/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ...But if Your wrath does not fall on me...

Reflections
04-01-2011, 01:24 PM
AsSalaamu Aalaykum WarahmatAllah Wabarakatuh

The following passage is taken from the famous book on the biography of Rasool Allah sallahu alaihi wasalam called "The sealed Nector." The story below is the condition of Rasool Allah sallahu alaihi wasalam after he was stoned out of the town of Taif:

...At a time when the whole world seemed to have turned against him, Muhammad sallahau alaihi wasalam turned to his Lord and betook himself to prayer and the following touching words are still preserved as those through which his oppressed soul gave vent to its distress. He was weary and wounded but confident of the help of his Lord:

"O Allah, To You alone I make complaint of my helplessness, the paucity of my resources and my insignificance before mankind. You are the most Merciful of the mercifuls. You are the Lord of the helpless and the weak, O Lord of mine! Into whose hands would You abandon me: into the hands of an unsympathetic distant relative who would sullenly frown at me, or to the enemy who has been given control over my affairs? But if Your wrath does not fall on me, there is nothing for me to worry about"

O Allah, bless Your rasool sallahu alaihi wasalam who remained firm and patient even in the most difficult of times and O our Rabb grant us the honour to be near him on the day of judgment and with him in jannah. Ameen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Souljette
08-21-2011, 04:53 PM
Asalamualaykum,
Ameen

Asiyah3
08-21-2011, 06:45 PM
Ameen. Beautiful, masha'Allah.

Jazakiallahu khair for posting.

Abz2000
08-21-2011, 11:49 PM
may Allah reward you sis - was thinking of that prayer recently, one of the most humble prayers, and hence - most powerful.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!