/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Black and Blue?

peace_maker
04-03-2011, 11:17 AM
:sl:
I've seen many members on the home page in the newest members section. Few of them are blue and few black. Why? Are there any differences between the black and blue members?

:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zuzubu
04-03-2011, 12:10 PM
If you come from Uranus (a planet) you become blue, and if you are from Africa, you become black? :O

Well, I'm Alhamdulilah green. :)

Okhti, it is female male, isn't it? If that is what you are asking.

Woodrow
04-04-2011, 12:56 AM
The black ones are new members who are still Limited Members and do not yet have full posting privileges. The blue ones have either not responded to their activation email or for some reason are still in the moderation queue waiting on mod approval for membership

I hope I got it right as to which color is which

peace_maker
04-04-2011, 02:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zuzubu
Okhti, it is female male, isn't it? If that is what you are asking.
If it is black for female and blue for male, what about those with undisclosed gender?

format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
The black ones are new members who are still Limited Members and do not yet have full posting privileges. The blue ones have either not responded to their activation email or for some reason are still in the moderation queue waiting on mod approval for membership

I hope I got it right as to which color is which
Okay, if this info is right, then I get the whole thing.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!