/* */

PDA

View Full Version : needs help

LightLine
03-27-2011, 03:21 PM
السلام عليكم

I don't know how to say it in english so I'm going to say it in arabic

ممكن الرد المفحم على شبهة أن الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم تزوج من بنت صغيره السن عائشة رضيه الله عنها

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
03-27-2011, 03:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by LightLine
السلام عليكم

I don't know how to say it in english so I'm going to say it in arabic

ممكن الرد المفحم على شبهة أن الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم تزوج من بنت صغيره السن عائشة رضيه الله عنها
I'm sure you can say it in English...anyways just use the search button and you'll get the answers your looking for

ista3mal al mu7arek al ba7t fil zaweya al yumna ya walad!

LightLine
03-27-2011, 08:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
I'm sure you can say it in English...anyways just use the search button and you'll get the answers your looking for

ista3mal al mu7arek al ba7t fil zaweya al yumna ya walad!
then can you say it rather than me please

LightLine
03-28-2011, 11:49 AM
how to response to thoes people who see the prophet Mohamed ( peace be upon him ) made a mistake when he married aisha and she was 9 years old

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummu Sufyaan
03-28-2011, 12:19 PM
you give them the evidence from the shariah and explain it to them. there are some good threads here that you could search.

LightLine
03-28-2011, 11:16 PM
that doesn't make sense to them

I found already the great response but it was in arabic

LightLine
03-28-2011, 11:25 PM
can someone translate this to english please

إنّ زواج الرسول (ص) من السيدة عائشة رضي الله عنها كان أصلاً باقتراح من خولة بنت حكيم على الرسول (ص) لتوكيد الصلة مع أحبّ الناس إليه سيدنا أبي بكر الصدّيق ، لتربطهما أيضاً برباط المصاهرة الوثيق.

رابعاً :أنّ السيدة عائشة رضي الله عنها كانت قبل ذلك مخطوبة لجبير بن المطعم بن عدي، فهي ناضجة من حيث الأنوثة مكتملة بدليل خطبتها قبل حديث خولة.

خامساً : أنّ قريش التي كانت تتربّص بالرسول (ص) الدوائر لتأليب الناس عليه من فجوة أو هفوة أو زلّة، لم تُدهش حين أُعلن نبأ المصاهرة بين أعزّ صاحبين وأوفى صديقين، بل استقبلته كما تستقبل أيّ أمر طبيعي.

سادساً : أنّ السيدة عائشة رضي الله عنها لم تكن أول صبيّة تُزفّ في تلك البيئة إلى رجل في سنّ أبيها، ولن تكون كذلك أُخراهنّ. لقد تزوّج عبد المطلب الشيخ من هالة بنت عمّ آمنة في اليوم الذي تزوّج فيه عبد الله أصغر أبنائه من صبيّة هي في سنّ هالة وهي آمنة بنت وهب. ثمّ لقد تزوّج سيدنا عمر بن الخطّاب من بنت سيدنا علي بن أبي طالب كرّم الله وجهه وهو في سنّ جدّها، كما أنّ سيدنا عمر بن الخطّاب يعرض بنته الشابة حفصة على سيدنا أبي بكر الصدّيق وبينهما من فارق السنّ مثل الذي بين الرسول (ص) وعائشة رضي الله عنها. ولكنّ نفراً من المستشرقين يأتون بعد أكثر من ألف وأربعمئة عام من ذلك الزواج فيهدرون فروق العصر والإقليم، ويطيلون القول فيما وصفوه بأنّه الجمع الغريب بين الكهل والطفولة ويقيسون بعين الهوى زواجاً عُقد في مكّة قبل الهجرة بما يحدث اليوم في بلاد الغرب حيث لا تتزوّج الفتاة عادة قبل سنّ الخامسة والعشرين. ويجب الانتباه إلى أنّ نضوج الفتاة في المناطق الحارّة مبكّر جداً وهو في سنّ الثامنة عادة، وتتأخّر الفتاة في المناطق الباردة إلى سنّ الواحد والعشرين كما يحدث ذلك في بعض البلاد الباردة. وأياً ما يكون الأمر فإنّه عليه الصلاة والسلام لم يتزوّج السيدة عائشة رضي الله عنها من أجل المتعة، وهو الذي بلغ الخامسة والخمسين من عمره، وإنّما كان ذلك لتوكيد الصلة مع أحبّ الرجال إليه عن طريق المصاهرة، خاصّة بعد أن تحمّل أعباء الرسالة وأصبحت حملاً ثقيلاً على كاهله، فليس هناك مجال للتفكير بهذا الشأن، ولو كان عليه الصلاة والسلام همّه النساء والاستمتاع بهنّ لكان فعل ذلك أيّام كان شاباً حيث لا أعباء رسالة ولا أثقالها ولا شيخوخة، بل عنفوان الشباب وشهوته الكامنة. غير أنّنا عندما ننظر في حياته في سنّ الشباب نجد أنّه كان عازفاً عن هذا كلّه، حتّى إنّه رضي بالزواج من السيدة خديجة رضي الله عنها الطاعنة في سنّ الأربعين وهو ابن الخامسة والعشرين. ثمّ لو كان عنده هوس بالنساء لما رضي بهذا عمراً طويلاً حتّى تُوفّيت زوجته خديجة رضي الله عنها دون أن يتزوّج عليها. ولو كان زواجه منها فلتة فهذه خديجة رضي الله عنها توفّاها الله، فبمن تزوّج بعدها؟ لقد تزوّج بعدها بسودة بنت زمعة العامرية جبراً لخاطرها وأنساً لوحشتها بعد وفاة زوجها وهي في سنّ كبير، وليس بها ما يرغّب الرجال والخطّاب. هذا يدلّ على أنّ الرسول (ص) كان عنده أهداف من الزواج إنسانية وتشريعية وإسلامية ونحو ذلك. ومنها أنّه عندما عرضت عليه خولة بنت حكيم الزواج من عائشة فكّر الرسول (ص) أيرفض بنت أبي بكر وتأبى عليه ذلك صحبة طويلة مخلصة ومكانة أبي بكر عند الرسول e التي لم يظفر بمثلها سواه. ولمّا جاءت عائشة رضي الله عنها إلى دار الرسول (ص) فسحت لها سودة المكان الأول في البيت وسهرت على راحتها إلى أن توفّاها الله وهي على طاعة الله وعبادته، وبقيت السيدة عائشة رضي الله عنها بعدها زوجة وفيّة للرسول (ص) تفقّهت عليه حتّى أصبحت من أهل العلم والمعرفة بالأحكام الشرعية. وما كان حبّ الرسول (ص) للسيدة عائشة رضي الله عنها إلاّ امتداداً طبيعياً لحبّه لأبيها رضي الله عنهما. ولقد سُئل عليه الصلاة والسلام: من أحبّ الناس إليك؟ قال: (عائشة) قيل: فمن الرجال؟ قال: (أبوها). هذه هي السيدة عائشة رضي الله عنها الزوجة الأثيرة عند الرسول (ص) وأحبّ الناس إليه. لم يكن زواجه منها لمجرّد الشهوة ولم تكن دوافع الزواج بها المتعة الزوجية بقدر ما كانت غاية ذلك تكريم أبي بكر وإيثاره وإدناؤه إليه وإنزال إبنته أكرم المنازل في بيت النبوّة .. والحمد لله ربّ العالمين.

Amat Allah
03-29-2011, 04:43 AM
Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

Where did you get this my respected brother? would you please give us the link?

LightLine
03-29-2011, 10:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amat Allah
Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

Where did you get this my respected brother? would you please give us the link?

I can't because it says

(You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times )

this is really ridiculous , even the non-muslims forums have no such thing

:mad::mad:

LightLine
03-29-2011, 10:35 AM
here you are sister

http : // www . ebnmaryam . com / vb / t27702 . html

just remove the spaces between the words

Amat Allah
03-29-2011, 11:29 AM
please forgive my ignorance , I might be blind but I neither found the sources which the mentioned informations above have been taken from nor the name of the trustworthy scholar who wrote that post...

and I realy can`t help ya here if not having trusted sources like books names; this is a matter of the religion and I will be asked in the Day of Judgement about every single letter so, I need to be sure of all what have been written...in shaa Allah you will understand my respected and noble brother...

May Allah love you always and forever, be pleased with you and give victory to this religion and way of life through you and many true men like you Ameeeen

LightLine
03-29-2011, 01:30 PM
please forgive my ignorance , I might be blind but I neither found the sources which the mentioned informations above have been taken from nor the name of the trustworthy scholar who wrote that post...

and I realy can`t help ya here if not having trusted sources like books names; this is a matter of the religion and I will be asked in the Day of Judgement about every single letter so, I need to be sure of all what have been written...in shaa Allah you will understand my respected and noble brother...

May Allah love you always and forever, be pleased with you and give victory to this religion and way of life through you and many true men like you Ameeeen

you really disappointed me I thought you'd help me

then do you have greater response to those peoplo who think prophet Mohamed (PBUH) committed wrong when he married aisha ???

Amat Allah
03-29-2011, 03:50 PM
don`t be my respected brother, and never forget that we will be held for accountable in the day of Judgement for everything...I really need trusted sources to give these info to others ...you know not how irresponsible actions would ruin things later...I know how , thats why I am telling you that we need trusted sources always and forever ...

and in shaa Allah I will search for a great response to not shut the mouths of people and be winers but to correct their misconceptions and teach them the deen of Allah in a good way and manners as Allah taught us through our beloved prophet Muhammad Bin Abdillah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)...

I am shocked of what I have read in the link you gave to me...Muslims should never be like that... may Allah guide us all to Him always and forever and May He never make us from ignorant and arrongant people those who praise them selves Ameeeeeeeen

leaving you under allahs sight care and protection my respected brother...

Humbly:

Amat Allah.

LightLine
03-29-2011, 03:59 PM
don`t be my respected brother, and never forget that we will be held for accountable in the day of Judgement for everything...I really need trusted sources to give these info to others ...you know not how irresponsible actions would ruin things later...I know how , thats why I am telling you that we need trusted sources always and forever ...

and in shaa Allah I will search for a great response to not shut the mouths of people and be winers but to correct their misconceptions and teach them the deen of Allah in a good way and manners as Allah taught us through our beloved prophet Muhammad Bin Abdillah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)...

I am shocked of what I have read in the link you gave to me...Muslims should never be like that... may Allah guide us all to Him always and forever and May He never make us from ignorant and arrongant people those who praise them selves Ameeeeeeeen

leaving you under allahs sight care and protection my respected brother...

Humbly:

Amat Allah.
ok I'll be waiting

Amat Allah
03-31-2011, 11:42 AM
I found a book , and I don`t know if it will help ya; you will find it in this link download it in shaa Allah:

http://www.islamic-life.com/forums/q...pedophile-1441

LightLine
03-31-2011, 08:41 PM
sorry but this book doesn't help and boring to read so can you just translate what I just told you please very simple

Ummu Sufyaan
04-01-2011, 12:17 PM
^holy moley, do you have to be so rude. read the book, its actually good.

LightLine
04-01-2011, 09:08 PM
but it doesn't have the main points of prophet Mohamed marriage

you'll see the main points in this video

http : // www . youtube . com / watch?v=IouWZzAmb30

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!