/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Possible to Attach Documents here?

piXie
04-14-2011, 09:40 PM
:sl:

How do u attach docs here? :hmm:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
piXie
04-15-2011, 06:39 PM
ermmm.. anyone? :hmm:

AabiruSabeel
04-15-2011, 07:04 PM

I think we have a size limit on files that can be uploaded. If it is a scanned document, you might be able to attach only 1, based on the size.

Are you able to read the scanned page clearly on your own computer? If yes, then photobucket might be compressing the images while uploading. Maybe there is an option for not compressing the uploaded files? Or you can try imageshack instead?

Dagless
04-15-2011, 07:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AabiruSabeel

I think we have a size limit on files that can be uploaded. If it is a scanned document, you might be able to attach only 1, based on the size.

Are you able to read the scanned page clearly on your own computer? If yes, then photobucket might be compressing the images while uploading. Maybe there is an option for not compressing the uploaded files? Or you can try imageshack instead?
If it's a large image (more than 1.5MB) then imageshack will compress it too. Just zip it with a password and put it on rapidshare or megaupload etc.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
piXie
04-15-2011, 08:08 PM
Jazak Allaah Khayr for your replies.

format_quote Originally Posted by
The page is smaller than A4 size. Just abit larger than 1/2 the A4 size. :ermm: Is that within the size limit? Also I dont know how to attach docs here, never done it before.

If it wont work, then I will have to try rapidshare and megaupload.

piXie
04-17-2011, 09:21 PM
Bump.. :hmm:

I dont know how to attach docs here, never done it before.

AabiruSabeel
04-18-2011, 07:51 PM
I noticed it is not possible to attach files to Private Messages. You can attach them to posts by clicking on New Reply or Go Advanced and select Manage Attachments.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!