/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What's Your Conflict Resolution Style?

Flame of Hope
04-22-2011, 08:18 PM
:sl:

There are many different methods of resolving conflict. Interestingly enough, there are animals that relate to some of the methods.

Take this quiz to see what kind of an animal you are!

This test gives you an idea about your personality and it's also fun to do. :statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazalah
04-22-2011, 08:26 PM
100%) 1: Accommodating Teddy Bear - Teddy Bears give in to others, are not assertive, and value relationships more than the goal.

(99%) 2: Collaborating Owl - Owls are assertive in resolving disputes and try to find a solution that makes everyone happy.

(95%) 3: Compromising Fox - Foxes seek to find a middle-of-the-road approach to resolving conflict, and value both relationships and the goal.

(91%) 4: Avoiding Turtle - Turtles do not like conflict and try to avoid it by keeping it to themselves.

(74%) 5: Competing/Forcing Shark - Sharks are forceful, goal-oriented and aggressive.

:mmokay:

Revert 2010
04-22-2011, 08:30 PM
I got the following:
Link: What is your conflict resolution animal?
(100%) 1: Collaborating Owl - Owls are assertive in resolving disputes and try to find a solution that makes everyone happy. ** Books, bargains, etc.

(94%) 2: Compromising Fox - Foxes seek to find a middle-of-the-road approach to resolving conflict, and value both relationships and the goal. ** Books, bargains, etc.

(89%) 3: Competing/Forcing Shark - Sharks are forceful, goal-oriented and aggressive. ** Books, bargains, etc.

(64%) 4: Accommodating Teddy Bear - Teddy Bears give in to others, are not assertive, and value relationships more than the goal. ** Books, bargains, etc.

(45%) 5: Avoiding Turtle - Turtles do not like conflict and try to avoid it by keeping it to themselves. ** Books, bargains, etc.

LavaDog
04-23-2011, 04:14 AM
Lol I love this kind of stuff

(100%) 1: Competing/Forcing Shark
(71%) 2: Collaborating Owl
(60%) 3: Compromising Fox
(42%) 4: Accommodating Teddy Bear
(37%) 5: Avoiding Turtle

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd Al-Maajid
04-23-2011, 04:22 AM
(100%) 1: Competing/Forcing Shark - Sharks are forceful, goal-oriented and aggressive. Books, bargains, etc.
(93%) 2: Collaborating Owl - Owls are assertive in resolving disputes and try to find a solution that makes everyone happy. Books, bargains, etc.
(87%) 3: Compromising Fox - Foxes seek to find a middle-of-the-road approach to resolving conflict, and value both relationships and the goal. Books, bargains, etc.
(57%) 4: Avoiding Turtle - Turtles do not like conflict and try to avoid it by keeping it to themselves. Books, bargains, etc.
(55%) 5: Accommodating Teddy Bear - Teddy Bears give in to others, are not assertive, and value relationships more than the goal. Books, bargains, etc.

sherz_umr
04-23-2011, 06:28 AM
100-fox
96- owl,teddy
89- turtle,shark

:( wish i cud b a shark nd beat d hel outa ppl (hu bug me nd gt away wit it) wn i want..

'Aleena
04-23-2011, 07:18 AM
100%- compromising fox:hmm:

96%- accommodating teddy bear:uuh:

94%- avoiding turtle:mmokay:

89%- collaborating owl:ooh:

32%- competing forcing shark:coolalien

Innocent Soul
04-23-2011, 08:29 AM
I got this :)

(100%) 1: Collaborating Owl
(100%) 2: Compromising Fox
(79%) 3: Accommodating Teddy Bear
(79%) 4: Avoiding Turtle
(64%) 5: Competing/Forcing Shark

- Qatada -
04-23-2011, 10:16 AM
:salamext:

http://linguisticmiracle.com/conflict_resolution.html

Human_Being
04-23-2011, 10:56 AM
(95%) 2: Compromising Fox
(78%) 3: Accommodating Teddy Bear
(53%) 4: Avoiding Turtle
(33%) 5: Competing/Forcing Shark

S.Belle
04-26-2011, 05:11 PM
(100%) 1: Collaborating Owl - Owls are assertive in resolving disputes and try to find a solution that makes everyone happy

(84%) 2: Compromising Fox - Foxes seek to find a middle-of-the-road approach to resolving conflict, and value both relationships and the goal.

(70%) 3: Competing/Forcing Shark - Sharks are forceful, goal-oriented and aggressive.

(59%) 4: Accommodating Teddy Bear - Teddy Bears give in to others, are not assertive, and value relationships more than the goal.

(35%) 5: Avoiding Turtle - Turtles do not like conflict and try to avoid it by keeping it to themselves.

Ansariyah
04-26-2011, 05:30 PM
(100%) 1: Collaborating Owl - Owls are assertive in resolving disputes and try to find a solution that makes everyone happy.
(91%) 2: Compromising Fox - Foxes seek to find a middle-of-the-road approach to resolving conflict, and value both relationships and the goal.
(81%) 3: Accommodating Teddy Bear - Teddy Bears give in to others, are not assertive, and value relationships more than the goal.
(54%) 4: Competing/Forcing Shark - Sharks are forceful, goal-oriented and aggressive.
(49%) 5: Avoiding Turtle - Turtles do not like conflict and try to avoid it by keeping it to themselves.

tigerkhan
04-27-2011, 07:11 AM
this is biggest shotcomming in me.
i can never compromise if there is a conflict, but if i feel i am wrong. otherwise ppl have to go my way if they want to be with me. but most of times i was alwas right.

Tilmeez
04-27-2011, 07:17 AM

(96%) 2: Compromising Fox

(88%) 3: Accommodating Teddy Bear

(71%) 4: Avoiding Turtle

(30%) 5: Competing/Forcing Shark -

tw009
04-27-2011, 07:33 AM
(100%) 1: Avoiding Turtle
(97%) 2: Compromising Fox
(88%) 3: Accommodating Teddy Bear
(73%) 4: Collaborating Owl
(30%) 5: Competing/Forcing Shark

MustafaMc
04-27-2011, 09:46 AM
(55%) 2: Avoiding Turtle
(50%) 3: Accommodating Teddy Bear
(48%) 4: Collaborating Owl
(40%) 5: Compromising Fox

BTW, has anyone seen 'Jaws' - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCfWHqrYUqo&NR=1 . I saw it on the big screen when it came out in the summer of 1975.

Flame of Hope
04-27-2011, 11:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MustafaMc
100%) 1: Competing/Forcing Shark
Wow! Now, that's a revelation! :nervous:

BTW, has anyone seen 'Jaws' - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCfWHqrYUqo&NR=1 . I saw it on the big screen when it came out in the summer of 1975.
Be careful guys! :skeleton: Especially the Teddy Bears! You're gonna be cotton wool all over the place because............

Here comes brother MustafaMc!! He's even giving us the theme music for Jaws! :scared:

Haya emaan
04-29-2011, 04:22 PM
this is what i got..:)
(100%) 1: Collaborating Owl - Owls are assertive in resolving disputes and try to find a solution that makes everyone happy.
(94%) 2: Accommodating Teddy Bear - Teddy Bears give in to others, are not assertive, and value relationships more than the goal.
(94%) 3: Compromising Fox - Foxes seek to find a middle-of-the-road approach to resolving conflict, and value both relationships and the goal.
(85%) 4: Avoiding Turtle - Turtles do not like conflict and try to avoid it by keeping it to themselves.
(65%) 5: Competing/Forcing Shark - Sharks are forceful, goal-oriented and aggressive.

Flame of Hope
05-07-2011, 05:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by S.Belle
(100%) 1: Collaborating Owl - Owls are assertive in resolving disputes and try to find a solution that makes everyone happy

(84%) 2: Compromising Fox - Foxes seek to find a middle-of-the-road approach to resolving conflict, and value both relationships and the goal.

(70%) 3: Competing/Forcing Shark - Sharks are forceful, goal-oriented and aggressive.

(59%) 4: Accommodating Teddy Bear - Teddy Bears give in to others, are not assertive, and value relationships more than the goal.

(35%) 5: Avoiding Turtle - Turtles do not like conflict and try to avoid it by keeping it to themselves.
That's weird. Mine is quite like S. Belle's! :omg:

(83%) 2: Compromising Fox - Foxes seek to find a middle-of-the-road approach to resolving conflict, and value both relationships and the goal.

(73%) 3: Competing/Forcing Shark - Sharks are forceful, goal-oriented and aggressive.

(42%) 5: Avoiding Turtle - Turtles do not like conflict and try to avoid it by keeping it to themselves.

'Abd Al-Maajid
05-07-2011, 06:58 AM
Stupid quiz! <_<

MustafaMc
05-08-2011, 02:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Flame
That's weird. Mine is quite like S. Belle's! :omg:
OK, who cheated off the other one?;D

elina
05-08-2011, 09:19 AM
(100%) 2: Compromising Fox - Foxes seek to find a middle-of-the-road approach to resolving conflict, and value both relationships and the goal.
(93%) 3: Accommodating Teddy Bear - Teddy Bears give in to others, are not assertive, and value relationships more than the goal.
(87%) 4: Avoiding Turtle - Turtles do not like conflict and try to avoid it by keeping it to themselves.
(42%) 5: Competing/Forcing Shark - Sharks are forceful, goal-oriented and aggressive.

edited cos i copied just about the entire page and had to delete lots lol

Flame of Hope
05-08-2011, 06:21 PM
Urgent message to S.Belle:

Date and time: :raging: (Matter too urgent to check what's the date and time....)

Dear S.Belle,

It has come to my attention that Mr. Shark has just been appointed as referee.

I advice you to exercise the highest caution.

That shouldn't be a problem since we are both OWLS and can fly high above Mr. Shark.

I only feel sorry for the Teddy Bears out there.

Over and out.

Sincerely,

Your forum pal, Flame.

Flame of Hope
05-08-2011, 11:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd Al-Maajid
Stupid quiz! <_<
Dr. Flame inspects comment and declares: "Possible case of indigestion."

Dr. Flame's diagnosis is based upon the following rule in the "Puzzles & Humor" Department Law & Order Book:

Rule number 39991:

Anything posted in the "Puzzles & Humor" Department MUST be taken with a pinch of salt.

Warning! If not taken with a pinch of salt, you may have a hard time swallowing and if by a queer chance you do swallow, you may suffer from indigestion.

S.Belle
05-09-2011, 05:31 PM

That's weird. Mine is quite like S. Belle's :omg:
hmm both owls and scores are similar...not really shocking our personalities seem to mesh well together...just dont come across me wrong or ill WHO you in your WHO WHO....LOL jk *HUGS*

LOL!

Urgent message to S.Belle:

Date and time: :raging: (Matter too urgent to check what's the date and time....)

Dear S.Belle,

It has come to my attention that Mr. Shark has just been appointed as referee.

That shouldn't be a problem since we are both OWLS and can fly high above Mr. Shark.

Over and out.

Sincerely,

Your forum pal, Flame.
*GASP* You dont say OMG this is serious business *trys not to faint*
we have to come up with a plan to out wit this oversized fish *whips out her handydandy notebook*
We have to gather all of our fellow owls and use our assertiveness against Mr. Shark but first we have to look for clues. But before we began I got just one question
Who is Mr.Shark?........

Flame of Hope
05-09-2011, 05:49 PM
Super Confidential Letter Dispatched to S. Belle.

Subject:
format_quote Originally Posted by S.Belle
Who is Mr.Shark?........
Dear S. Belle,

Check this out. You're sure to see the clue in here. (I've actually made the clue in red so that you can spot it instantly...ahem! It's part of faith to make matters easy for your fellow brethren.):

(55%) 2: Avoiding Turtle
(50%) 3: Accommodating Teddy Bear
(48%) 4: Collaborating Owl
(40%) 5: Compromising Fox

The scary thing S. Belle, is that this Mr. Shark also comes with that Jaws music. Enough to give you goose bumps, the scaredy goose bumps. But we're alright, don't you worry. We got them feathers. Nobody would even know we got scaredy goose bumps.

Over and out.

Sincerely,

Secret agent Flame.

MustafaMc
05-10-2011, 02:00 AM

Yep, caution is good, but you had better fly really high. From down deep we come to get up speed and leap out of our world into yours.Attachment 4250
Nah, Teddy Bears are soft and cuddly - owls and foxes are a lot more fun because they think they can collaborate and compromise out of conflicting situations. Little do they know, he he he!
Enough to give you goose bumps, the scaredy goose bumps.
Hey, I thought you were an owl now you're telling me your a goose. I am confused. Hmmm, goose sounds better than owl which is better than hummingbird.

Futuwwa
05-11-2011, 09:02 PM
I need no quiz. The self-evident answer is...

Jihad! :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!