many children, and I am willing to do my part...
40. Will you help the cause of the Ummah by helping me fulfill my deen?
41.What school of thought do you follow because I thought about you all through school.
42.Do you believe in the hereafter? Oh you do? Then you know what I'm hereafter.
43.It must be Laylatul Qadr. Because that's the night that angels come down from Heaven.
44.I've had to fast every day since the day that I first saw you.
45.Would you like to share my prayer-mat?
46.I'm not sure of the Nikah process. Can you help me through it?
47.I just made dua for YOU
48.I think I just lost my wudu by the sight of you.
49. I'm not staring, I'm just enjoying my first and only allowed look.
50.Sister, you are a hijabi fitnah.
51.I'm new here, can you take me to the closest masjid?
52.You make me realize why we're asked to lower our gaze so much
53.I love the way your Abaya flows when you walk
54.I dont need mahr...YOU are my mahr
55.Do u remember me?...from the alam al-arwah?
56.Is it me or is it getting a lil halal in here?
57.Assalamu alaikum, so what time does a hur al-ayn like you have to be back in paradise?
58.Black is definately your color.
59.Girl if lookin at u is gunnah then i don't want to get any sawab
60.Your father must be a printer cuz your picture has been plastered in my mind all day..
61. Do you work for al qaeda? u hijacked my heart
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
yas2010
03-21-2011, 03:11 PM
Best Giggle I've had today. Thank You for sharing bro!
Reply

Ramadhan
03-21-2011, 04:51 PM
This thread is a classic Beardo
Reply

Zuzubu
03-21-2011, 05:04 PM
rofl, omg!!! xD but some of them are kind of creepy. O.o

58.Black is definately your color. (what does this mean?)

36.To watch you pray is a sin of its own.

8. Girl when i saw you i said mashallah, then i said inshallah / This one is a classic! =)

9. Would you like to help me wake up for Fajr?

17.wanna ride shotgun on my camel?

Also kind of creepy O.o

15. "Nice ankles. Very nice"

Explain?


I like this one pretty much.

39. Muslims are supposed to have many children, and I am willing to do my part...

But I say that one often. :O

And this one I don't understand too:

47.I just made dua for YOU
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Beardo
03-22-2011, 01:48 PM
^ lol, i dont get half of'em myself, but i figured I'm the only dimwit that probably wouldnt understand them... guess not? :p
Reply

SalamChristian
03-22-2011, 02:39 PM
My Egyptian friend told me these:

ya mikneka="you buck like a horse"

hezaoiz="you waddle like a duck"

Apparently they are quite graphic in Egypt!

peace
Reply

Zuzubu
03-22-2011, 02:48 PM
Originally Posted by SalamChristian
My Egyptian friend told me these:

ya mikneka="you buck like a horse"

hezaoiz="you waddle like a duck"

Apparently they are quite graphic in Egypt!

peace
:phew I guess it makes sense someway or another ??????????????????????????????????
Reply

Perseveranze
03-22-2011, 03:31 PM
Now all people on Shaadi.com will get ideas...
Reply

Cabdullahi
03-22-2011, 04:44 PM
59.Girl if lookin at u is gunnah then i don't want to get any sawab
Astagfurullah!

43.It must be Laylatul Qadr. Because that's the night that angels come down from Heaven.
Comparing a smelly human being to the angels

Astagfurullah!


17.wanna ride shotgun on my camel?
Astagfurullah!


13. Are your feet tired? Because you've been performing Tawaaf in my mind all day long?
Astagfurullah!

15. "Nice ankles. Very nice"
Astagfurullah! Astagfurullah! Astagfurullah! Astagfurullah!

My Lord, protect me from the evil of my hearing and my sight, and my tongue and my heart and from the evil of my sperm
Reply

S.Belle
03-22-2011, 06:11 PM
Originally Posted by Zuzubu

58.Black is definately your color. (what does this mean?)
bc most muslim women wear the color black ALOT so its like complimenting the sis on how black looks on her......lol


Originally Posted by Zuzubu
And this one I don't understand too:

47.I just made dua for YOU
its saying that the person just made dua for u
not like i made dua for as a request or out of kindness but literary he made dua for U.....get it?
Reply

aadil77
03-22-2011, 07:42 PM
another one:

you put the fit in fitna :shade:



:embarrass
Reply

Ghazalah
03-22-2011, 07:50 PM
Originally Posted by Zuzubu
39. Muslims are supposed to have many children, and I am willing to do my part...

But I say that one often. :O
You have issues. You don't need to broadcast it everywhere that you are willing to a dozen kids lol

Originally Posted by Beardo
You can't play basketball with a hijab on, marry me, and we will go one-on-one our entire life.
Lol! This one is funny cuz it's plain stupid, well actually most of them are.
Reply

Ansariyah
03-22-2011, 11:08 PM
This has actually been posted years back n Mods removed it?
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
HeartHijab.com | Hijab Sale | Pound Shop | UK Wholesale Certified Face Masks, Hand Sanitiser & PPE

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!