/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Does this hadith exist?

YM Usrah Umar
03-27-2011, 11:19 PM
salam peeps,

i was told once a christian and jew came to the prophet and asked him "is islam really true?", prophet muhammed (pbuh) said "may allah curse the rejected religions (or sutn like that)", then he said to the jew and christian "will you agree with me?" they never did and left

is this true?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
03-29-2011, 12:00 PM
:sl:

So far I have not found any such Hadith. But that does not mean it does not exist.

Ummu Sufyaan
03-30-2011, 12:05 PM
the first thing you should have replied was "can you please show me where it says that." then they should have produced you a hadith from one of the known books of hadith such as bukhari, etc because people can say such and such hadith exsists, but where they get them from maybe some random book that no-ones heard of, or off the internet...so its important that they produce evidence from something that is known to us (muslims) such as the example i gave of Bukhari.

Zuzubu
03-30-2011, 12:12 PM
Tried to look it up, but no. :( Maybe it excists, where u heard that from?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!