/* */

PDA

View Full Version : we have no one but He

Muslom
04-02-2011, 06:36 PM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم.

Alsalamu alaykum wa Rahmat Allah,

Fellow sisters and brothers, today iam not writting this thread because i just want to start an interesting topic that would bring some interaction, rather iam writting it hoping that its content truly reaches us profoundly.
This late afternoon i recalled how my past life was before i was blessed with the Light of Iman, faith. Truly, it was a hard past even though i had all the means of a wealthy economic life, as i lived in a big house, in a rich country and so, however i never felt peaceful for several reasons. The family i was bought to does not have strong bonds and not all of them value having a close family ties, but i was blessed by Allah for my sister. My elder brother for instance would seclude himself from both us especially at highschool as he thought we were embarassing losers, iam only mentioning this to give the reader a closeup of how my life was. The peers at highschool, which was a caucasian dominant highschool by the way, were also very mean and unfriendly and many of them would act in a racist behavior. My parents were not very close to us, they kept a sort of distant relationship which made a boundry in between where me and my sister can't always be open with them about what we go through. That doesnt mean they are bad or anything, as they are very supportive when any of us becomes sick, may Allah have mercy on them.
In many ways i have been put through critical moments where i geel like nobody would like to have a close link with me. It was very difficult being rejected by the closest kinships in your family, let alone the school mates. Sometimes it felt as though i was locked with my sorrow feelings that trapped inside of me. Sometimes, i questioned my self if i were doomed, accursed and thus this is why i was so unwanted. I was this-close to falling into bad drugs, and illegal relations, and even commiting suicide, when it felt so harsh i wanted to run away from house which sometimes didnt feel like home at all. These hardships affected my academic progress, social progress and thinking. When i think of my past difficulties i still shed tears. When i was in very critical conditions o would make very sincere Du'aa for Allah to save me, and Alhamduli'Allah, Allah always saves of His creatures, slaves, He always takes care of them, AlHamduli'Allah. There are many details that i can't mention and would rather keep them confidentail because not only are they too huge for the readers to comprehend, but also i want the reward from Allah and thus i would like to keep them secret to myself from the general public, but Allah alone knows what things i have went through and lets keep it to that because Allah does not bear a soul beyond its capacity , Alhamduli'Allah. There are some situations where i took the wrong disissions and i had to undergo the consequences of my actions, there was i time where i made a critical desicion that was a turning point in my life because the consequences of that action was that i had to undergo years of anxiety fearing what will be the decisive outcome of that decision. At that time, for the first time in my life, it was real wake up call for me to straighten up and run to Allah, as He is the Only hope that can save me from this dangerouse mistake i have made. Alhamduli'Allah, Allah answered my prayers and saved me from the Ghamm; critical anxious state. This is what He told us in the Qura'n, that He is The One who saves us from ever Gham. Alhamduli'Allah Rabb Al'alameen.

For all of you out there, when was the last time you faced a tremendous difficulty and every gate was locked excpet the Gate of Allah, in which we find a haven, Alhamduli'Allah, we have no one but He, lets thank him by helping those in need of help especially the poor and those suffering- and we're all poor to Him, lets remeber how He always saves us, remeber the difficulties He had bought to ease, remember death and how we will be in so much need of His mercy when we die.
May Allah protect us from every evil and make us steadfast on His religion and ease the difficulties and help the suffering wherever they may be and the poor. May Allah strengthen our fellow people in Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Afghanistan, Pakistan and give them victory and protect them and have Mercy on them. Allahum Ameen.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
tigerkhan
04-03-2011, 05:40 AM
ameeen to ur dua brother.

Aztec-Revert19
04-03-2011, 06:20 AM
Ameen.

I am glad you found peace :) Islam brought me peace as well :)
For almost two years I have stopped doing haram things (those "things" were dangerous for me, but did not really warrant a punishment by law).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!