/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The End!

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-04-2011, 04:12 PM
Assalaamu Alaaykum

I havent created a thread in a while, but anyways :-\

Hope that every single one of you are in good health and Emaan and arent all geeked up as usual!

I was thinking about Death today and so i discovered this so thought i'd share it, some of you may have read it before, but khaair you can read it again insha'Allaah... Oh and sorry if you dont like loong posts, but khair...

It was early in the morning at four,
When death knocked upon a bedroom door,

Who is there? The sleeping one cried.
I'm Malkul Mawt, let me inside.

At once, the man began to shiver,
As one sweating in deadly fever,

He shouted to his sleeping wife,
Don't let him take away my life.

Please go away, O Angel of Death!
Leave me alone; I'm not ready yet.

My family on me depends,
Give me a chance, O please prepense!

The angel knocked again and again.......
Friend! I'll take your life without a pain,

Tis your soul Allah requires,
I come not with my own desire.

Bewildered, the man began to cry,
O Angel I'm so afraid to die,

I'll give you gold and be your slave,
Don't send me to the unlit grave.

Let me in, O Friend! The Angel said,
Open the door; get up from your bed,

If you do not allow me in,
I will walk through it, like a Jinn.

The man held a gun in his right hand,
Ready to defy the Angel's stand.

I'll point my gun, towards your head,
You dare come in; I'll shoot you dead.

By now the Angel was in the room,
Saying, O Friend! Prepare for you doom.

Foolish man, Angels never die,
Put down your gun and do not sigh.

Why are you afraid! Tell me O man,
To die according to Allah's plan?

Come smile at me, do not be grim,
Be Happy to return to Him.

O Angel! I bow my head in shame,
I had no time to take Allah's Name.

From morning till dusk, I made my wealth,
Not even caring for my health.

Allah's command I never obeyed,
Nor five times a day I ever prayed.

A Ramadan came and a Ramadan went,
But no time had I to repent.

The Hajj was already FARD on me,
But I would not part with my money.

All charities I did ignore,
Taking usury more and more.

Sometimes I sipped my favorite wine,
With flirting women I sat to dine.

O Angel! I appeal to you,
Spare my life for a year or two.

The Laws of Quran I will obey,
I'll begin SALAT this very day.

My Fast and Hajj, I will complete,
And keep away from self-conceit.

I will refrain from usury,
And give all my wealth to charity,

Wine and wenches I will detest,
Allah's oneness I will attest.

We Angels do what Allah demands,
We cannot go against His commands.

Death is ordained for everyone,
Father, mother, daughter or son.

I'm afraid this moment is your last,
Now be reminded, of your past,

I do understand your fears,
But it is now too late for tears.

You lived in this world, two score and more,
Never did you, your people adore.

Your parents, you did not obey,
Hungry beggars, you turned away.

Your two ill-gotten, female offspring,
In nightclubs, for livelihood they sing.

Instead of making more Muslims,
You made your children non-Muslims.

You ignored the Mua'dhin Adhaan,
Nor did you read the Holy Quran.

Breaking promises all your life,
Backbiting friends, and causing strife.

From hoarded goods, great profits you made,
And your poor workers, you underpaid.

Horses and cards were your leisure,
Moneymaking was your pleasure.

You ate vitamins and grew more fat,
With the very sick, you never sat.

A pint of blood you never gave,
Which could a little baby save?

O Human, you have done enough wrong,
You bought good properties for a song.

When the farmers appealed to you,
You did not have mercy, tis true.

Paradise for you? I cannot tell,
Undoubtedly you will dwell in hell.

There is no time for you to repent,
I'll take your soul for which I am sent.

The ending however, is very sad,
Eventually the man became mad

With a cry, he jumped out of bed,
And suddenly, he fell down dead.

O Reader! Take moral from here,
You never know, your end may be near

Change your living and make amends
For heaven, on your deeds depends.

If this poem inspires you,
It can help someone too.
.. peace ..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-04-2011, 08:09 PM
Jazakallaahu khaair for approving the thread.

Ali Mujahidin
04-05-2011, 07:55 AM
:sl:

And now the end is near,
I wait to face the final curtain,
My friends, I will make it clear
I will state my case of which I am certain.

I have lived a life that's full,
I have traveled each and every highway,
I have lived a life that's cool,
I have found Islam to be my way.

There are times, I am sure you know,
When I am tempted to try the backlane,
AlhamduliLLah I didn't go that low,
I somehow managed to stay on the right train.

And so as my life ticks away,
As precious seconds slip out of my hand,
I know I have found the way,
The one and only path to the promised land.

I now stand with my head bowed,
With humility I prostrate and pray,
Syukur alhamduliLLah that I am allowed,
To live and die in Islam, the one and only way.

I pray to Allah that each and everyone of us will be able to utter the kalimah tayyibah with our last breath. Insha Allah.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-05-2011, 01:41 PM
^Excellent post masha'Allaah

And Aameen to the Du'aa..

Just as a reminder brother, as im thinking you made a du'aa at the end, it is not permissable to mention the word/term 'Insha'Allaah' when making Du'aa, as when you are making du'aa you are leaving the matter to Allaah and trusting in him, one should be firm in Du'aa. Heres a hadeeth to make it clear insha'Allaah..

The Prophet [salAllahu alayhi wa salam] said: “Let not any one of you say, ‘O Allaah, forgive me if You will, O Allaah, have mercy on me if You will.’ Let him be resolute in the matter, whilst knowing that no one can compel Allaah to do anything.” [Saheeh Bukhari and Muslim]

.. peace ..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
04-05-2011, 02:26 PM
:sl:

Nice thread mashaAllaah. Alhamdulillaah hope ure well too sis :P

Btw I asked someone this once before. I dont see how you're compelling Allaah to do anything because when you say InshaAllaah, that is leaving hope in Allaah(swt). And as for his du'a, we do not know if we will utter the Kalimah upon our death...so only by Allaahs Will that can happen...

If we are to leave all matters to Allaah, why do we say inshaAllaah for anything? Every matter is in the control of Allaah, not just when you make du'a...I dont get it...

:w:

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-05-2011, 04:01 PM
lol i am well also and Alhamdulilaah : D
and Jazakallaahu Khaair geeky : P

Okay i understand your question :D

When one says 'insha'Allaah' which is like if Allaah wills, by the will of Allaah etc.

Indeed every matter we leave it with Allaah, but when we are making Du'aa we have to have full trust in him, and not only by his will.... Subhaan'Allaah its kind of hard for me to explain..

The Prophet [salAllahu alayhi wa salam] said: “Let not any one of you say, ‘O Allaah, forgive me if You will, O Allaah, have mercy on me if You will.’ Let him be resolute in the matter, whilst knowing that no one can compel Allaah to do anything.” [Saheeh Bukhari and Muslim]

When you are making Du'aa you are asking Allaah directly, its like saying "please let so and so happen if you want it to"
, "may Allaah grant that brother a wife inshaAllaah" or "may Allaah make you a good person inshaAllaah". It is not dua its only something like saying you want it if Allaah wills which is possible only if Allaah wills, we must be firm in our du'aa....

Insha'Allaah-if Allaah wills is usually said before we do an action, if i put all my hard work into it, if Allaah wills it will happen. When we say Ameen in the Dua it means we are certain with the dua we made to Allaah, whether Allaah grants it in the Dunya or Akhirah..

The parts i highlighted/coloured pretty much say it all, but i am rubbish at explaining, but i tried..

Im not sure if i made it clear, but i hope that someone can insha'Allaah , forgive me if i've said anything without knowledge and correct me.

Haya emaan
04-05-2011, 05:14 PM
JAZAKALLAH sister. i haven't thought like that before whilst making dua..
thank u sis
sory i had a question nt cleared to me.
there are some matters, we don't know about whether they are right or not, to be happened for us so we make dua like this, O Allah if u will, do it for me...
its not the right way..??

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-05-2011, 05:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mun-o-salwa
JAZAKALLAH sister. i haven't thought like that before whilst making dua..
thank u sis
sory i had a question nt cleared to me.
there are some matters, we don't know about whether they are right or not, to be happened for us so we make dua like this, O Allah if u will, do it for me...
its not the right way..??
Assalaamu Alaaykum sis

Wa Iyaakum

Yeah i agree, in this situation we would then rely upon Allaah like i said trusting in him. Ofcourse if its bad for you then Allaah will protect you against it. But Allaah sometimes tests us with hardships before accepting the Du'aa, hardships as which contain pain etc, but know that whatever Allaah does is for the best for us as long as we put our trust and hope in him.

So as far as im aware you shouldnt say Insha'Allaah in any du'aa, still it will happen with the will of Allaah...

But if your about to do something, like "i am going to my sisters place inshaAllaah" or "ill meet you there inshaAllaah", thats okay, this is where the part where sister Light of Heaven said comes in, when it is only Allaah who knows when death is near, ofcourse Allaah is the all-knower. But when you say "if you will, let so and so happen" then thats not with full certainty, that what you requested Allaah will happen, but when saying Insha'Allaah it will happen if Allaah wills.

I hope im not confusing you :\, i sincerely apologise for my lack of good explanation in this thread, insha'Allaah i want someone knowledgeable to reply to you.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
04-05-2011, 06:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pєαяℓ σf Wιѕ∂σм
lol i am well also and Alhamdulilaah : D
and Jazakallaahu Khaair geeky : P

Okay i understand your question :D

When one says 'insha'Allaah' which is like if Allaah wills, by the will of Allaah etc.

Indeed every matter we leave it with Allaah, but when we are making Du'aa we have to have full trust in him, and not only by his will.... Subhaan'Allaah its kind of hard for me to explain..

When you are making Du'aa you are asking Allaah directly, its like saying "please let so and so happen if you want it to"
, "may Allaah grant that brother a wife inshaAllaah" or "may Allaah make you a good person inshaAllaah". It is not dua its only something like saying you want it if Allaah wills which is possible only if Allaah wills, we must be firm in our du'aa....

Insha'Allaah-if Allaah wills is usually said before we do an action, if i put all my hard work into it, if Allaah wills it will happen. When we say Ameen in the Dua it means we are certain with the dua we made to Allaah, whether Allaah grants it in the Dunya or Akhirah..

The parts i highlighted/coloured pretty much say it all, but i am rubbish at explaining, but i tried..

Im not sure if i made it clear, but i hope that someone can insha'Allaah , forgive me if i've said anything without knowledge and correct me.

:wub: BarakAllaahu feeki sis :wub:

P.S. get online woman! :hmm:

Hamza Asadullah
04-08-2011, 03:54 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum, we should certainly be Firm in Du’a because the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said:

“No one of you should say, ‘O Allah, forgive me if You wish, O Allah, have mercy on me if You wish’; he should be firm in his asking, for Allah cannot be compelled.” [Bukhari and Muslim]

So may we all act upon this and from now on be more firm in our dua's and have trust in Allah that he will accept it or if not he will give us something better.

Haya emaan
04-08-2011, 04:15 PM
INSHALALLAH we will take care of it from now
JAZAKALLAH sis pearl of wisdom

FatimaSumayia
04-13-2011, 10:40 AM
JazakAllah for the great and inspiring poem. Can i paste it in my blog islamforteens.blogspot.com I need ur permission?

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-13-2011, 12:29 PM
^Wa Iyaaki.

sure You have my permission but the thing is i got it of another site and posted it here :-\

I think i forgot the site, here it is : http://darulislam.info/Article47.html

Edit: Although it does say this in the poem

format_quote Originally Posted by Pєαяℓ σf Wιѕ∂σм
If this poem inspires you,
It can help someone too.

~ Sabr ~
05-09-2011, 11:44 AM
MashaAllaah beautiful poem. Jazaak Allaah Khayr.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-13-2012, 09:46 PM
bump!

ps.please don't mind my weird post's, just focus on the poem inshaa'Allaah..

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-21-2012, 11:46 PM
AsSalaamu Alaaykum,

Part 1:

Part 2:

Sumaiya54
03-26-2012, 12:42 AM
The poem is amazing, great theme and moral.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!