/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islamic Art workshop

Re.TiReD
03-28-2011, 12:10 AM
AssalamuAlaykum

So I'll be delivering an Islamic Art/Calligraphy workshop in around 3 weeks insha'Allah, I was hesitant to accept since I had no idea how I was going to structure it and the thought of 'teaching' how to paint or draw kinda threw me, I mean it's one thing being able to do something and another thing completely to teach it, right? Anyway the only reason I agreed to do it is because it's something I've wanted to do for a long time now but just havn't thought about properly.

My question is, does anybody have any ideas or suggestions on how to structure this or even introduce it? An extremely awesome and dear friend of mine suggested setting 'milestones', i.e. something for the students to accomplish at the end of say for example, the first half hour, and then another target I guess you could also call it, for the next half hour and so on and so forth, I've yet to come up with these targets though, although I've come up with several. Argh just thinking about it I'm confusing myself, I don't know where to begin :heated:

Wassalam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!