View Full Version : Calling

love2011
03-27-2011, 10:44 AM
Any muslim brother from hyderabad ??
I want help!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd Al-Maajid
03-28-2011, 01:52 PM
Hi, I am from hyderabad, india too. we can talk...mail me at <removed> Earlier i gave my email addresses in a rep message but you didn't respond to my rep.

To the mods and admin: do not edit this post as it contains critical information. You might be thinking that i gave my e-mail in public...but this is necessary...

Admin Note: Please use the PM facility if the rep doesn't work.

love2011
03-28-2011, 03:40 PM
Yes i have send u add req....!!!on yahoo
redflowersgreenleaves

tigerkhan
03-29-2011, 05:08 AM
u may find many helping and practicing hyderabadi bro on this forum
www.sunniforum.com

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd Al-Maajid
04-01-2011, 02:48 PM
Send me an e-mail. we shall communicate via e-mail...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!